Do you like her?

My Life story

Jungguk POV 

I was sleeping quietly until my phone started ringing and someone was spamming with messages . Uh GOD it won't stop until i answer it. "OPPA" "WHAT ?" "Oppa i am having a fever can u come and take care of me just like u did to Jina ? " oh jina i need to wake up for the dance practice then visit Jina " Ya kim soji. Don't ever call me. ARRASEO ?" then i hung up doing my morning routine fast wearing my usuall clothes then going to the drom i was late i was late. when i arrived i slammed the door hard to the wall " Am i late ?" " 4 mins Jungguk " " Oh okay *-* Are we going to start now ? " " Yea we are just waiting for you " replied Jin hyung. we danced like almost 5 hours and that was nothing comparing like what we do every weekends. "Hyung do we have anything to do today ? " " Ani . Wae? " namjoon hyung replied " uh i am going out " " Where? " Jiminie asked " Visit someone " Looking down not making them notice that i am hiding something i mean i can't tell them that i like Jina right? they would start teassing me . " By the way gukie where were u yesterday U didn't even have lunch with us ?" " Um ahh i- I had some thing to do " Please don't ask what please do- " What was it ? " Tae hyung asked Oh god WHY okay she just a friend breath in breath out . everyone was looking at me now thanks to the awkward me " I was with J - Jina-sshi " " OHHH how as the date then is she offically Your girlfriend now ? " " EWWW no hyung i don't like her. She was sick so i just took care of her " " Ya this days U really don't bully her and don't let us bully her why do u like her ? " Jimin having that smirk that i just wanna punsh him right on the face " Ani. I just pity her " "Wae? " " i think I need to go bye guys " " YA JEON JUNGGUK " " ne ? " " We will come with you to visit Jina " Yoongi said " FINE just don't act stupid " " Ya we are ur hyungs respect a bit " " sorry HYUNGS saranghae <3 " we all started laughing making some jokes now and then in our way to Jina house . Knock knock . Wait wait wait " Yes " one of the maid answered " " I cam to visit Jina " " MM I will ask her if i can let u in " " Is she awake ? " " No . bu-" " I was here yesterday i will just visit her " she looked  ab it not sure but she said okay anyway she lead me to her room . The boys was still there following me when i entered her room i told them to wait. She might uncomfortable with it i mean we used to bully her which i hate my self whenever i remember it. 

She was sleeping just like a princess i went to touch her forehead and it was way more better than yesterday admiring her look when she suddenly opened her eyes slowley rubbing them with her hands . " YA WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM ? Oh wait u still here since yesterday i mean u slpet here in my house how could- " " I just came now to check on you. You are fine so i guess that means i need to leave bye "  

Your POV ( Jina ) 

I didn't want him to leave i mean i would be all alone again. " You can stay if u want to " I looked down i was blushing . " Mm by the way my friends are here too so uhh Yeah wanna go out with us i mean like a friendly one we won't hurt u we will go to the resturant and drink coffee . I mean if u haven't u can come but then if -" He was talking non stopply i thought he would lose his breath and die he looked nervous and he was cute . until i stopped him " Why do u suddenly talk too much ? " " ANII !! It's not like that but then i just wanted to explain i mean u know- " Oh wow when he is nervous he talks alot i never saw this cute side of Jungguk " Sure i will change first. Can u wait at the living room ? " " Ne " he simpily replied with a smile. wht is wrong with him anyway he was never good to me like that before. 

I didn't know what to wear let just wear this. 

what? I wanted to look cool ! so I just went Out i saw all the boys there and yes i was scared so i stood at the same spot they all looked at me. . " U must be really scared of us now " said that blonde guy " I am namjoon by the way " He continued . " We still can be friends right ?" ...

Still can be friends? 

forget the past and move on ?!