The Feels

As the flower blooms

"God I'm sleepy"

"Aren't you always?"

"Whatev"

As always, Yoongi is sleepy and Hoseok just like to argue with him. They already cleaned up the place and are now at the edge of sleeping after filling their stomach with loads and loads of pizzas and cokes. By this time, Yoongi has already fall asleep on the couch with Hoseok beside him still eating some random crisps while watching Jungkook and Jimin playing a car racing game on Playstation 4. Jimin constantly cheats every now and then and Jungkook will just slap him on the back. No hard feelings though. But there's this one person who is on his period currently and looking all moody.

"Hyung stop cheating! This is not fair." Jungkook huffed.

"Woopsie daisy"

"OH HELL NO YOU DIDN'T JUST HIT MY CAR AND PUSHED IT TO THE SIDE HYUNG"

"Well I just di- OW! Not at the same spot again" Jimin winced in pain.

"Tae~ Look at Jimin-hyung cheating." Jungkook whined.

No response.

"Taehyung?"

Still no response.

Jungkook and Jimin decided to pause the game and averted their attention to certain someone who is sitting on the couch. What surprises them is that Taehyung quickly stood up and stormed out of the living room heading to his room. The both of them couldn't be anymore confused by the sudden action.

"What's with him? Did we do anything wrong or something?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"Not sure but he's always like that. Let him be. He'll be back to his alien-self in a short time. Now let's continue!" Both of their attention turned back to the screen in front of them. Jungkook feel slightly uncomfortable and a little guilty. 'Am I the reason he's like that?' 'Should I apologise?' 'But I did nothing wrong'. Right now Jungkook's mind is full of questions that will never be answered. Maybe.

 


Sigh.

Taehyung shuts the door behind him and went straight to his bed. He laid his body on his bed that slightly made the mattress bounce. He didn't know why he suddenly felt so mad and disappointed at the same time. The sight in front of him back then hurts him. He just can't handle it.

"I don't get it. What makes me so mad at the first place again? Was it because Jungkook is having a fun time with someone else other than me? Am I too over emotional about this? Ughh this . Maybe a nap will make me feel better." Taehyung assured himself.

Knock Knock

"Ugh just when I wanna take a nap..." he mumbled and went to the door to see who was it.

"Jungkook?"

"H-hi...can I come in?" Jungkook stuttered.

"Yeah...sure..." Taehyung said as he step aside to let Jungkook in and closed it when Jungkook is finally inside.

"Wow your room is well-decorated!" Jungkook complimented. The wooden floor. The walls. All painted in golden oak that makes the whole room feels warm and cozy. The queen sized bed that is covered with leaf pattern and beige coloured bedsheets compliments the room's colour. It literally gives you the coffee shop vibe. Comfortable and relaxing.

"Thanks I guess..." Taehyung rubbed the back of his neck, not expecting an awkward situation like this. He then went to his bed to sit on it.

"Can I sit on it?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

"Go ahead." Taehyung replied as Jungkook took a seat beside him. Silence fills the room.

"Hey..." Jungkook broke the silence.

"Hmm?"

"I'm...I'm sorry if I did any mistake that hurt your feelings or something. You seem really mad at me and I swear I feel really bad. I should've paid for the pizza. I promise I will treat everyone pizza! wait I'll buy the whole restaurant so you guys can eat there everyday for free! wait not everyday. Occasionally. But for you, I'll give you free pizza everyday! and I will also give you strawberry ice cream for dessert! wait no strawberry is too mainstream...maybe chocolate! wait no...how about caramel! ew nah..." the younger keep on rambling by himself.

Taehyung chuckled at the younger's cute action. Not cute but ADORABLE. While, Jungkook is still rambling, Taehyung is admiring him next to him. His beautifully styled hair. His round eyes. Chubby cheeks. Cute nose. Plump and kissable lips. Everything about him is perfect. Literally. Taehyung could never been so grateful that he met Jungkook. He still remember the face Jungkook made when he broke the mugs at the coffee shop back then. His eyes became bigger than ever. Even owls can't beat his wide eyes. At this point, Taehyung's heart is racing faster than F1 race car. He didn't even know why in the hell it beats so friggin fast.

"Hey hey hey are you even listening? Gawd I wasted my energy talking to nobody!" Jungkook snapped that made Taehyung slightly jumped.

"How could I keep up with your rambling if you keep on having an argument with yourself ffs" Taehyung deadpanned.

"I'm not having an argument with myself! Only idiot do those kind of thing jeez."

"Oh the irony."

"Hey! did you just indirectly called me an idiot?!" Jungkook faked a gasped.

"And what if I really did, idiot?" Taehyung smirked.

The next thing you know Taehyung is rolling on the floor. In pain. That certain someone just slapped his back a little too hard. Jungkook felt guilty but satisfied at the same time. But right now he's laughing his balls out at Taehyung's grimace face.

"OH MY GOD JEON JUNGKOOK YOU ARE SO GONNA GET IT!" Taehyung sat. Putting his hand on the painful spot while pouting.

"HAHAHA I'm sorry! I didn't mean to be that harsh" Jungkook chortled.

Taehyung couldn't ask more in his life. He only wants Jungkook's laugh to fill his life. It's the most perfect thing ever and it made him more than happy. Sometimes he wonders, why do he kept on thinking about Jungkook. Is he falling for Jungkook? Only him can answer that.

"Whatev" Taehyung rolled his eyes and get up from the floor. He then went to sit beside Jungkook on the bed.

"I'm sorry HAHA! Okay for real, are you okay now? Still hurting?" Jungkook asked. Full of concern in his voice.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm used to it now." teased Taehyung.

"Shut up!"

They both just laugh it out. Soon after, the laughter died out and silence fills the room again. A comfortable one this time.

"Hey hyung, are you still mad?" Jungkook asked, breaking the silence.

"Why would I be mad? Your laughter made my whole day."

Jungkook couldn't hide his blushing cheeks. "S-stop it gawd you're so cheesy"

"Shall we get out of my cave? I'm sure the others are already awake." said Taehyung, chuckling. On the spot, they exited the room and went to the living room with the others. Taehyung was right. Screaming. Crying. Roaring. Those things indicate that these weird friends of his are awake. Jimin is crying in Yoongi's arm. Why? Because Hoseok just won first place in Mario Kart, defeating Jimin who won the second place and Hoseok will just flip his hair when Yoongi scolded him for ruining his boyfriend's mood.

"And they called me an alien..." Taehyung muttered. Loud enough for Jungkook to hear. Jungkook could just simper at the older's words.

 


"Goodbye Jungkook-ah! See you next time okay? and take care of yourself." Hoseok hugged him.

It's already half past 7 and Jungkook, sadly, is returning to his home or his supposedly mother and father will call the police with reference to not returning home before night time unless given permission to. The whole group are now standing under the entrance's door frame. Jungkook gladly returned the hug. "Hyung please. I'm healthy as ever. I had enough nags already." Because Seok Jin gave a whole lecture in the neighbourhood of the benefits of eating healthy food everytime he touched Lays plastic cover in front of him.

 

             "But hyung, your 10 ton of sugar pastries are way more unhealthy!"

             "YOU TALK TO YOUR MOTHER WITH THAT MOUTH?! MY PASTRIES ARE PERFECT AND HEALTHY" Jin exploded.

              and that's how a whole 2 hours of lecture in regards to how healthy food looks like starts.

 

Jungkook and Hoseok broke the hug. It's Jimin's turn to hug him but this time it was a lot more tighter than Hoseok's. Jungkook could barely breathe.

"Oh..my..god..hyungg I can't breathe!" Jungkook struggling to talk. Jimin eventually broke the skinship and ruffles the younger's hair. Lovingly.

"You better walk home safely. If there are strange people bothering you, use your aegyo on them. It's effective!" Literally everyone gave Jimin a 'wtf' face. Like seriously, his sense of humor is lame af and he has a brain of a five-year-old kindergarten kids'!

"Will do hyung, will do." Jungkook giggled. He couldn't do more and just go with it. They hug for one last time. While they're hugging, Taehyung, who was standing beside them, wanted to break the hug sooooo freaking bad. Like Jungkook could only have deeper skinships with him. ONLY HIM. He seems over-emotional but he couldn't stand witnessing the sight in front of him.

"That's enough. You do realise your own boyfriend is here too, right?" Yoongi interrupted while dragging Jimin away from Jungkook. At this point in time, Taehyung wanna thank Yoongi for his action.

Jungkook laughed as he went to stand in front of Taehyung. He smiled.

"Are you sure you don't want me to drop you off at your house?" Taehyung asked full of concern in his tone of voice.

"I'll be fine. I promise"

"Suit yourself then"

"I guess I will see you again" Jungkook said with a shy smile plastered on his face. Without warning, Taehyung took him into a bone-crushing hug. Jungkook then returned the hug but tighter. They both broke the hug. Gasping for air. Seeing each other actions made both of them laugh.

"I will see you again as soon as I can." Taehyung smiled as he ruffled the younger's hair. Jungkook's smile brings a lot of happiness that makes Taehyung forget about the jealousy he was suffering just now.

Jungkook is now walking out of the house and heading to the elevator. Goodbye's can be heard from Taehyung's apartment unit from behind of him. The elevator arrived and he instantly went in as the elevator door opened. The sound of their goodbye's slowly fading away. The door closes. The elevator then make its way down after Jungkook pressed his desire floor number. As the elevator moving down, he then felt a short vibration from his pocket indicates that he got a message. He fished out his phone and pressed the message icon. What he saw made his heart flustered.

From: TaeTae <3
I miss you already.

 


Hello there subbies! I'm so sorry for not updating that often nowadays. I'm soooo busy with shcool these days and I'm so damn tired of it. To make up for not updating for so long, please enjoy this horrible chapter! If I have the opportunity, I'll do a double update :) Bye guys~