Angel Heart

Diamond Heart Of An Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can feel that someone is literally following me from behind as I walk down the empty road of Tokyo street. I don’t know why there weren’t so many people tonight and then I saw drops of snow falling helplessly in front me. It’s gonna be a one cold snowy night. No wonder there’s no one on this street.

“Hatchum!!” I rub my nose and grab my scarf tighter. I still can hear clearly the step behind me and I’m sweating a cold sweat in this cold snowy night. In my heart, I was cursing myself for rejecting Jong Kook oppa’s offer to pick me up after the film promo.

“It’s cold unnie… Why don’t we have a talk in a warm coffee shop?”

My heartbeat drop dead to the sound of those silky but sweet voice. It might sound sweet but somehow it sounds like death ring for me. Slowly I turn around to face her.

“Eun Hye yah… I know its you…” I swallow my own saliva and look at her. She’s wearing one of those smile with her eyes look at me wide. A psychopath looks.

“Jinjja? Don’t wanna give me a warm hug? Ah… Probably you’re saving those hug for awaiting Jong Kook oppa at home wasn’t you?” She laugh hysterically. I don’t know why she must showing up at time like this and with no one to help me here. The snow and cold air somehow hit me deep right into my bones. I look at her who barely have clothes on except for those tank top and miniskirt. Does she not felt cold at all?

“Eun Hye yah… Turn yourself in. You know what you did to Jong Kook oppa and Ryohei-kun? It is never alright to hurt the man you love.” I slowly step back as I can see she’s pulling out a long sharp and shiny things.

“I was never alright the day Jong Kook oppa say he love you.” She step towards me as I step back.

“It’s disgusting to see him look at you with eyes full of love every time you were in front him.” Unconsciously I was already in the middle of the road while she was trying to cornering me.

“Unnie… Just die and follow that Ryohei will you? Only that way will make me and Jong Kook oppa happy. Don’t you want me to be happy?”

Her words make me pause my step and building up my anger.

“You’re talking about happiness?” I grip my fist and grit my teeth.

“Don’t you know how much happiness you already took from me?!” I can see her confused face and she seems shocked since I talk back.

“At first it was Ji Hoon oppa. And then you took Jong Kook oppa. And what hurt me the most is you took my husband on the day we’re getting married!!” My tears start to well up as soon as I remembering about my wedding.

“Eun Hye yah… Just what kind of human are you for hurting others so bad like this?” She just look at me with those unreadable expression and cold eyes.

“You hurt Jong Kook oppa the most. You tearing down his life and breaking his heart. And then you took away his own brother. Don’t you felt guilty at all??!!”

“W…What do you mean I hurt him the most? Jong Kook oppa love me. And I love him until you come into the picture.” She doesn’t felt guilty at all didn’t she. I close my eyes as I can feel that my chest is tight and my tears bursting out.

“That man with a smile always plastered on his lips have loved you for 10 years! And you just left him hanging there without an answer! The moment I know that I love him and the moment he start to open his heart for others, you’re the one who come into others picture and tear up others happiness! Don’t you felt like you should die Eun Hye yah??!!” I let out my angers and she still just stand there. Like a mannequin under the snow.

“Eun Hye yah… You’re pretty and talented. That’s why Jong Kook oppa loved you. Meanwhile I am nothing. I only know how to act. But you… You can act, sing and even captured any men heart. Don’t you see that?” I was holding my voice from cracking. Thinking that Jong Kook use to love her and Ryohei’s death, it all seems unfair. Ryohei know nothing and he’s only the victim.

Suddenly Eun Hye start to walk towards me again and I was a bit shocked.

“…” And she lift her slyly grinning face.

“Does this face looks like I care?” And then she run towards me while laughing hysterically. I was unable to move until she was so close to me and I can feel the knife on her hands stab me right in my left chest. The sharp pain and blood splashi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter