Jealousy

As the flower blooms

"Are you sure you guys aren't a couple yet?"

It's been weeks, or maybe months. The magnetic field between Jungkook and Taehyung became stronger than ever. Visiting Jungkook while working, "date" at the ice cream shop, jogged side by side, went to each other's house (or dorm for Taehyung), and literally everything that couple does in their everyday lives. Unfortunately, they both are oblivious as just like that one time when Jungkook and Taehyung's squad were hanging out in Yoongi's crib, all of them were playing cards and suddenly Hoseok started to initiate some skinship with Taehyung. Taehyung just ignored it since he's used to it anyways. However, Jungkook saw the skinships they were doing but decided to just shove it off since they're the bestest of friends but the room quickly turned into scalding diggidy damn hell fire when both Hoseok and Taehyung started to tickle each other and what made Jungkook more furious is when,

"Kookie~ Help me!" Taehyung cried for help.

WAT.THE.FAK did he really expected Jungkook to freaking help him? Well HELL NAW! Jungkook just rolled his eyes and left those two bastards in their own world leaving Taehyung and Hoseok confused as ever. In the end, Taehyung have to make up his To this point, it was hella obvious that those two are in love with each other. Even the people around them also knew just by seeing their interactions. Once, Yoongi tried to convince them that they both are into each other's heart, or pants, but the both of them denied his statement as usual. Why? because they're the idiotic species of human kind. 

Currently, Jungkook, Taehyung and Yoongi are at the ice cream shop, enjoying their heavenly frosty cups of ice cream enthusiastically. The question is, how or why did Yoongi joined them in the first place? Let's just say his distracting mint hair created the feelings of crave and desire in him. Back to the main story, to make it clearer, both Jungkook and Taehyung are sitting right next to each other while Yoongi sits the opposite of them. Things went good when Yoongi's eyes started to twitch. Totally annoyed and cringed at how freaking cliche' and cheesy these two people in front of him. Like they literally feed each other and of course Jungkook will giggle like school girls who just got flirted by hot rugby players. That's when the question came in.

"Are you sure you guys aren't a couple yet?" asked Yoongi, presumably.

Both of them stop what they were doing. Confused with the question, they could only blink their eyes and keeping their mouth open as wide as possible.

"God you guys are so dumb. How could one be so oblivious! Are you guys blind?!" Yoongi scoffed, totally fed up with their ministrations with each other. Like its too damn obvious that they're in love with each other but unfortunately not blessed with working brains. Poor them. Sarcasm intended. Hearing Yoongi statement made the youngers blushed. Right now the both of them have their heads down to avoid awkward situations. Yoongi could just sigh and continue eating his ice cream.

 


"Guys, I'm going now. I have some works to do at the studio." Yoongi appropriately asked for a leave. He's been really busy with making his new lit mixtape nowadays and wanted to publish his works to a company under the name 'Big Hit Entertainment'. He has always dreamt about getting into the company to become a trainee but never have the chance to apply to. "See ya later guys!" he bid his goodbye and casually left the place.

"So what are we goona do now?" asked Taehyung. Right now they're both outside the shop, with no idea where to go next. 

"I think I know wher-" Jungkook's word got cutted off by some nasally high pitch voice.

"Oppa? Taehyung oppa?". A girl with a cute face, straight brunette hair, pale skin, standing in front of them with questioning look on her face. Both of them turned their gaze to the owner of the voice. "It's really you, Oppa! Where have you been this whole time? I barely see you at campus these days. So how hav- and who is this cutie over here?" the girl questioned.

"Oh Yuri-ah, what are you doing here? I assume you just got back from a class, hm?" Taehyung smiled while Jungkook kept quiet. "Well, I've been busy studying these days for this upcoming exam. God you know how hard it is to achieve credits from it. The rules are really strict." he continued. "Oh by the way this is Jungkook, and Jungkook, this is Yuri, my classmate who is taking the same course as me but hell she's damn annoying." he teased.

"Hey! You're so gonna get it!" Yuri threatened, making both of them laugh. On the other hand, the sight he's seeing right now is rather unpleasant to see. At least for him. Insecurities suddenly build up in Jungkook. Yuri is a beautiful lady and has the perfect requirements that every male in this world wants. Just by smiling she can make guys fall for her. 'Unlike me, ugly face, ugly hair, ugly personality. Basically I'm the definition of imperfect.' he thought. In addition, what concerned him the most is that Taehyung may be straight. 

Jungkook just sigh it all out and put a forced smile on his face. "Hello there, Yuri-shii? Pleasant to me you." Jungkook greets formally as he stretch his arms for a handshake. Yuri gladly accepted it.

"Haha don't be so formal! And nice to meet you too." she giggled. "Oppa let's hangout together sometime. I'm should go now. Text me, Oppa~ Bye Jungkook-shi!" she bid her farewell and left.

"Sooooo what should we do now" Taehyung asked. Smile still plastered on his face.

"Home"

Without any more words, Jungkook stomped his feet to the direction of his place. This leaves a very confused Taehyung standing in the middle of the walkway. 'Did I said something wrong?' he thought. Shaking his thought off, he quickly catch up with the grumpy bunny. "Hey hey slow down". Jungkook didn't say a word and kept on walking like there's no tomorrow. Taehyung managed to grab his arm and turn him around to face him. Silence deafening. At one moment their eyes met but Jungkook quickly averted his gaze to somewhere else.

"Hey, did I do something wrong?"

"No...I-Im just tired and I wanna go home" Jungkook said. Almost whispering.

"Let me take you home"

"It's alright. I can go by myself. Thanks for today. Goodbye." Jungkook smiled bitterly as he shook the other's hand off of him and continue walking.

"Jungkookie! Kookie!" the younger gave no response. Taehyung sighs. He definitely did something wrong that made Jungkook rather disappointed.

 


Sigh

Jungkook closed the door behind him and went straight to his bed. He let himself fall on top of the soft mattress as he let out another sigh. He didn't know what got into him. All he knew is that his heart felt turbulent. Unease. Irritated. Jealousy. 'No, I'm not jealous gosh brain' 

He's having mixed feeling about this. Maybe confused about his own feelings. Seeing how Taehyung and Yuri interact makes him feel sick. It discourage him that he will never get Taehyung's love just by seeing how beautiful Yuri is. Well what did he expect? Taehyung is a good looking and a beautiful guy, of course beautiful people wants him too. Insecurities . Jungkook groans as he mush his face into a pillow. Too much thinking in one day. Out of nowhere he felt a buzz in his pocket. Probably a text message. Without any hesitation, he fishes out his phone and read the text. It's from Jimin. It says,

"Hey Jungkookie! Wanna try these new waffle store I found across the street? Yoongi is too lazy to accompany me :("

Seeing the time now, it's only 5 p.m so why not? Jungkook replied saying he'll be there in about 20 minutes as he gets up to get ready. It's totally understandable since everyone knows how grandpa Yoongi can be at times. 

Jungkook finally arrive and casually greets Jimin. As a respond, Jimin pull him in a tight hug. "Gosh I missed you so much like literally!" he said. They eventually broke the hug and take their seats while calling for the waiter. It's a small restaurant but with bright colour furniture and paint. The place is packed with customers but Jimin manage to get a place for them both and is located outside. Thankfully the weather is not too cold or else they will be freezing.

"Seriously, what did Yoongi-hyung ever do that he's too tired to take care of you to the point you go crazy when meeting with someone who you literally met like freaking days ago?" Jungkook shook his head.

"Heyy don't talk bad about my Yoong Yoong like that! Like you're any different pls~" Jimin countered making both of them laugh. The waiter came to their table to take their order. As they finish ordering, they start to have a chit chat to catch up with each other lives. Minutes later, the waiter came back with their order. Waffle with strawberry ice cream on top along with two hot chocolates. But luck is not on Jungkook's side, the waiter tripped on his shoe lace when he was trying to put the last hot chocolate from his tray on top of the table and as a result, the fuming hot liquid spilled onto Jungkook. The latter jumped out of his seat, screaming 'ouch' as loud as he can earning everyone's attention. Jimin instantly went to Jungkook to put some tissues on the wet spot but failed because of this genius Jimin who freaked out a little too much that he ran through the table, YES THROUGH THE TABLE, making everything pushed aside. Ended up making both of them fall on top of each other where Jimin is on top of Jungkook. Their face is only inches away. Jungkook could feel Jimin's breath on his skin.

On the other hand, Taehyung is walking down the streets. He just got back from the campus to get something done (since Jungkook ditched him lol). It was a peaceful walk when loud screaming can be heard from afar following some untensils hitting the floor. Confused, he follows the source of the sound and found out it came from a waffle shop. It was a mess but something caught his eyes and it's woeful. He clenched his fist and went straight to that not so wonderful sight.

"Jeon Jungkook! Park Jimin! What the hell were you guys doing?!" Taehyung shouted as Jungkook and Jimin quickly get up. "You," Taehyung points his finger to Jungkook. "Come with me" Taehyung continued as he grab Jungkook's arm and lead him to somewhere more private, leaving Jimin dumbfounded and embarrassed with all the mess he made.

Taehyung let go of Jungkook's arm when they went a little far away from the restaurant. "What did you do with him? Did I see it right?" Taehyung asked sternly.

"It was an accident, okay! and why are you acting like you care anyway..." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Accident my . You could avoid those things pretty easily you know. Why? because it's for you and his dignity! I don't want people to look at my friends like they're some kind of disgusting . Also you've been hanging out with him quite often and I don't like it." Taehyung chided.

Jungkook scoffed and crosses his arm. "So? Are there any problem with it? He's my friend too and you're not my boss of something. Go back to 'your' beautiful Yuri and don't bother me!" he roared.

"So is this the reason why you've been so gloomy and moody with me? You're jealous?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows"

"What if I am? What are you gonna do with that? Kiss me to death? Pfft you wi-" Jungkook words got cutted off when a soft and plump lips collide with his. Eyes wide open. The world around them suddenly stops. Jungkook could even hear a caterpillar crawling up a leaf. Is this real life or is it just fantasy? The kiss eventually broke off. It was a short kiss but it felt so long. Their eyes never left each other's.

"I ing love you, Jeon Jungkook"