I am different

My Life story

Me and Jina went to the roof and she was so emo today. " Are you okay Jina-sshi ? " "Uh N-ne i am fine "

we sat on the centre of the roof looking at the clouds 

" How did u know ? " 

" about what ?" 

" Park Yura "

" oh ... Yura-sshi Is my younger s-sister " 

" BO? JINJA ? PARK YURA THE GIRL WHO JUMPED OF THE ROOF ? IN BUSAN ? ARE U KIDDING ME ? "

I was shocked i was totally shocked. When i saw Jina looking down and started crying. I realised that i was rude. 

" Sorry " " A-ani it's okay " i huged Jina i couldn't hold my self " shhh . Now spell everything out i promise i won't tell anyone so u can feel better okay ? " I said softley. 

Jina didn't move she didn't push me . it was the first time me and jina have any type of skinship. " I just knew this week about Soji " she said while sobbing " Soji never told me that she get bullyed when i saw her once .. she said they were just playing " " Yura-sshi was soft person she would do anything to make people happy . she would never want to hurt someone " " My younger sister didn't tell me anything and I ... Here sister didn't know about it only now . When i was reading her dairy " " The last thing wrote inside was a message for me " she didn't stp crying and she didn't push me too. i didn't know what to tell her " So what are you going to do now ? " " I will revange for my younger sister . she didn't des-" " Ani jina Soji can do anything to hurt u " " I am not afraid from her . She is the reason behind everything happening to me " i can't stop her but i really can't let Jina get hurt so the only thing i will do is protect Jina-sshi " Jungguk "  " Ne " " Why did u suddenly change ? " why did she even have to ask " I am always like th-" " U used to bully me and now look at you . You always be there when i need someone " " I just don't wanna hurt u " she looked at me confused when i looked at her eyes she looked away. I smiled at her cuteness. 

Jina stopped crying and moved away " I am going to the class "  Aish so nerdy girl " Can we skip them today " " Ani " she said giggling. How did i not notice her cuteness before . 

" are u coming " " I will stay here for min" " Don't skip classes Jeon Jungguk " " Ne Oma " i never laughed like that with Jina . 

Your POV ( Jina ) 

I went to class and i saw that Kim soji waiting for someone infront of the door . when i went inside the classroom she followed she pulled my hair infront of everyone . she is really not stopping it . i looked at her " what do u think u r doing ?" " oh see guys Jina is being brave while Jungguk is not here too " she raised her hand about to slap me when i hold it . she pulled her hand and i pushed her softly to the back using my two fingers. " Ya. Do . You . Really . Know . What .are . You . Doing ? " i said every word while pushing her . then i went closer to her and whisperd " remember I am not like Yura .  I hold back but i can explode anymoment " Then i put my hand on her shoulder " Think before taking Your steps You might fall anymoment " and i looked away while everyone looking at me amazed started whispering about my sudden change . I am not that type of person who can hurt people But Yura is my sister . 

Jungguk came inside while i was sitting on my place everyone looked at him while Soji was still frozen from what happened just now " Bo ? " no one answered him so he just sat next to me which is his place form the begining . Suddenly Jungguk poked me " Ya i told u not to touch me " " U r ticklish ? " " A-ani " he poked me again " Ya hajma " " then he started tickling me i started laughing trying to stop him " OPPA " i looked at her. who else than Soji 

" Oppa Jina hit me just now . everyone saw that oppa ." i looked at her with cold eyes then at everyone they started nodding. Jungguk looked at me  " I just told her to stop whatever she was doing or going to do " " Oppa~~ she is lying jinja " she started crying ahhh jinja so annoying . " Even if she hit u why are u telling me ? " " Oppa didn't u stop me when i tired-" " Hurt her . How many times have u did that to Jina ? and u just don't like it by one time ?  Do u feel what u do to people ? " she just looked down " What is between you and her ? " she suddenly ask " Why do u think i would answer u ? " omo Jeon Jungguk playing cool huh. He is always cool. 

he is nice kind trustfull and lovely people who are not close to him will just think the opposite . Wait what am i saying now 

Am I falling in love ? 

With Jeon Jungguk ?!