The Arrange Marriage

The Arrange Marriage

Chapter 31: Epilogue 

 

“It’s spring again.” Yun Hao whispered, as he kissed his wife’s bare nape. 

 

“Time sure flies, honey.” Mei Ying sighed. 

 

“But our love doesn’t. It’s written in the stars and I know we will love each other throughout time.” 

 

“Sweet talk.” Mei Ying pouted as she pushed him away slightly, causing Yun Hao to laughed. 

 

“Actually, you can ignored the little brat. He made me so tired, don’t you know that? Ugh, that rascal.” Yun Hao pouted again. 

 

“Honey, he’s nicer than you.” 

 

“What does that supposed to mean?” Yun Hao asked, as he kissed Mei Ying's fingers playfully. 

 

“Well, at least he doesn’t teases me liked you do.” Mei Ying said nonchalantly, as she rushed to her darling little son. 

 

“Huang Er Niang Ji Xiang, Huang Ah Ma Ji Xiang.” Their son greeted, as Yun Hao laughed. 

 

“You don’t have to greet us that way, little one. Now confess, why are you here? To bugged us again?” Yun Hao teased, as he ruffled the boy’s black hair, causing his cheeks to glow when he let out a loud giggle and looked at his mother. 

 

“Huang Ah Ma. How could you?!” 

 

“Sheesh, pouting again. I won’t fall for that.” Yun Hao said, causing Mei Ying to laughed at her husband. 

 

“You looked just liked him. Quit pouting.” Mei Ying whispered. 

 

“But I’m more handsome than him.” 

 

“Tien Ah.” Mei Ying laughed. 

 

“Huang Ah Ma, Huang Er Niang, asked Da Ge to come here!” A little girl yelled playfully. 

 

“There's your Mei Mei, go.” Yun Hao said, while the boy grinned and smiled at his sister. 

 

“Now, I was kissing you, right?” 

 

“Shi. Right here.” Mei Ying smiled as her husband kissed her pink lips passionately. 

 


 

A/N: here is the first chapter to my new fanfic 'Earnestly In Love With You

 

- butt3rflyl0v3r