Huh ?

My Life story

Your POV ( Jina )

I wake up i was on a bed and am 100% sure that it wasn't my room. i tried to pull my hand but someone was holding it . sleeping next to the bed. He woke up and i was surprised it was Jungguk i pushe is hand away. " Are feeling better? " jungguk asked. I was still shocked so i was just still looking at him without blinking. he put his hand on my head " It's slightly better now . U know you are allowed to go home ." " Who sent me here ? " " me, mm can i walk u home ?" he looked nervous. " ani. I will go alone " i started to pack my things and wanted to go out of the clinc to just go home and rest. " I can't let u go home alone like that . U might faint " " Since when do-" He didn't even let me finish my question " Kaja I will walk you home " he didn't even let me respond he took my bag for me and got me out of the school. While we were walking I saw my favorite Coffee shop and I wanted hot chocolate with marshmallows. But then looking at Jungguk he was carring my bag and his bag it must be hard. I didn't realize that i stopped walking looking at the coffee . " Do you want anything from there ? " jungguk suddenly asked bringing me back to earth " ani " as if he didn't hear me he just went inside the coffee shop and pulled me in with him " What do u want ? " "Huh? "" What do u want me to order for you ?" He asked again and i am still shocked by his action maybe he is also having a fever or someone throw him by a ball on his head changing him like that " Uh Hot chocolate and marshmallows " And then he ordered them he gave it to me and we started moving again to my house after we arrived " Oh is that your house ?" " Ne " " It's big. You didn't tell that " " Why would I ? " " You are really diffrenet from other girls Jina " i started blushing i don't think he would notice i looked like a tomato from the fever. when we arrived home i went to my room Jungguk still following me. 

I went to the bathroom and change . When i went out i was wearing my cute pajama.  that have gambol pictures. when i went out i saw Jungguk writing something in some books . since when did he care about his studies he even used to bully me during exams instead of answering the question paper. and when we ended up in a project together he would be either sleeping or skipping class and i will end up doing all work. Iwas truly tired and he didn't even notice that i went out of the bathroom so i just laid back on my bed and drift to sleep. 

Jungguk POV 

i looked to the back and saw jina sleeping i didn't even notice that she went out of the bathroom and she didn't bother to tell. I was busy coping notes to her notebooks that she missed. Then i went out her room trying to find any maid that can help me taking care of jina. I found one and told her if she can make Jina soup and she said yes U don't have to worry. i stayed a little waiting for Jina to wake up But she didn't she looked extremly tired. It was late already so i think i need to go now. before i go i told all her maids to take care of her she is really sick and something like that and then i went out. while i was walking someone called without even reading who was it i just answered " OPPA" God that annoying Kim Soji 

" Can we meet oppa ? I miss you " " Ani " I was about to end the call " It's about Park jina " " where ? " "_____ " i went to meet her and she was dressed like she was going to a party " what did you want to say ?" " Oppa is there something between u and jina " " Why? " " gunggeumaeyo " " U don't have to " I was walked away I know it is rude but then she was just to much. I went home thinkinh about how would jina be know when i knew how stupid am i that didn't even take her number so i can check on her every now and then . How about i go to her home tomorrow morning to go to school together. aish anii tomorrow is weekend. Then i will just go check on her after i finish my dance practice with Hyungs. I arrived home i took a long bath trying to relax my brain a bit and then went to sleep . 

 

I will be your good friend Jina