Greed and Ego

Diamond Heart Of An Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I quickly hug Jong Kook oppa as soon as he arrive at the airport. He followed me behind for the next flight. I don’t know why he eagerly want to come with me and I was a bit shocked when he call me saying that he’s one flight behind.

“Oppa… I know you have a lot of money to spend but you gotta save it for your future. You’re buying plane ticket as if you’re buying a bus ticket.” I was a bit disappointed by how easy he could spend his money is. I understand that he make a lot of money and his new album sold out but still it’s not good to spend money like this.

“Oppa miss you too much Ji Hyo yah. I don’t think I can stay away from you anymore.” His words were a bit cheesy but I like it though. As soon as we arrive at the hotel, he quickly told my manager that he’s going to stay with me in the same room since he come alone without his manager. I don’t understand why but Jong Kook oppa told me it about my safety.

I was relaxing in the bathtub with lavender aromatherapy when I heard the door open. I bet it was Jong Kook oppa when suddenly he join me in the bathtub and hug me from behind.

“You don’t mind if I did this right?” He already hug me and yet he ask me.

I hug his arms that swirl around me and lean my back to him. His broad and hard abs feels rough but it makes me comfortable.

“You’re so big.” He just chuckled while hugging me tighter.

“I’m not. You’re too small in my embrace.”  This time I slightly laugh before he playfully nibbled my neck.

“Oppa.. Don’t. You’ll leave a mark there. People will see it.” I try to stop him but he start to attack me braver.

I turn around and look at him in the eyes. I didn’t feel or what but when I look at Jong Kook oppa, my heart melt as he look at me with his cute smiley eyes.

I cover his eyes with my hands. “D… Don’t look at me like that!” He laugh and try to remove my hands.

“Hahahahaha… Ah wae? Oppa just wanna see you clearly.” He finally get rid of my hands and continue to look at me with the same looks.

“Be—Because…” He slightly bit his corner lips and approach me.

“You’re … Jong Kook oppa…” His eyes turn wide and I can see his Adam’s apple moving up and down as he swallowing his own saliva. Probably shocked by my confession. Again, he approach me and I didn’t stop him anymore. That night, we’re making love for the first time.

I stretch my arms and neck as soon as I get out from the hall as I finish doing promotion for ‘Memories of A Lavender’ and my energy is totally drained. I told my manager to walk ahead and wait for me at the car since I’m wearing my handicap and no one seems to recognize me.

When I entered the elevator, there’s a woman there also going to the same floor which is parking lot. I didn’t think of anything and just stand there.

But then I can feel that someone is staring at me. I’m having a goose bump and my heart beat increase drastically. I breath heavily and praying for the elevator to move faster. Blurry but clearly I can see the woman behind me was holding something in the air. It was shiny and blade sharp as I can tell from the look.

When the elevator door opened I quickly get out at the same time she swing the things towards me. I turn back and I can see her grinning. I fall on the ground while sweat pouring down all over my body. My eyes turn wide and I’m shaking.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter