NINE

Headache [HIATUS - RE-EDITING, RE-VISING & WILL BE CONTINUING THIS STORY]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] NINE [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

With the wedding nearing the day, Baekhyun has completely left the CEO position for the meantime. He spend more time with Luhan, picking up the right clothes, the right dishes and meals, the right wine, the right everything for Jongin’s wedding. On the day Luhan couldn’t come, Baekhyun would drag Chanyeol with him, sometimes creating scene at the building.

It’s not every day you see the young CEO whining and pouting inside one of the café in the Byun’s building.

“Channie… just this time, please…”

Chanyeol wouldn’t admit this one thing; he couldn’t resist that pout Baekhyun has been doing. He tried so hard not to succumb into the young CEO’s pouts. “Baek, I need to work. I have work to do and lunch time will come around soon and the café will be hectic. You know how it goes during lunch hour.”

“B-but… just this time, please…”

“You say that the other time too. Just drag Luhan or Junmyeon with you. They will know much better than I am anyway.”

“B-but… today we are going to food tasting! Luhan didn’t really like tasting different food and Junmyeon’s taste ! Please Chanyeol…”

Chanyeol really try his best.

 

So an hour or so after the unexpected scene (for the employer of course), Baekhyun and Chanyeol are finally inside the wedding venue, waiting for the said well-known chef to bring out the food. In every course, the chef brings out 3 type of food to be tasted. They vote to decide which food would be presented on the wedding. Luckily Chanyeol had almost the same preference as pregnant-Kyungsoo because non-pregnant Kyungsoo certainly didn’t eat something that the now pregnant Kyungsoo eat.

So when the chef finally brings out the wine, Chanyeol take a double look over Baekhyun. Noticing the uneasiness on Chanyeol’s face, he turns around and asks what’s wrong.

“You do realize that Kyungsoo is pregnant, right? He can’t drink this and I’m not fond of torturing him watching everyone else drinking wine while he drinks what? Grape juice?”

Baekhyun was silent at the reminder. Deep in his mind, he was thankful that Chanyeol said that. The young CEO then say something to the appointed chef and the said chef left them for awhile only to come out with another 3 different bottles.

“This Mr Byun is not wine. It doesn’t contain any alcohol and your brother-in-law can drink this together with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter