What is wrong with me ?

My Life story

Jungguk POV 

I was on my to the class room i thought i would find Jina in the roof like she always do i went to check on her but she wasn't there. Suddenly i heard Soji yelling at someone. " Ya do u like it when i do that to u ? " And then i heard a slap well it's just Soji bullying a girl again. To be honest Soji is really pretty not prettier than Jina though. WAIT WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING NOW ?! " Didn't u say u can take it" And Soji voice still get louder when i go closer " YA PARK JINA Just give up Look at u " it's jina i just throw my bag away and run towards the class room " YA Kim Soji . Didn't i tell u not to touch her " " Oppa anii it's not like that she-" " Until when are going to countine on bullying her while i told u i will do it for u " " But u didn't U just let her go! Oppa since when did u care about people i bully? " That question was true since when did i care? I also bully people but I just can't do that to Jina. I don't know why no i can't have a crush on her. I hate her for messing with Soji . But i just can't " Ne. since when did i care? but i just care about u ? I pity u for being a bad person that can't be trusted ? Do u think i would date u when u do that ? " " Oppa What are-" " Jina-sshi ttalawa " " OPPA "  i just took jina hand and pulled her out of the class room. 

" Ya. Hajima! Leave my hand it really hurts " I just tighten my grip while she was still trying to get my hand off her . I don't know what am i doing now . I just couldn't see her like that . suddenly she stopped and i heard sobbing. When i realized that she was crying. i pulled her faster to the roof. Just when i entered the roof. Jina broke down she started crying loudly. I never saw her like that before . " Ya stop crying " but she didn't she started crying more " YA JINA-SSHI " i yelled at her i just couldn't let her be like that i wanted to pull her in a hug but i just couldn't. " WAE ? SINCE WHEN DO U CARE ? HAVE ANYONE EVER BULLIED YOU ? HAVE U FELT THESE FEELING BEFORE ? THAT YOU JUST WANNA DIE ? ANI BECAUSE U HAVE SOME ONE WITH U ? U DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING U JUST DON'T GET SO JUST GET OUT DID U THINK U MADE ANYTHING BETTER ANI U DIDN'T SHE WILL MAKE MY LIFE WORSE ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! I HATE U JEON JUNGGUK " she started crying louder I couldn't just stand like that i can't do anything to her she said it she hates me. I wanted to leave To yell at Soji for what she did to Jina but i just can't leave her like that i was looking at her couldn't move from my place it's like my body is not listening to my brain anymore. she stopped crying but she was still sobbing " Wae? w-why are doing this ? " If i knew the answer i would tell u jina but i don't know i really don't know. Is it because i like u. ANI I can't like someone like her . maybe because i pity u of course it's beacuse of that suddenly she answered me it was like she read my mind. " U don't have to pity. I don't want anyone to pity me i can handle it by myself " U couldn't Jina But i just can't tell her that. so i will just change the subject i need to make her feel better " Gwenchanayo ? " " leave! " she just replied that coldly. so i just look at her and left her alone maybe she needs time. 

class passed by Jina was still not here i didn't see her at Lunch time i am going to check on her. actually now since class finished. I went running to the roof but she is not there not her bag nothing maybe she is in the clinc . but she wasn't there either. Why do i care just let her go even to hell i need to stop caring about her it really creeps me out. 

as i went to eat with hyungs " Junggukie . I heard that you helped a girl Soji was bullying ?" Asked Jin hyung " Ne " " OOHH You finally like a girl huh ? " That jimin hyung asked "Aish aniya how can i like her she is so ugly ! I just did it out of a pity " I wish this the truth that i don't like jina . WAT yeah it is the truth. " It's the first time u do that though " said taehyung. i didn't know what to answer him but i just stayed quiet thinking about where on earth did jina go? Is she okay ? Aish can't i just stop thinking about her it annoys me " hyung can we dance today? " i needed to i just needed to get her out of my head " Oh ne " replied namjoon. 

With that we skiped the class and went to dance in our drom. And yes we live together. 

I don't like her! I can't like her!

It doesn't feel right