Run

My Life story

Your POV ( Jina )

I skiped classes for the first time since i changed to this new school. I needed to! I can't face anyone like that. and now I know that i am weak. weak enough not protect my self i was just weak. my last conversation was with Jungguk if that is actually considered as one. I didn't even talk to our maids and yes I absent for school today. Not because i am hidding i am sick i am having a fever hard fever. maids are taking care of me but i didn't really need them. I needed my parents. I needed my friends. I feel like i can't stand it anymore. Thinking about friends what is wrong with that Jungguk he changed 2.O . he used to hit me he is the reaseon of bruises in my back not to mention the ones on my hands and legs i mean he hit not only hima nd his friends and that f***in' Soji. It really painful. When u have no one to talk too. it's like life closed all her doors on your face. 

The only thing i did today was sleeping wake up think eat and then sleep. Before i sleep i decided i will not run anymore i will defend for the sake of my self. I am going to be the real Jina. Not real But the strong one. thinking about it was like counting sheeps. I slept. 

* NEXT DAY * 

I woke up in the morning feeling better than yesterday. Doing my morning routine eating break fast then changing to uniform. I decided to walk to school . It is a good weather so why not and i still have time for next class to start. 

It wasn't that far so it wasn't really tiring. In my way to class i saw Jungguk and acted like i didn't notice him. I felt someone following me but i just didn't want look . I was curious but i was scared. I arrived to my class walking to my place everyone was looking at me it's like i had murdered someone but i just ignored them . I was shocked seeing water on my seat it's like it rained in the class room and the cloud was only on top of my seat. I know who was behind this anyway so i just looked at her with cold eyes and just smiled . I needed to it was actually funny how she acted like a five years old girl. 

" Ya kim Soji. " Oh here goes Jungguk again since when he came early to class anyway he was always late by at least ten minutes 

" U might wanna explain something " still looking at her and then at me " You too " That scared me to be honest. Trying to remember what did i do wrong? He looked so serious! then he pulled a boy nect to him from his shirt " Clean this mess. NOW " ending now with a yell. It was my first time seeing him this mad and it scared me. then i suddenly felt someone pulling me out of the class room . going to the roof. " Where were u ? " Jungkook asked " wae ?" I coldly replied. " Answer me " He looked angry. that doesn't mean i am going to listen to him he is nothing related to me " YA ANSWER ME " he yelled " no " i just replied. " why u were absent yesterday? " " Why do u suddnly care ? " " answer me first " " No " *i wish i also know why i care about u jina* Jungguk thought. " so You are not going to answer " " No " . he came closer to me gripped my shoulder i slapped his hands away " Don't touch me " " Ya what is wrong with you ? " " What is Your bussnies ?" aish jinja can't he stop and not make it hard for me i was never rude to someone like that before. and then oh class starts in 2 mins . so i started to walk down he hold my hand stoping me " Where are you going ?" " classroom " replied coldly and pushed his hands away walking to class. he came behind me when we enterted the class " oppa where did u go ?" " What is your business ?" he coldy replied everyone was shocked he was never like that to Soji NEVER. 

i placed my head on the desk i was so tired. My fever haven't gone fully so i just slept.

end of POV 

JungGuk POV 

Jina didn't seem right. Something was wrong with her .she looked sick . when she entered the class room she peacful slept on her desk i went to mine which was next to hers i looked at her. How come i didn't notice that she was so cute and pretty from her eyes to nose to lips. WHAT AM I SAYING NOW ? i looked to the other side and it was History class which also was leading me to sleep but whenever i see jina face i will just smile. she was to cute to ignore. however something was wrong with her she didn't look fine her face was red like a tomato when i touched her forehead she had a fever. No wonder she didn't come to school yesterday. 

I left her sleeping untill break time i didn't want to wake her up so i just carried her on my back and went to the clinc. the nurse asked me if i know where is her house because her parents was not answering but i don't know anything about her. Only the fact that she is a girl and her name is Park Jina 

so I asked the nurse if she can let jina rest here and i pretended to be sick so i can skip the classes and look after jina. I felt tired so i just slept waiting for jina to wake up.  

I can't hide it anymore 

I like you Jina!