I Love Him and Him

Diamond Heart Of An Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I run out of my car as fast as I can before barging into the restaurant’s door. I can see that Haha and Jae Suk has been holding Gary up from attacking Ryohei again and on the other side I could see that Kwang Soo is helping Ryohei stand up. His face is full of bruises and I can see blood dripping from his corner mouth.

“Let me go!! I’ll kill that bastard!!” Gary has been struggling to escape from both man that has been holding him up.

“Gary yah! Hold yourself! We didn’t know if it was true or not!” Suk Jin hold him from front while Kwang Soo tried to pull Ryohei out of the restaurant.

“I saw it last night! She’s crying and her dress is torn up! And I saw her covered in his blazer! What else could it mean??!!”

“Mwuh ra go?” Suddenly Jong Kook oppa who just arrive stand next to me with wide eyes.

“Ji Hyo yah… Is it true what Gary said?”  Haha turn to look at me while still trying to hold Gary. Afraid that he might attack Ryohei again. Somehow, I could see from the corner of my eyes that Jong Kook oppa seems a bit panic. But before I could even speak up, Ryohei cut me.

“It’s true. It was me.” He look at directly into Gary’s eyes.

“I ing told you!!” Gary manage to escape from the man that has been holding him and jump directly onto Ryohei, pushing Kwang Soo aside ad continue flying his fist onto Ryohei.

“Gary yah! Stop it!” Jong Kook was doing nothing before quickly grab Gary and toss him aside before pulling Ryohei out of the restaurant. I was so shocked that I cried. I’m afraid that Jong Kook might do something to Ryohei. Before I could think any further, Suk Jin oppa drag me to the back of the restaurant.

“Ji Hyo yah… Are you okay?” He hold my hands and rub my back meanwhile I just nod and shaking terribly. Probably traumatized by what just happen before me.

“I never thought this thing could happen. I never thought that other people would be a victim.” I cried and cover my face with my hands. I can hear him sigh and hold my shoulder.

“Although I don’t know  what actually happen, but somehow I know that this kind of thing would happen if both of you didn’t confess early. Although I support your feelings and Jong Kook, but... Ji Hyo yah… Forget him.” I snap my eyes open and look at him in shock. Why must I get shock? Didn’t I’m the one who said to myself that I should forget him? But then I see a flash outside the window.

“Oppa!!” I point my fingers towards the kitchen windows to the group of people with camera. They got shock and run away while Jae Suk and Kwang Soo quickly chase them. Haha oppa quickly cover me with a blanket and bring me out to the front door towards my car.

“Ji Hyo yah. I will cover you up if anything happen. Now palli! Go home.” I nod my head and quickly drive home. My hearts still beating fast by everything that happen today. I cried all the way home to get ready because I will be shooting in the noon.

As soon as I arrive at the set, I could see that the crew are busy preparing the set and prop. This time we’ll be shooting at the school for our next scene. Suddenly Ryohei come with face full of bruises and plaster. His face seems stoic and somehow I could see some kind of dark aura surrounding him and everyone else didn’t have the gut to greet him. He sit at the chair and command his make up artist to cover his bruises. He looks at me with narrow eyes and pouty lips and somehow its cute.

“Hehehehe…” I giggled unconsciously and somehow that piss him off.

“Yah!! Ahjumma!! Didn’t you know that laughing at people who’s having a bad mood is rude?!”  He stand up and shout at me.

“Ah- Ahjumma?” This time he’s off limit.

“Yah!! Mr. Doppelganger! Who you call ahjumma? Don’t talk to a lady like that!”

“You’re a lady? Ahjumma! A lady didn’t have this parking lot that have stone in it and only know how to be selfish!” He come near me and knock my forehead.

“Mwuh ra go?? Yah! How can you say that?? Just look at this chest that bigger than mine! Is your heart covered in muscle?? How could a gentleman say that!” I point at his chest and slightly shout in his face.

“Kuree!! I’m not a gentleman because I’m not Kim Jong Kook!” With that he leave the set and walk to the school backyard. I was a bit astonished when he say something like that. I swallow my saliva and look around. I just realize that all the crew have their eyes on me and pretend they didn’t see it when I look at them. I sigh and walk towards the direction where Ryohei go.

He was sitting in front a rabbit cage and look at it. I sit next to him and also look at the rabbit.

“Usagi… Kawaii ne?” He mumbled and smile meanwhile I just look at him with a blank face.

“I don’t understand.” I straight forwarded telling him that I didn’t get it what he just say. He looks at me and smiled.

“You’re working with an international artist in an international film you know? How can you don’t understand that simple words?”

“Well people won’t call me Mong Ji for no reason.”  I just shrugged and pout my mouth.

“Nneh.. You’re too blank to understand everything. That’s why… Seong Im  no, suki dakara.”

I look at him still with my puzzled look. He continue to look at the rabbit cage. “They say a child without family wouldn’t  understand. But these rabbit just look happy with his family even they don’t understand each other. Did people who alone in this world really don’t have place to go? Did they really destined to be alone forever without someone understand them?”

I follow his gaze to see the rabbit. I blink for a few times since this is the first time he ever utter words that long.

“Surely there is someone who destined for them. There will be someone who will understand you better than anyone else.” My words cause him to smile and he messed up my hair before walk back to the set.

“Ryohei-kun!” He paused his step and turn his head to look at me.

“What does you say? I mean… When you say my name?” I can see him sigh and giggle a bit.

“It means… Seong Im… You’re just like an ahjumma.”  Without hearing him further I chase him to the set and he seems shocked and run away. We were acting like a student that fall in love in a romantic teenage movie. Well, we are doing that right? As we arrived at the school field, we were surrounded by student and teacher fan from school that wants our autograph or just to take picture with us. I can see Ryohei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter