I don't know what to do ?

My Life story

Your POV ( Jina ) 

Having a friend like them or wht they call them Bangtan is not easy . I mean i get death stares and really bad comments when i am walking by For being friends with them. I mean yes Soji doesn't annoy me anymore But think about it they used to say bad things infront of me now behind my back i mean what is the diffrence i guess i really can't have a normal life Like normal people . Maybe by changing schools but then what would i say to my parents they are going to make it a big problem. 

I know 7 people to care about u and play with u is better than nothing but to be honest i can't really trust them i mean they used to bully me what if it was one of their acts to hurt me much more . I think only this place is my real best friend which is the school roof. I stay there whenever i want to avoid anyone when i want to be alone ....

When i don't know wht to do 

" Jina-sshi " " Oh taehyung oppa " " Are you okay ? " " ahh y-yea . why?" " I thought you can trust us. But You are still hiding . still avoiding " " It's easy to forgive but it's hard to forget "  He looked at me shocked. " Is that so ? So you still hate us ? " " ANIII i don't hate. I am just scared " " Why ? are we monsters to u ? " " U used to be . I don't know if-" "U can actually trust us or not ? "  I didn't know what to say he looked a bit hurt by my words so i just looked down. and i felt him walking away " Think about it jina . True sometimes you can't trust people easily but u can't just keep it to u . Because somehow u will hurt someone if he knew that u don't rtust him and u only act.... Just like u did now " and he left the roof. 

U really don't understand i can't even trust my parents . oh i need to call my mom later my birthday is after one week. i wanna go back to my hometown or do a party here with bangtan . i don't know what is wrong with me ? I feel sad but i don't really know for what . i am over thinking about jungkook sudden change about trusting people most of all 

My parents. I don't really know what to do they care about their company more than me. They left me when i was sick and since i was young i only stay with my maids. And i only have trusting problems because of them and only them. i think i need to go down . 

in my way walking. Soji came to me " YA Park jina the girl who was protected by Jeon Jungguk. But u can't do anything now he is not here " " Wahh so u only do what Jungguk says just like a pet or maybe worse " she raised her hand to slap me but i held her hand " Ya back to the months before i was really weak infront of u . Not now things changed " " PARK JINA  You-" " You are the one who is going to regret it. I acted like i didn't know you before but i can give u the pain u had before two years . Remember Park Yura the girl who died because of you ? You don't want to open the subject now do you ? " Park yura My younger sister the one i lost before two years because of this kim soji but when did i realise Just this week 

FLASHBACK 

oh " Mr.choi who is that box for ? " " Yura-sshi her things is inside there when we moved we took it with us " she bowed and left. 

i saw her diary book and started laughing at her comments about others when i read further I saw kim soji about annoying her at then of her dairy ' Jina unnie i am sorry but i don't think i can take it saranghae ' . i stated crying and i couldn't believe it was kim soji the one in my school . so i went searching about it calling my sister friends to ask about it when i showed them soji picture they all said yes it is her . 

End of Flashback 

" So now you are saying if i tried to hurt u.. u will tell everyone come on Jina u think Just like Yura .. Ya you are going to die just like her > That won't stop me " 

then she pulled her hand and left. Yura I will take revange for u . I won't leave her 

Jungguk POV 

I thought Jina would be in the roof so i went searching for her . " Remember Park Yura the girl who died because of you ? You don't want to open the subject now do you ? " Jina said to Soji . Park yura ? oh so Jina knows that Soji killed a girl not only me ? then who is she to Jina ? when i looked at soji she looked scared . I was happy that Jina is strong enough for Soji i don't need to worry about her anymore but the way Jina told Soji she was threating her . That is not Jina's type. 

when soji walked i saw jina looking down . then tears started running down her cheeks " Jina " she looked at me and she fake smiled " Ya where were u? I was searching for u but then i thought u would be on the roof " " ahah ani wanna go there now " " ne " i really wanna wht is she up too i can't let Jina get hurt. Soji can do anything to hurt jina. And i can't let that happen 

I will protect You !

Jina