SEVEN

Headache [HIATUS - RE-EDITING, RE-VISING & WILL BE CONTINUING THIS STORY]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] SEVEN [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Luhan sometimes wonder why does his friend, the young CEO was so kind towards others. He once asked Baekhyun what bothers him but the latter just throw him a smile. A simply ing smile. Luhan then went home that day feeling utterly confused and frustrated.

Don’t get him wrong. There is nothing wrong with his boss being nice to other people but sometimes his kindness attracts the wrong person. There was one time when Baekhyun told a guy to come and eat his lunch at the café in the building and end-up the guy was actually a ert. He was actually lucky that Luhan are the one who notice the guy’s intention and not Jongdae.

Let just say that the guy are never seen again around the street.

From time to time, Luhan would spy on or just put his eyes on the people Baekhyun ‘help’. This time, he had his eyes 24/7 over the tall guy named Chanyeol. Luhan likes Chanyeol. Not like ‘like’ but he had taken a liking towards the tall guy. Chanyeol is a hardworking young man.

Somehow Baekhyun and Jongin manage to convince Chanyeol to work at one of the café inside the building.

You see, B’toy Company is a huge building. It can be said as the biggest company in that district. It’s big, not tall. You have to remember that. Okay maybe it is tall but not taller than any other building around it. There’s a reason why Baekhyun’s grandfather didn’t make it tall but instead he made it big and wide.

Inside it, there are rooms for staff workers who have children but got no nanny or maids to take care of their children. So Baekhyun’s grandfather install a few rooms at first, dividing the children into age where the babies from the age of months until 2 years old will be staying in one room, kids from age 3 until 5 in one room and another room is for the kids at the age of 6 where they will be learning few pre-school things.

Aside from the younger kids, there are also rooms for students from the age of 7 up until 12 because he believe that these kids didn’t deserve to stay home alone even after school. The foods and learning materials were provided fully. For high school students, only those who have interest in toys making or operating will be given the chance to stay, meaning that only students who have interest in playing AND education can stay. Jongdae and Luhan are a part of these students when grandfather Byun retired. They used to stay there every day waiting for their parents and while in their stays, they will try to make new toys or somehow find a way to make a toy to be more fascinating.

Jongdae develop more interest in things that involves computer while Luhan sometimes develop interest in people. He would observe the people, be it the board of directors or other businessman he didn’t care. Sometimes he would tell Baekhyun what he think about a certain someone and Baekhyun will then tell his father. Junho at first ignored Luhan’s words but after sometimes, the kid doesn’t give up telling him things and he realized whatever Luhan has been telling him become reality. Like when he once told Baekhyun that this one woman came there just to flirt with his father, Baekhyun didn’t tell his father yet and just observe the said woman. After some observation has been made, Baekhyun told Junho who confirm it with him that yes; it’s true that the woman was flirting with him.

And all she ever wants was the money Junho had.

Baekhyun despise woman like that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter