The butterfly effect

As the flower blooms

"I ing love you, Jeon Jungkook"

Jungkook froze. Still can't comprehend what dahell just happened. It was really really random. Of course he wants to shout 'I love you too' as a respond but it won't come out. Right now his mouth is like having a seizure from keeping it open and close in a rapid manner. He finally made his decision as he breathe in and gather some courage to say the important words to Taehyung but he were shocked when Taehyung suddenly grip both of his shoulder and shake him out of nowhere while screaming,

"JEON JUNGKOOK"

"JEON ING JUNGKOOK"

"WAKE THE FAK UP"

Jungkook instantly woke up and changed himself into a sitting position with a not-so-happy Jin and Namjoon standing by his bed, crossing their arms.

"WHy were you screaming?! We were really worried about you! I thought you were going to die." Jin said half shouting half crying. Can't handle the tears no more, he buries his face in the crook of Namjoon's neck. 

"Wait so does that mean it was all just a dream?!" Jungkook jeered with a grimace. "NO NO NO NO NO MY DREAM MY FANTASY MY TAEHYUNG!" Jungkook cried in agony. "WHY DID YOU GUYS WAKE ME UP OH MA GOSH". And there goes Jungkook's sweet dream. Flew away in the thin air. 

"Yeah we would just leave you there next time if a serial killer decided to penetrate his knife in your ." Namjoon deadpanned. Sarcasm clearly evident in his tone of voice. "Now get the hell up, one of your ice cream friend is downstairs waiting for you. This hyung has already fallen asleep for pete's sake." Namjoon continued as he went out of the room with Jin on his arms, snoring like a truck.

"Who dahell is my ice cream friend?" Jungkook just shrugged it off and gets out of the bed to prepare himself.

 


Turns out that 'ice cream friend' Namjoon referring to was non other than Mint Suga or Yoongi probably because of his minty hair. We both we're walking down the streets to the local ice cream shop since Yoongi can't handle his delicious mint hair and eventually creates a sudden crave for ice cream. Jungkook were also wondering as why Jimin didn't come along but got a roll of an eye in respond. Jungkook were too afraid to ask why again.

They were enjoying their ice cream when a familiar figure walk into the shop and went straight to Yoongi and Jungkook's table confidently. Jungkook can now see who it was as the figure gets closer to his vision. Unexpected guest indeed. It was Taehyung. He casually take a seat beside Jungkook while on the other hand, Jungkook just stare at him like he just killed someone.

"Tae?"

"Yes, baby? Do you need something?" Taehyung responded without even looking. 'Baby' that phrase gave Jungkook butterfly in the stomach. Feeling fluster all of a sudden.

"I invited him" Yoongi suddenly speaks out. "Well I don't want people talk to me when I'm molesting my ice cream so I invited him to entertain you. And you," he points his finger at Taehyung. "Entertain him please. Thanks". WIth that, Yoongi inserts his earpod in his hear and continue eating his ice cream like nothing happened a moment ago.

"Sooo what flavour are you eating?" Taehyung asked calmly as he place his elbow on the table and his hand forming a fist so he can rest his cheeks on it while looking at the younger quite lovingly.

Red tint formed on Jungkook's cheeks by the older's loving stare. 'God damn he should stop doing this kind of things to me' 

"Oh its rasberry cheesecake. It's one of my fav to be honest." Jungkook scoop out a spoon of ice cream from the cup and hover it in front of Taehyung's mouth. Naturally, Taehyung open his mouth as the spoon went inside it.

"How does it taste? Do you like it?" Jungkook asked eagerly.

Taehyung smiled at the cute action. "Yes I like it. It gives me a really sweet and sour taste. Just like yogurt." Taehyung commented making the younger smiled.

"I knew I have a good taste!"

The day went on with both of them in their own world. Feeding each other, tickling each other, showing some funny videos on their phone, having a freaking duet, and also whispering things on each other's ears with one of them ended up being flustered. But this one guy has been watching this cringe-worthy scene and totally annoyed by it. Eyes twitching like hell.

"Are you sure you guys aren't a couple yet?"

'This situation.... it's so familiar... didn't I went through this like yesterday or something?' Jungkook wondered with his brows furrowed. 'Hold on...' Jungkook freaking out in 3..2..1..

"HOEMYGOSH NO WAY MAN NO WAY IN HELL"

"Slow it down will you? People are staring at us! And why are you shouting? Period pain?" Yoongi hissed earning a glare from Jungkook.

"No-nothing!" he shrilled. The olders just shrugged it off.

"Guys, I'm going now. I have some works to do at the studio." Yoongi stated as he stood up.

"hOLY " Jungkook exploded in amazement. 'If my theory is right, Taehyung is going to confess to me by TODAY! OHMYGOD Jeon Jungkook you're a genius!' Both the olders turn their head to face Jungkook. Perplexed with the younger's weird action.

"What the is wrong with you gosh this is why you don't eat too much ice cream Jungkook-ah" Yoongi sighed as they all went outside. "Alright, see ya later guys!" he bid his goodbye and casually left the place.

"So what-"

"Are we gonna do next?" Jungkook continues Taehyung's hanging words. Taehyung just give his 'wtf' look, completely weirded out with the younger's bizzare action.

"Hmm let's go for a walk at Gangnam street! But let me do a countdown first" Jungkook sneered. Looking creepy as .

"But what fo-"

"3"

"2"

"Jungk-"

"1"

"Oppa? Taehyung oppa?" a third voice suddenly appeared that made their attention turned to the owner's voice. Jungkook is soo amazed that his mouth can't be closed.

"It's really you, Oppa! Where have you been this whole time? I barely see you at campus these days. So how hav- and who is this cutie over here?" the girl questioned.

"Oh Yuri-ah, what are you doing here? I assume you just got back from a class, hm?" Taehyung surmised. He then went to introduce Jungkook to Yuri. "Oh by the way this is Jungkook, and Jungkook, this is Yuri, my classmate who is taking the same course as me but hell she's damn annoying." he teased. 

"Hey! You're so gonna get it!" Yuri threatened, making both of them laugh.

"Haha you guys are so funny!" Jungkook interrupt while simpering out of nowhere. "I'm sorry but I have to take Taehyung away. It's was a pleasure to meet you, Yuri-shi but we have to go now. Bye!" he said rushingly, leaving the spot while taking Taehyung's hand in the process.

"Woah woah calm down there." Taehyung catch up to Jungkook so they can walk on the same speed, side by side. "Why are you acting weird today? Did something happened?" He raised his eyebrows while questioning the younger.

Just when Jungkook was about to open his mouth, his phone vibrates, signalling he got a text from someone. "A moment please." Jungkook fished out his phone and read the text he recieved. 'If I'm right, this is when Jimin wants me to accompany him at the waffle shop nearby' he speculated.

"Hey Jungkookie! Wanna try these new waffle store I found across the street? Yoongi is too lazy to accompany me :("

As expected, Jimin invited him to try the new waffle at the new store nearby. "Hey Tae?"

"Hmm?"

"Jimin hyung invited me to try this new waffle shop nearby and I wanna ask if you wanna come along?" Jungkook could see the older's face happy face suddenly dropped into a more dissapointed one.

"S-sure..." Taehyung forced a smile to make sure the younger won't notice his dissapointment.To be really honest, he really hates how Jimin and Jungkook has been really close with each other. He clearly have no problem with them being friends but it's just he doesn't know why he felt so heavy watching both of them interact and communicate with each other. It's quite often nowadays.

"What's wrong? You seem....uninterested." Jungkook spluttered.

"O-oh! No no I'm alright don't worry." Taehyung assured with a bitter smile. 

"Alright then. Let me text Jimin-hyung that you're joining us too." Jungkook said while texting a reply to Jimin.

"Whatever" mumbled Taehyung.

"Pardon?" Jungkook asked. Namjoon would be really proud if he's here to hear that word came out of Jungkook's mouth because he's been teaching Jungkook some english words so the younger can easily use the language when interacting with the rest of the world.

"Nothing" Taehyung huffed.

'Wait this doesn't seem right... its suppose to be me who would get mad' Jungkook wondered. Confused with waht's happening.

"I know you have something in your mind. Spill it out, Tae~" Jungkook coaxed. Convincing Taehyung to tell what's wrong because it hurts to see him feeling all gloomy in a really cute tone.

"No. I think I won't be joining you guys..."

Jungkook furrowed his brows. Perplex with the older's sudden decision. "But why?" he badgered.

"Personal reasons. I'm going now. See ya later, Jeon." Taehyung bid his goodbye as he begin his walk home, facing the other way.

"Yah Kim Taehyung!" Jungkook shouted at the back, but Taehyung kept on walking. Ignoring the younger's shout. "Well the dream, I'm doing this MY way." 

"I ING LOVE YOU KIM TAEHYUNG"

That word. That specific word. Made Taehyung stopped his tracks. Completely blown away by that special words coming out from Jeon Jungkook. The revolving world around them stops. 

"I really mean it. I'm sorry if I did something wrong but please stop ignoring me. It hurts!" Jungkook confessed with a frown.

Taehyung couldn't hold it anymore. He swiftly turned around and stomped his feet to Jungkook's direction. Without any warnings, he cupped Jungkook's supple cheeks and went in for a long sweet kiss. Feeling like a bird who have just been set free from its cage. Jungkook widened his eyes from the sudden action and eventually give in to the romantic act as their lips naturally moved in a simultaneously movement in a slow rhythm with Jungkook's arm locking around the older's neck.

Taehyung broke the kiss and attach his forehead and nose to Jungkook's making the both of them stare into each other's loving gaze.

"I love you too, my kookie." he whispered and went in for another kiss.