Fall

As the flower blooms

Just an ordinary day where Jungkook is doing his work as a barista. The shop isn't as packed as it used to be but full enough to make Jungkook feeling tired as hell. Jin will be Jin, working hard with his new found recipe for one of his pastries. Jungkook decides to give Jin a helping hand since he looks like he's struggling to stir the batter. Thankfully, no new customers stepped in at that time.

"Finally you notice!" shouts Jin all of a sudden.

Surpised by the older's sudden act, he started to question him. "What the hell hyung. Why are you shouting? I'm not deaf you know..." Jungkook sighs.

"Well yeah I've been trying to gain your attraction with my superb acting and surprisingly, it worked!" Jin cheers excitedly as he did his mini victory dance. Jungkook scoffs and rolls his eyes in annoyance. He can't believe he was caught in a trap setted up by his own hyung. He sighs for the nth time and accepted the reality.

Whilst they were busy working, a familiar figure entered the shop. Both of them heard the bell rang and Jin ushered Jungkook to serve the customer. Being the good boy he is, Jungkook walks to the counter to take the customer's order but he stop midway because the guy seems really creepy and suspicious to him. Coincidentally, the shop is empty at that time and to make it worse, it's raining heavily outside. It's like god is testing his strength. Scared, he go back into the kitchen to inform Jin about this.

"Hyung. Jinnie Hyung!" he half shouted and half whispered that only audible to their ears.

"Why are you whispering?" Jin literally speaks like he's in a middle of a ing warzone. Panic, Jungkook ran to the guy and slap his mouth shut with his palm. Of course with extra force.

"Oh my god shut the hell up. He might hear us!"

"Whasdawadhwajkhdw"

"What"

Jin slaps the younger's palm away and rolls his eyes. "I said who the hell is 'he'?" he emphazises the word he with his fingers.

"I don't know who he is but he looks really creepy and scary! He's out there in front of the counter. What should we do, hyung?" Jungkook asked worriedly. Jin then have a peek behind the kitchen door. That person is wearing a sweatshirt with a hoodie covering his head. They can barely see the face but somehow they kind of recognised that face.

"Kookie, I want you to get that baseball hat and hit the out of him. You hear me?"

"Why meeee~" he whines.

"I'm too old to do this kind of things! Now get that bat and do your ."

"Fine!". WIth that, he grabs the baseball bat and sneaks out of the kitchen with extra careful and quiet. He crawls and crawls until he reaches the counter and hides under it. He can hear the guy keep hitting the call bell for numerous times. "Okay here we go. 3..2..1.."

"Jeon Jun-" He jumps and did the super duper combo to hit the guy. Loud bang can be hear. Like really loud. The guy was shocked and immediately faints in a matter of seconds.

"HYUNG WE DID IT"

"QUICK DRAG THAT BODY OVER HERE I WANNA TIE THIS PERSON SO HE WON'T RUN AWAY"

Being the naive guy he is, Jungkook go to the guy on the floor to drag him but what he saw shocks him. He never expected his ing boyfriend to be the suspicious guy. "OMG HYUNG DID I JUST KILLED MY BOYFRIEND"

"What the hell are you talking about kiddo"

"I hit my boyfriend!!! I hit Kim Taehyung!" Jungkook cried.

"Omg stay there I'm getting the first aid kit while you carry him and place him on top of the sofa in the change room." Jungkook obeys the older's words as he carry the poor boy. "Don't worry, you'll be alright."

 


 

"Uhh..." Taehyung stirs from his sleep as he changed into a sitting position. All he feel is pain on his head like something hard had hit him because the pain is still fresh to him. With his hands rubbing the affected spot, he looks around the room. He has no idea where is he and all he remember is how he wanted to scare the out of his little bunny.

"Taehyung! You're awake! Oh my god are you alright? I hit you a bit too hard back there and I'm sooo soooo sorry oh my god please don't be mad at me" Jungkook says in one breathe and go for a huge pout trying to ask for a sympathy.

How could one survive that awfully cute pout?! The urge to kiss those lips are irresistible. Taehyung was about to play a prank on him but doesn't have the heart for it because of that one specific gesture that melted his whole heart. He didn't even realize he's suppose to be in a painful state. 

"God why are you so cute" Taehyung says as he pinched the latter's cheeks. "The pain is still there but I'm alright now, you don't have to worry" he assures and ruffles the younger's hair. 

"Aish you pinched a little to hard!" Jungkook rubs his reddening cheeks. He's really not used to all these skinships because it seems too cheesy for him but time will get him to get used to it since he's secretly a clingy type of person. "I'm glad you're okay. Do you want anything to drink? It's alright, the drinks are on the house as a sign of apology from us."

"If you insist. Just give me a glass of plain water and I should be okay." Taehyung smiled. "Oh and also your love as my life support" he giggles at his own lame pick up line. 

Jungkook scoffs. "You're so lame that I almost give zero care about it" he stucked out his tongue and walk out of the room to get the drink. 

About 2 minutes later, Jungkook come back with a glass of water in his hands for none other than Kim Taehyung. Taehyung thank him and drinks his requested drink. He never felt any better after drinking that neutral substance. 

As he was drinking, a sudden question popped in Jungkook's mind. "Hyung, why are you here in the first place?"

Taehyung swallows his drink and starst to give him a question or confused look. "Why am I here? Hmm" he taps his fingers on his chin as a gesture for thinking. "Oh yeah! I'm actually really bored back at my house so I said to myself that maybe I can visit you or maybe you guys need a helping hand since you know this cafe is hella crowded from time to time"

"Did someone mentioned about helping hand?!" A third voice suddenly chimed in. It was Seok Jin. "WE would love a helping hand! Right Jungkook? Great, you can change into a suitable attire and you're good to go."

Jungkook didn't even get to say a single word but he don't mind Taehyung working with him for today. Imagine all the things they both can do. By things, probably something cheesy.

"Jungkook you're incharge for today." Jin says as he took off his pink apron and getting himself ready to go out. "Take care of the store well and help Taehyung if he needs anything."

"Wait where are you going? You don't just leave like that" Jungkook complains. Yeah he knows Jin has been always wanted another helper but never he expected the guy would just leave the cafe to him. The fact that that guy is eager about it makes it more suspicious. "Hyung, tell me the truth where the hell are you going?"

"Uhmmm business stuff..?" Jin says nervously with an awkward smile on his face. A horn suddenly can be heard from the outside. "Oh Namjoon is here! Well I gotta go now. Bye!" he bid his goodbye and literally runs towards the door.

Jungkook sighs. "I guess their lust can't be control" he mumbles, Taehyung can actually hear him and shakes his head.

"There there, at least we have some alone time together now. I repeat, alone" Taehyung wriggles his brows but later got a spicy slap on his arms. "Ow what was that for?" he winces in pain.

"That's for thinking about doing some dirty stuff with me. Now get to work! You're working under me for today" Jungkook smirks and exits the room. It seems normal but Jungkook's face is actually burning from the older's statement.

The day goes on with Taehyung messing up the simple espresso shots and Jungkook facepalming everynow and then. The day started to get more and more busy with all kind of customers stepping in. Thankfully Taehyung is a quick learner and the both of them managed to serve the customers smoothly.

Later, the raging crowd finally calmed down and they both got the time to rest their feets. Surprisingly, Taehyung did a really good job serving the customers and making the drinks despite his first time doing these kind of things. 

"Wow you're not that bad for a newbie. Jin-hyung must be proud." Jungkook compliments as he took a seat at the vacance chair behind the cash register. He watches the older who seems busy doing something at the counter near the coffee machine. "What the hell are you doing over there?"

"Kookie can you help me with this? I never get it right." Taehyung wave his hand motioning Jungkook to come over. Curious, he stands up and walk over to Taehyung.

It's latte art. Taehyung is working on his own latte art. Jungkook chuckles at how cute his boyfriend concentrating on doing the art. "You're lame, this is the easiest thing ever and what are you trying to make? A poop? because that thing looks like a poop to me"

"Mean!" he scoffs. "At least help me with it instead of making fun gosh"

"Fine you just have to pour the steamed milk in slowly until it is seen on the surface and quickly do whatever pattern you want with it anddd you're set to go!" Jungkook said with a fake enthusiasm.

"Wow you're so helpful, I almost drew a Mona Lisa with your tips." Taehyung spits out some sarcasm. "Come on kookie teach me properly please~" Taehyung pouts.

Jungkook gives up and decided to just help him because he basically lost to that cute pout of his. "Fine then." he says as he got closer to Taehyung and hold his wrist from behind. "You just pour it in as slow as possible to avoid spillage"

At that time, Jungkook's face is extremely close to him. Taehyung's concentration quickly moved to his chubby and fluffy cheeks. Jungkook's cheeks reminded him of a squirrel who's storing all the nuts on the side of its cheeks. He finds it adorable and he can't handle the urge to kiss it. Giving up, he goes in for a peck on the cheeks.

Jungkook stops his demonstration and widens his eyes. He turns his gaze to the older next to him with a shock expression. His cheeks starting to turn into a shade of red and at the same time his heart is beating furiously. "H-hey! You should've warned me first" he stuttered.

"That's for being the cutie you are. I could shower you with kisses and bites if I wanted to but let's save it for another time hmm" Taehyung smiles his boxy smile like it was the normal thing in the world. Unfortunately (or fortunately for Jungkook) a new customer step in and ready to order something.

"T-that's enough! I-I'm going to take the c-customer's orders n-now". With that, he quickly let go of the older's wrist and walks to the cash register in a quick pace. Taehyung could only chuckles at his attempt on taking orders with that awful stuttering. Teasing Jungkook is fun.

As the day goes on, Jin finally make his comeback from only-god-knows-where with Namjoon by his side. "Wow I'm surprised the cafe is still in a good shape. Is the world going to end or something?" Jin mocks playfully.

"God finally you are here and whyis Namjoon-hyung here? Did you skip work or something?" Jungkook gives a questioning look.

"You're still young kiddo. Just keep on with your life" Namjoon said cooly and earns a scoff by Jungkook.

"Alright alright, as a reward you two can go have fun. We'll take it from here."

"Really?" Jungkook asks in excitement. "Then me and Taehyung are going now then. See ya guys later!" With that, the both of them exited the place with Taehyung who did not forget to bow to Jin and Namjoon.

"Where are you leading us? You seem to know the plan for today." Taehyung questions. They are walking down the street side by side. Like a smooth mofo he is, Taehyung slips his hand into Jungkook's and grip it making them walk hand in hand like typical couples. Jungkook was caught off guard but later locks their hand.

"I have something to do with you" he smiles.

"Oh wow I'm so ready for this! I'm glad I brought my condoms with me" of course another extra spicy slap on the back was given that day. Right now he's wincing in pain but at the same time laughing like a maniac.

Walking and walking until they didn't even realize that they're entering the woods. The sound of nature starting to fill the environment. Taehyung is kind of weirded out by the journey the are going through.

"Kookie, you do realize we're in the woods now right? Are you sure we're going to the right way because I don't wanna get eaten by a wild tiger." Taehyung asks, with a worrying tone.

"Just keep on following me and you'll be surprised." Jungkook says without looking back, and keep on walking until they meet an approximately 10 meters tall hill. There's a naturally-made stairs on the hill that mostly made out of dirts that directs people towards the top of the hill. Without hesitating, Jungkook started to climb it.

Taehyung is quite worried currently because he's not entirely sure if this place is harmless. "Jungkook are you sure this is safe? We don't want anything to happen to the both of us"

"Relax, I've been here for a couple of times already. You just need to trust me and you can see another whole new world on top of there. I promise." he smiles and hands out his hand for Taehyung to grab it.

Taehyung sighs and grabs it. He really hopes his trust towards this guy is worthy. They begin to climb the stairs without letting go of their hands. That signifies that they both trust in each other deeply. Now that's what we call a relationship goals.

Minutes passes and they finally reach the top of the hill. Jungkook didn't lie about seeing a new different world because the view up there is breath-taking. A panaromic view of the city of Seoul could be seen. The orange light of the sun that is about to set is definitely a bonus to this scenic scenery. The wind up there is calming too.

"I told you it's worth our time!" Jungkook says confidently as he stares at the view in front of him.

Taehyung smiles. "You're not wrong Kookie, I'm glad you bring me here to enjoy this amazing view together."

Suddenly Jungkook remembers something. The whole purpose of going here. He starts to search for something in his pockets eagerly. "Where is it? Please please please don't tell me I didn't bring it." he mumbles to himself.

"What are you looking for, Kookie?"

"Ah-hah!" he takes out his hand out of the the back pocket of his jeans. "This," he proudly raises his hand to show the item he's been searching. "I'm going to plant this thing exactly right here as a symbol of our love."

It's a seed Taehyung gave him the other day. Taehyung was quite shocked but mostly he's touched by the younger's sweet words. He never guessed that Jungkook will actually plant that thing right on top of a freaking hill. You know he could just plant it at the back of his house but nope, he wants to make things special for the both of them and Taehyung is happy with it.

"I don't know about other people but I think I'm the only one who ever step  my foot on this hill because I rarely sees people coming here and those stairs we climbed just now are made by me when I was younger." Jungkook smiles when he recalled the memories back in the days. "Let's plant it shall we?"

With that, Jungkook finds a perfect spot and instantly digs the dirt with his bare hands to form a small hole enough for a one tiny seed. Taehyung is still in awe with the younger's touching action. Shaking his thoughts off, he go to squat beside Jungkook and help him sow the seed. After that, they cover the seed with the dirt.

"Let the sunlight and rainwater do their work and we're all set." Jungkook stands up as he brushes his palm with the other palm.

Taehyung also stands up and do the same but the next thing he takes a step closer to Jungkook and kisses those plump lips. Jungkook was shocked but eventually returns the kiss. It was a soft but demanding kiss. Like it's been craving for so long. Jungkook doesn't care anymore about his dirty palms as he moves his hands and places it on top of both Taehyung's shoulder, locking it. Taehyung on the other hand, moves his hands to hold the younger's waist.

On Taehyung's perspective, Jungkook's lips taste like strawberry that makes him want more of it. It's sweet to the tongue. The both of them are closing their eyes and move their lips in a smooth rhythm. The kiss is getting more and more sensual as Taehyung nibbles the bottom of Jungkook's lips, begging for entrance.

To avoid going further, Jungkook didn't approve the permission to enter. He then broke the kiss to have a taste for oxygen. "Why are you extra loveable today? Is something going on in your mind?" Jungkook says with their tip of the nose touching each other's.

"I just love you for all of these things you made for me. You make me feel special. You actually appreciate what I gave you and you make a good use of it. I love you so much." Taehyung whispers in a breathy voice and go for a peck on the lips.

"I've never been loved like this before. I want to make this as a memorable thing in my life."

"Don't worry about that, because I'm already a part of your life" and with that they go in for another kiss.

 


 

After the memorable event, the both of them are now walking hand in hand at the street of Gangnam. The street is full of crowds exploring and enjoying the heaven of shopping. The LED lights from the big screens illuminated the whole streets and gives off the lively vibe.

While the both of them are enjoying their moments together, a sudden screams from the crowds echoes the whole street. The scream sounds like they're in terror. The pairs are clueless about what's happening currently and at the same time they are worried. A loud crash can be heard from afar. Like 15 meters afar. Seeing all of the crowds are running to the opposite direction they were going, they decided to run with them too.

Just when they are about to run, a loud horn could be heard like a centimeters away. Jungkook turns to look where the sounds come from and immediately widen his eyes when he was met with a bright light of a huge truck coming its way towards him.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

 


Hey guys! It's been a long time hmm. I'm sorry for not updating that often because I'm busy preparing for my upcoming mid term. Really hope you guys understand :( My mid term is 2 weeks long so I won't be updating for 2 weeks (or more lol) but don't worry, right after my mid term, I got 2 weeks of holidays so at that time I would be showering you guys with updates! As for now, please enjoy this long chapter :) Thank you for reading!