Gathering

As the flower blooms

It's the lazy sunday morning. Jungkook is still lying on his bed playing some games on his smartphone. Jin is preparing their breakfast while Namjoon keep on backhugging him.

"Why are you so clingy this morning..." Jin sighed as he place the plates full of food on the table. With Namjoon following behind of course. For breakfast, Jin has cooked them some english sausages, pancakes, and he also made tuna sandwiches along with mango juice.

"What's wrong being clingy with my hubby? and we barely have some time together these days." Namjoom complained, still backhugging Jin.

"Bull. We cuddle everynight in our bedroom and I have too bear your raging hormones too!"

"Cuddle is not enough and going down on you isn't that ba-"

"Ehem,"

Both Jin and Namjoon turn their heads to the source of the voice.

Jungkook cleared his throat. "I'm here for my breakfast and not a freaking description about how you guys have ." Jungkook sassed as he walk to the table and take a seat like nothing happened.

Namjoon quickly un-attached his arms around Jin as both of their cheeks turned a shade of pink upon hearing the younger's words.

"I-i'll go get the food." Jin stuttered and went straight back to the kitchen to get their breakfast with Namjoon following behind.

"I told you to not say it out loud! Now look at what you did..."

"I didn't he was there! A-and he already know what is anyways, right?"

"But he is still a child in my eyes, Namjoon!"

They kept on bickering while walking to the kitchen. Jungkook just snickered looking at them. 'What am I gonna do with my supposedly parents'

After all the commotions ended, all of them are now enjoying their lovely breakfast prepared by the lovely mother of the house. It was sligly awkward but they still chatted like their usual selves. When they busy chatting, Jungkook's phone suddenly buzzed off. Jungkook pick up the phone beside his plate and look at the contact name. He was surprised when Taehyung's name popped up and immediately answer the call.

"Hello? Tae?"

"Jungkook!"

"Yes it's me. What is it?" Jungkook questioned him.

"Oh I was wondering if you'd like to hangout at my place this afternoon," Taehyung invited him.

"Oh..."

"My friends are coming over too! It would be fun if you're here with us. So what do you say?"

With both Jin and Namjoon looking at him weirdly, he feel hesitant but who wouldn't want to hangout with your crush?!

"Of course I would join you guys! I will be there at 12."

"That's the spirit! I'll wait at the cafe as usual to pick you up. See you there!"

"Alright"

The phone call ended. Jungkook casually continue eating his breakfast without feeling bothered by the olders' gaze.

"Who called you, Kookie?" Jin broke the silence.

"O-oh it was Taehyung."

"What did he want?" Namjoon started asking him.

"He invited me to his house for a hangout with his friends I met the other day."

"Wow you guys only met each other like 2 days ago and now he invited you to his house already? Kids nowadays are super fast with relationship...I still remember how I need to convice Jin-hyung that there are foods in my house bla bla bla bla..."

"Kookie dear, don't listen to this guy. He's a grandpa sometimes..." Jin basically ignored the other guy who is still talking to himself. "And what time are you going there?" Jin continued.

"12"

Jin looked at the time. "It's 11:26 now. You should get ready." Jungkook obeyed the older's word as he get up and went to his bedroom to get himself ready.

"Excuse me, Grandpa, we still have no grandchildren for you to tell your stupid story to. Now get up and take a shower. You smell like chicken's poop"

"and we eventually en- oh he's gone..." Namjoon said in dissappointment as he get up from his seat and head to his bedroom.

11:50 a.m

"Jin-hyung, Namjoon-hyung, I'm going now. Love ya~" Jungkook shouted so the olders can hear him from upstairs.

"Alright, sweetie. Take care!" Jin shouted back.

"Always use , Kookie!" Namjoon shouted back while giggling.

"Hyung please take care of your boyfriend and make sure to use some force while doing it. Thanks" Jungkook suggested before leaving the house.

"I'm on it." Jin literally grabs the collar of Namjoon's shirt. "You're coming with me, Mister"

"Well ." Namjoon gulped.

Jungkook could hear Namjoon's screaming from outside of the house. He could only laugh about it because he knows Jin probably tied Namjoon up to a chair and fed him some horrible experimented pastries that he always wanted to try.

 


10 minutes later, he finally arrived at the cafe and was surprised the the latter is not here despite his punctual timing all these days.

"Hmm I guess I'll just have to wait for him then" he shrug and fish out his phone to see what's happening on his Twitter account.

*Ring Ring*

"HOLY IS IT THE ICE CREAM MAN" he look up from his phone excitedly as he expected an ice cream man selling ice cream but instead, all he sees is Taehyung on a bike with another seat behind him.

"W-wh-whaaat" Jungkook blinks with his mouth hanging open as usual.

"I still don't have a driver's license sooo here I am, on this not-so-old bike." Taehyung explained with his box-shaped grin.

Jungkook blinks. He still couldn't believe his eyes.

"Why are you still standing there, get on!" Taehyung besought.

"O-okay" Jungkook concurred.

He went to the bike and without hesitation, he gets on.

"Tae, are you sure this is safe?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

"Trust me. I won the 'killing people with bike world championship' last year." Taehyung joked. That joke only got him a light slap on his back.

"Tae! It's not the time for jokes." Jungkook whined.

"Sorry Kookie. Now hold on tight. I'm going to start cycling now~" Jungkook caroled.

"Wai-" Jungkook didn't get to hold onto something because Taeyung suddenly cycles in ing lightspeed. Jungkook immediately backhugs Taehyung to make sure he won't fall off the bike.

"YAH KIM TAEHYUNG SLOW THE HELL DOWN OHMYGOD" Jungkook cried in horror.

"I can't hear you~" the older sang.

Literally the whole ride is Taehyung laughing at Jungkook's screaming nonsense.

"OH MY GOD THERE'S A SHARP TURN RIGHT INFRONT! DONT YOU DARE TUR- HOLY " Jungkook shrieked when Taehyung took a really sharp turn.
Jungkook's hold tightened.

"Don't be scared, Kookie and enjoy the chilly wind~"

At this point, Jungkook has already buried his face on the older's back and not caring about wtf is going on. Taehyung is amused and he finds the action of the younger cute as hell. He suddenly feels butterfies flying around his stomach. Taehyung chuckled at the sight as he slowed down the bike. They are now in front of Taehyung's condominium.

"Hey Kookie, we're here!" Taehyung nudged him by shaking his body.

"OH MY GOD I'M ALIVE? HOLY MOTHER OF GOD I'M ALIVE! PRAISE THE SUN" Jungkook cried as he un-attached himself and get off the bike.

"I never knew you were THAT loud" Taehyung teased.

"Oh s-shut up!" Jungkook stormed off to hide his reddening cheeks.

"Kookie, where are you going? You don't even know where my unit is." Taehyung chuckled as he place his bike at the specially assigned bicycle parking stand and locked it with padlock. He then ran to Jungkook's side.

"I've never seen this side of yours before and it's really amusing. You should show it more. It's a pretty fun side of yours." Taehyung commented.

"Because we barely know each other, now come on!" Jungkook stomped his legs with crossed arms.

They are finally on the 7th floor where Taehyung's unit is located and right now there are about to open the door. Taehyung fishes out his house key from his pocket and insert it in the lock hole. The door unlocked. They took off their shoes and put it on the shoe rack right before the entrance door.

"Oh they're here~" Hoseok chirped.

The moment Jungkook's eyes fell on a group of people in front of him who are sitting on the couch and on the floor watching some random tv programmes, he immediately did a 90' degrees bow.

"I'm so sorry for interrupting your gathering today!"

"Why would you apologise when that guy over there invited you..." Yoongi exclaimed as he pointed his index finger to Taehyung who is standing beside Jungkook. Everyone's eyes followed Yoongi's finger.

Taehyung coughed. "Enough guys, let's just order some pizza, hmm?" Taehyung suggested.

"YAS I WANT PEPPERONI PIZZA WITH EXTRA CHEESE PLEASE"

"Hyung please... we didn't even dial the number yet..." Jimin rolled his eyes with a pouting Hoseok infront of him sitting on the floor.

Several minutes later. the pizza finally arrived and Jungkook insisted on paying but Taehyung won't let him pay since he's the host of this gathering, he's the one who should be paying for the food. Taehyung eventually paid after stopping Jungkook from doing it. Then, they all gathered at the living room with all of them making a circle on the floor eating the pizzas along with glasses of drinks with them. Jungkook sat between Jimin and Hoseok while Taehyung sat the opposite of Jungkook along with Yoongi who is sitting beside Jimin. Laughter fills the room as they kept on making stupid jokes and some teasing with each other.

"For the kabillion time, I'M NOT AN ALIEN FOR SAKE!" Taehyung huffed.

"That's what you tell yourself kid" Yoongie claimed while drinkig his drinks with a straight face.

"What makes you think I'm an alien again?"

"Speaking in some weird language that no one knows when you're alone, screams like a freaking tarzan out of nowhere, and recently we found out that your diary is about how you wanted to be a superhero who could fart rainbows."

Face reddening. "Sh-shut up! Those are normal things to do!"

"Normal for an alien like you" Yoongi sassed.

"W-well at least I'm not a horse!"

"HEY!"

While they were busy making some lame jokes and teasings, Jimin tapped Jungkook on the thigh.

"Hey how old are you again?" the older asked.

"I'm 18 and just ended high school."

"No wonder you look like a kid. So cute!" Jimin claimed as he pinched the younger's cheek.

"Wha- no I'm not! Aish stop it" Jungkook's face started to heat up.

"Don't be shy now. You look like a tomato now and that makes me want to eat you up"

"Wait what?"

"NO NO I don't mean in a dirty way gawd I'm so sorry" Jimin hid his face in his palm.

Jungkook chuckles. "What makes you think that I thought of something dirty huh? You ert!" Jungkook joked.

"Y-you brat! Come here!" Jimin literally head-locked Jungkook.

While they were having fun, they didn't realise someone is watching the two of them from afar.

"Why do my heart feel so heavy all of a sudden..." Taehyung whispered with a little frown plastered on his face.

 


I'm sorry this chapter is so short! and I'm sorry for keeping you guys wait for a very very very long time :( I promise to make a longer chapter next time!