The truth

My Life story

It's been weeks since I started school nothing much happens it's just me and my normal life. Here i am standing at the roof of the school. I mean it's the place in school to be honest since I don't really get along well going to the roof smelling the fresh air with the lovely silence what could be better. I miss my home my old school my friends.. And mark. Yes I started to forget about him but still he was one of my close friends. it's break time now i am waiting for the lunch time i really wanna eat. Why don't i just go and eat now soji have something to do didn't bother to ask actually. Me and Soji are friends but i don't actually know why people keep on saying that soji is bad i never seen anything of her. maybe people opinion. 

Classes went by i was having my normal day dreaming until someone just stoped me. 

" So what is your name again? " i looked beside me and that Jen Junggul guy was talking to me!! he never did he only talk to pretty girls.

" Park Jina ... You can ust call me Jina "

" I am Je-" "Jeon Jungguk. I know already everyone talks about you and your friends" 

" Yea " i just went back doing my work until..

" I wanted to ask you about Soji "

" Yea what is wrong with her?" I sounded a bit rude i know. " Doesn't she annoy you or does she even want something from me or something like that? "

" No. wae? " " It's weird. She never talk to a new student like that and she bully almost every girl here if u don't know " 

" no i never seen anything bad from her. She is nice" *oh you don't know* Jungguk thought 

after that we didn't talk and then class was over and it was lunch time already. " Jina. Are you hungry? me and the girls are going to have some fun wanna join ? "

"ahh ne why not" "Kaja " 

we were in our way to the Multipurpose hall. we went there everything was normal until a nerdy girl from our class was there she never talk to me when i try to make a move she will avoide me i don't know why. 

" YA Have You brought our food ? I told you to order pizza today or u know what would happen " Soji yelled at that girl looking at her polished nails. I was amazed it's my first time seeing her like that .

" A-ani. Joesonghamnida" i still can't understand what was happening so i just backed off looking at soji and the other girls next move. I saw a smirk on Soji's face and then after that they started hitting her pushing her to the wall pulling her hair. It was awful, horrible. I can't just stand like that looking at her I am not that type of person. 

so i just run to her side and pushed her to the back standing infront of Soji 

" Ya what are you doing ? " asked Soji 

" Shouldn't i be the one asking you ? Is that what you call fun ? Michyeosseo? " 

" Ya jinja Jina . You need to know hwo are u talking to ? don't stop on my way or u will end up like her " 

" Do u thing i am afraid from you? ANI i thought you're a good person "

" You are seriously going to regret it. Park Jina " and with that she just went out. 

" gwenchanayo ?" 

" You really didn't have to do that. I was just like you and look at me she had runied my life " 

" What is your name ?" " Choi heri .. gomawo " 

" i will be going now be careful " what is wrong with her? Why is she so scared of soji like that?

ohh cool end of the lunch time and i haven't eaten anything having that so called 'FUN' but at least i knew that truth 

I went to the class everyone was looking at me actually avoiding me not even talking just hearing them saying some about me standing up infront of soji and i am crazy for doing that while I was peacfully going to sit on my darling seat placing my head phones to my ears 

Michyeosseo??! " Jungguk yelled 

" Bo? wae?" i just coldly replied 

" You mess with Soji. you mess with all of us " 

" ahh about that .. are u going to bully U, Soji , and your friends. I don't really care "  " then be prepared. U  will end killing ur self with your one hands PARK JINA" 

what is wrong with people here nothing would break me down i mean what can they do i am strong enough to take it in. 

 

 

weeks passed by and yes i get bullied but not by Soji because i just stop her. But by Jeon Jungguk. however soji is even worse i mean sometimes u can'tt actually stop a flying egg. She did many bad things to me . and for everyone safety they started avoiding me so they don't get bullied and to be honest i will take it in in school and cry the hell out of me until i just sleep when i am home. I can't take it anymore i wanna go back.

next morning and i just wanna wake up with someone telling me everything was a nightmare but guess what i just can't find it . going inside the school taking deep breath someone just pulled me to a class and locked the door not suruprised it was soji

" ah jina jina i told u not to get on my way look at you " " do you have anything else to say i think we have class " they started hitting me again and again until a boy came in.

" Ya Kim Soji. Didn't i tell you to stop bullying people . and just leave her to us " Oh wow who is talking the one who is the biggest AH in school

" Omo. Gukie oppa it's not like you are seeing she was hurting me and i just did my self defense" " Oh jinja is it like that ? U can leave now leave her to me "

Soji left acting like the kind cute girl i almost threw out

and then jungguk came closer to me " What should i do with you ? U said u can handle it by your own ? "

" Bo? are u going to hit me now like u always do? go for it then i won't stop u " " Ya park jina Sometimes you need to learn the word thank u instead. I am not done with you either wait till later i have no energy to bully someone now"

What is wrong with him? The first time saving me from that SO-Monster ? is he having a fever or lost his mind ? -___- 

Soji didn't bother me infront of Jungguk however she still Bully me whenever he is not there? after the school ends  i went home eating dinner alone and just crying till i sleep nothing can make me any better.

I have no one now no parents no friends 

good job Jina. :(