Beginning Of The Broken Heart

Diamond Heart Of An Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I took another sip from my glass. Enjoying the burning sensation on my throat while watching others dancing through the night. It was a party for every Korean star that being held at Maximum Hotel where only a plate of chicken wings could cost your salary for a month. And consider that I’m lucky to be one of the stars that reaching for fame right now.

Running Man has brought my name to the eyes of the world. Monday Couple just shoot me higher in the sky. But still, my heart just longing for that One Man. I don’t know when did I fell in love with that muscular guy. And there he is now. Dancing happily with the woman that he waits for almost a decade.  I used to be in a drama with her.  Playing as her husband love interest in that drama whom I don’t know that in real life she actually fall in love with. And in real life, I was dating with the guy that she love. And I guess karma hit me back when she get the love that I want.

My relationship with Ji Hoon oppa didn’t last long as I know that Eun Hye actually fall in love with him. Just enough of me being a bad girl in the drama, I don’t want to be one in real life. But since I really love him I don’t wanna give up. But then that one day I caught them kissing behind the set. My heart was broken that I felt deep inside I was getting punished. But then I met Jong Kook oppa at FO set. And I know she know Jong Kook better than me but still, I’m the one who’s there by his side for a longer time. But there’s nothing I can do. He still love her after all those years I guess. After her break up with her latest boyfriend. I heard that Eun Hye already dating Jong Kook oppa. I don’t know how but it happen in a blink of an eyes.

“Ji Hyo yah. What’s wrong with that longing expression? Where’s Gary? Stop making that ugly face and dance!” Speak of the devil . There’s Mr. Smiley Eyes in front of me. Teasing me like nothing happen.

“Aishh oppa!! Stop making fun of me! I told you me and Gary oppa aren’t dating. Weren’t you dancing with Eun Hye a while ago? Where did she go?” I was a bit upset for real but I know he will think I’m joking. And I couldn’t believe my own words for asking about Eun Hye.

Suddenly I see Suk Jin oppa from afar approaching us. “Yahhh!! My favourite couple! What were you two doing here?” I think he’s a bit drunk because if he’s sane, I know he will never ever shout us as his favourite couple out loud. And I can see that Jong Kook oppa suddenly being tense and look around. Maybe to make sure that Eun Hye wasn’t there.

“Hyung! If Eun Hye heard you I will boil you to medium cooked!”

“I need to go home now. I got early shooting tomorrow. See you guys again.” That’s it. I just can’t take it and make a good excuse to escape them. I can see Jong Kook oppa look at me with a puzzled look but before he can utter another word, I quickly left them.  As I was passing the crowd, I bump into Eun Hye. What a tragic incident.

“Ahhh… Unnie! Where are you going? I need to tell you something. Palli! Follow me!” And I’m being helplessly drag by her back to where Suk Jin oppa and Jong Kook oppa standing. “Ehh? Didn’t you say you’re going home already Ji Hyo yah?”

“I bump into her there and quickly bring her here. Hehehehe.” Eun Hye answered him and did a cute expression which make him smiled. I just look at the ground. Afraid that my true feeling will burst out and ruined the moment. I can see from the corner of my eyes that he approach her and pinch her cheek which in return she lightly slap his arm.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter