New beginning

My Life story

Your POV ( Jina )

Here I am infront of the gaint door of our new house.

i don't actually get it. why do they have to buy a big house like that while they are always overseas and i am the only one who will be living there. However at least I can throw parties. It's not that bad right?

before i can even get to wonder around the house to pick my room. A maid came and told me " Your room is upstairs let me show you the way "

after she showed me the way i just bowed and said thank you. 

i was amazed by the look of my room. I mean it's really nice!

" Mom can I clean my room later ? I really wanna rest "

" Miss I can clean Your room for You if You don't mind . Because Your father's friends are coming today "

" ahh gwaenchanha. I will do it my self. Thank u " AISH JINJA NOW I HAVE TO CLEAN . I can't let her clean my room i mean i wanna know where would i put my own things. i started cleaning my room puting everything in the place i wanted it to be. taking everything from boxes. I never know that changing houses is that hard to be honest. it took me hours to finish cleaning taking boxes out of my room i went searching for mom to help her. 

" OMA~" " Miss your parents have went to work already" " ne. komawo " i thought we would have a lunch together like normal family. Not surprised actually. I ate lunch alone while i was wondering when my parents friends are coming. but i just decided to push iit away and went outside. wondering in street going to coffee shop and knowing my neighborhood. 

I went home and my parents friends were going out already. I just run to my room not wanting them to see me. and drift to sleep. it was a normal day. 

" JINAAA. WAKE UP YOU WILL BE LATE " late for what? 

" Wae? oma it's still 6 am "

" You have school! oh yeah you are going to BH high school . Be a good girl okay "

" Okay " now they just choosed the school without even asking my opinion wow just wow.. instead of being late for my first day i just ran to the toilet doing my normal morning routine. i wear the school uniform that i found on my bed. it looked so cool though. 

 

after having my breakfast my driver drove me to the school. and i am so nervous. i went to my- NEW - class. I introduced my self before the class starts and i was seated next to a boy called Jeon Jungguk. in my way to there hearing some nice and bad coments. "bo? next to jungkook oppa" "wah she is so pretty i guess she is going to be one of the queenka group " " pft Soji is going to kill her for sitting next to Jungguk" I was wondering who is Soji? do they actually bully people here ? That jungkook boy is he a member of the kingka thingy ? hopefully it's going to be fine 

after the class was done i was putting my books inside my bag. when someone suddenly called me " YA PARK JINA " 

" Ne ?" " I am Soji . You might wanna know about school and us " " Yea i want to " " well how about we go out together today shopping ?" Soji asked 

" Yea why not? " " meet u there then " She seemed nice. hopefully she will be. 

I went home as normal my parents are not there . S o i just went to do my homeworks. and then get ready to go out, earing white shirt black jeans and red converse.  we met there everything was fine. I had fun i mean like we know each other more now and she was really nice i thought she would actually be bad 

i went back home taking shower and went to sleep, 

Everything was fine. i'll be okay here. hopefully