Kim Jong Kook Look Alike

Diamond Heart Of An Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where did she go??” Jong Kook has been trying to call out for Ji Hyo almost a thousand times and it ended up into her voicemail. He start to get worried since she always pick up her phones when he call.

Eun Hye who saw his worried face approach him. “Wae yo oppa? You look worried. Is something bothering you?” Jong Kook swallow his own saliva trying to find an excuse.

“Aani. I’m just not feeling well today.” Eun Hye nod her head and she seem convinced enough. As she walk away, Jong Kook pull out his private phone that only his family and his manager have the number. And that’s include Ji Hyo. He touch the screen and it appears a picture of couple doing ice peppero kiss. He look at the picture with unexplained expression. ‘Where are you? Ji Hyo yah…’ He land his back on the wall and slowly slide down. Sitting on the floor with lot of things running in his mind.

*Somewhere in a room*

My head feels like it contain a ton of rocks when I wake up. My nose is clogged and I can feel my own body heat running through all inch of my skin. I must got a fever. But somehow I felt like I slept on a stone but only to discover I was sleeping on a thin layer of blanket since my hands has been running on it to make sure I’m not sleeping on a stone. ‘Wait a minute? I didn’t remember going home last night?’As I thought to myself.

Slowly I open my eyes but it become wider as I see a man slipping his cloth on while I’m laying down there.

“!!!!!” I scream as hard as I can and somehow that man seems panic and he shut my mouth. I was shocked and try to push him while covering my body. And all my thought almost came true when I can feel that I’m wearing a big and warm hoodie. But it’s comfortable anyway.

“Well Miss… That is not the right way to say Thank You to someone who saved you last night from dying in the freezing rain.” I stop struggling and look at that him the eyes. This man doesn’t seem like a bad guy. ‘Jong Kook oppa…’ As I can recognize his smiley eyes and kissable lips. Oh my. What am I thinking? He  look at me with questioning eyes since I suddenly become quite and look at him.

He wave his hands in front of my face. “Are you okay Miss?” He call me Miss. But somehow he does seem a bit different from Jong Kook oppa. He’s a bit less muscular, his face is curvier, slightly tall and beside, his Korean also sounds awkward and a bit harsh to hear.

Suddenly he smiled and to my shock, he does look like Jong Kook oppa a bit. “ Since you look okay now…” He reaches his hands in front of me. A handshake. “I’m Ryohei Suzuki. I just arrive here from Japan last week. And can I know your name?” So he’s not Jong Kook oppa. Plus, he’s a foreigner and he didn’t know who I am.

“Ermmm… Did I say it wrong? I’m so sorry. I just learn how to speak Korea when I arrive here so it might still sound awkward.” The same thing about him and him… They surely talk a lot. But his Korean sounds a bit fluent although not perfect. He must be a genius if he can learn how to speak another language in just one week.

He still look at me with his puzzled looks. I must looks like an idiot now since I didn’t talk and all I can do just stare at him up and down. “No. It’s pretty fluent for someone who learn it just for a week. Can you tell me how I ended up being here now? Who changed my clothes? And why did you just put your clothes on?” He blink his eyes at me for a few times.Gosh… He must think I’m a weird person. I look around and I can see that his place is more like a small room with no kitchen and only a thin blanket as the bed. ‘Is he a refugee?’

He sit comfortably in front me and start to talk. “Okay. First of all… I found you dying on the small road behind the alley.”

“I’m not dying.” I interrupt him

“Can I finish my talk?” He seems annoyed.

Once again I look at him up and down. Thinking if I should believe him or not. But then I just nod.

“Okay. Thank you Miss. Second, I did change your clothes but I swear I didn’t do anything towards you and I close my eyes… A bit?”

I narrow my eyes while looking at him.  Boys will be boys as I thought.

He just flinch his shoulder and bite his lips while continue to explain. “And I just finish took a bath as you can see that’s why I just put my clothes on.”

“Why did you come to Korea?”

“I’ve got something to do here.”

I look around while mumbling ‘Really?’ and he seems pissed off.

“Look Miss. Never judge a book by its cover and I can prove it by how fancy you dressed last night but who thought you only a pity homeless girl with a pretty face.” I stare at him that my eyes almost pop out from my socket.

“Who is Jong Kook?” I stunned by the sudden question. And it’s a question from a man that I don’t know.

“He’s a famous singer. Did you never hear of him?” I tried my acting skills in front of him.

He just nods. “You must be obsessed over him.” I look at him with a questioning look. “I’m sorry?” I tried to figure out what does he mean.

“I mean, you mumble his name in your sleep. Not to mention but you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter