Messed Up

As the flower blooms

The relaxing jazzy song. The tantalizing aroma of fresh coffee. The small laughter. Fills the shop.

Sigh. 

"What a tiring day"

Jungkook complained as he rest his face on his palm that was placed on the counter. It was 5 in the evening and the cafe is still full of customers.
Jungkook is an 18 year old guy who had just graduated from his school a week ago and is currently working at his friend's cafe as a part-timer since he's waiting for the approval of the university he applied to continue his studies. He's not that smart but he did better than any other students in his class.

"Cheer up, buddy." Jin, the owner of the cafe and his best friend, says as he pat Jungkook's back casually.

"You did really well as usual today, kiddo" Jin complimented as he re-arrange the pastries in the freezer beside the counter.

"Ugh hyung, you didn't even helped me with the customers", Jungkook complains again and pouted.

"Kookie, I was busy making cakes in the kitchen. I can't just left my cake undone just like that", Jin response in his motherly tone.

Seeing Jungkook's sour face, he sighed and went to Jungkook's side as he pat the younger's head.

"I made a cake just for the two of us or maybe for Namjoon as well", the older said to make the younger feel better. Not to mention, Namjoon is Jin's 'charming frog' boyfriend because Jungkook thinks he looks like a frog with a blond hair. Of course he got hit in the arms several times by the pink princess.

"Really!? Thank you thank you thank you hyung! I love you so much!", Jungkook hugs the older tightly. The older gladly hug him back.

As time goes by, it's already 10 p.m. and Jungkook has never been so excited to end his shift today. The two of them clean the cafe and finally close the cafe. Namjoon has been waiting outside in his not-so-fancy car. He just came back from work and went to the cafe to pick up the boys like usual. 
They got in the car and wore their seatbelts. The car finally drove off to their destination.

Jungkook has been living with them since he was still in middle school since his parents are outside of town for business purposes. Jungkook's parents are quite rich and they are still being humble with everyone and never make people feel inferior before. At that time, his parents was looking for a house to let Jungkook live in. Luck on their side, they found a guy who's in need of housemate because 'he feels lonely' as what the description said about this guy on the internet advertisement. Jungkook and his parents met the guy a few days after calling him to make an appointment. They eventually found out the guy's name. It was Jin, Kim Seok Jin. Jungkook's parents agreed to have Seok Jin as their son's housemate. Days later, Jungkook bid their parents goodbye at the airport as they went through a security check and ready to leave for the states. Seok Jin took care of him with love and never left his eyes off him. Jungkook is like his own little brother that fills up his live with happiness. Years and years later, Seok Jin found his true love and that is no other than, Kim Namjoon, the charming frog. As Seok Jin and Namjoon's relationship deepens, Namjoon finally moved in with Seok Jin and Jungkook in the small house fit for them three.
And that's where the beautiful story of a newborn family began.

"How was your day, Kookie-ah?", Namjoon asked Jungkook as they all sit around the round table with a slice of cake for each one of them.

"It was tiring, hyung~, but I got Jin-hyung's cake which is nice", he said happily as he shove a big piece of cake into his mouth.
Nobody was surprised when Jungkook choked on his cake. Jin sigh and pat the younger's back.

"I told you to eat slowly you stubborn child", Jin scolded him.

"Well this is my kind of slow. At least I'm not as impatient as Namjoon-hyung getting back from work just to eat up your a-"

"Wha-", now it's Namjoon's turn to choked on his cake.

"T-that's enough, young man! J-just finish those cakes" Jin stuttered as he face turned into a tomato shade of red.

Jungkook only laugh it off.

The night turned out to be pretty enjoyable. At least for Jungkook. As Jungkook wish them goodnight, he went into his room, lay on his bed and drift off to sleep as he expects a better day tomorrow.

 


Sun shining through the blinds and hit exactly on Jungkook's face.

"Jeon Jungkook, get up! We need to open the shop soon.", a shout from downstairs. Most likely it was Jin's because who else is the mother of this house.

"Ughhh", groan Jungkook as he get up from bed, grab his towel and went straight to the bathroom to get ready for another day of working.

 


"Thanks, honey" Jin kissed his dear boyfriend in the cheek as a thanks for dropping him and Jungkook off at the shop.

"Ewww that's disgusting", said Jungkook in disgusted tone.

"You will do the same to your prince charming as well kiddo. Now hurry up and unlock the door." Jin ordered.

They both get off the car and wave at Namjoon.

As they unlocked the door to the cafe, they started to prepare all the things and get ready to serve the customer
with their well done services.

As usual the cafe is filled with loads of customer thanks to Jin's delicious blueberry pie and Jungkook's perfect coffee.
The cafe calmed down a little bit and Jungkook got a little rest time while Jin is still busy baking another batch of cupcakes.
Jungkook was staring at nothing behind the counter when suddenly the bell on top of the cafe's door rang. A group of people walked in.
He sighed and get ready to take the customers' orders.

"Welcome! May I tak-", Jungkook stuck on words when he look up to see the customer's face. His mouth hanging open. 'HOLY MOTHER OF CHEESUS HE'S HAWT' he thought in his mind.

"Uhm uhhhh what d-did you o-order again?", Jungkook ask.

"Uh I didn't even order yet", the man said.

FOCK FOCK FOCK is the only thing in Jungkook's head currently.

"O-o-oh s-sorry about that. May I t-take y-y-your or-order?", Jungkook mentally slapped himself for stuttering like a 90 year old grandfather.

The man chuckles. "It's alright. Yeah can I have one caramel macchiato, two caramel frappuchino and one americano please?"

"OF COURSE!" Jungkook shouted in response that made the hot man turned into a wide eyed owl.

"I-i-i m-mean, of course.", Jungkook said cooly or more like a parrot that just learned a new word from its owner.

"That'll be $17.20". The man handed him the money and join his friends that have already found a place to sit.

After taking the money, Jungkook starts to brew the coffee and prepare the ordered drinks.
He finally finished making the drinks and now he's going to the hot guy and his friends' direction with a tray fill with their drinks.

'OH GOD OH GOD IM NERVOUS GOD PLEASE CALM ME THE HELL DOWN OH IM GETTING NEAR THEM '

Jungkook was too busy mentally calming himself down when he accidentally trip on his own freaking shoe lace andddd

BOOM

Brown liquids everywhere on the floor with shattered pieces of mugs on top.

Good job, Jeon Jungkook. GOOD FRIGGIN JOB.

That action earns everyone attention including that hottie. Jin decided to see what was all the commotion about and he freaking cried when he sees
his beautiful mugs that was imported from France are now shattered into pieces.

Jin sighs. He knows he can't be mad at this fragile kid. So he grabs a mop and went straight to Jungkook.

"Kookie, let me handle this okay? There are spare clothes waiting at the changing room. Go change okay?", Jin whispers.

The shocked-face Jungkook ran straight to the change room at the back of then kitchen.

"Why god, WHYYYYY", he hid his face in his palms and groaned.

"I hate my life. That hottie man are probably laughing at me with his friend right now ughhh" he shooked his head while still hiding in his palms.

What do I do now??

 


Oh my god that was terrible! I'm soooo sorry for this horrible story. Anyways, this story was supposed to be a one-shot but I think it's a lil bit too long for a one-shot sooo I decided to make it a chaptered fic. Don't worry! It will only take up to 2 or 3 chapters for this story to finish. I will update as soon as possible! Thank you guys for reading!! :))