The Arrange Marriage

The Arrange Marriage

Chapter 15 

 

Tai Yan spent her night tossing and turning in bed, feeling somehow overwhelmed and uncomfortable with everything. She recalled her first encountered with her betrothed, Jun Xiu, a moment ago. She sighed miserably and pushed her pillow down the bed, blushing. 

 

“This can’t be!” She cried out loud. 

 

“This can’t be. I agreed to him and what the heck am I feeling?” She asked herself, burying her face in the blanket, “This is wordlessly embarrassing! I'm in love with Jun Xiu!” She cried again, causing her maids to rushed in and kneel down before her. 

 

“Tai Yan Gongzhu. Are you alright?” 

 

“Who asked you to come in?” 

 

“Forgive us, Gongzhu.” Her maids said, while she sighed and made a signal for them to get out of her room immediately. 

 

“This can’t be right but it feels so right.” She sighed incoherently. 

 

“I have to see someone or I will go bonkers because of all of this.” Tai Yan said, rushing out of her room without putting her proper Mongolian clothing on. She sighed and walked slowly towards Xiu Yan’s resident. Silently, she hoped that her dear cousin isn't asleep yet or she will be dead for walking around in the middle of the night with no good reason. Her Fu Wang won’t be too happy about it and her younger sister, Xiu Ying, would probably called Taiyi for she will mistake her for sleep walking again. 

 

Tai Yan narrowed her eyes as soon as she arrived in Xiu Yan’s resident. She looked at the wall to see shadows that were lingering inside properly. She rubbed her eyes twice, somehow trying to deny what she saw. She gasps and rushed forward, trying as hard as she could not to make any noises at all. The gust of wind was making her feel slightly cold and she felt all freaky. 

 

“What’s going on?” She whispered to herself, and tried as hard as she could to stopped herself from screaming, “Let me go!” Xiu Yan cried, as her tears fell onto her cheeks miserably, causing Min Hao to slapped her across the face and ripped her white clothing apart. 

 

“Don’t expect me to be all nice to you after all of the rejections and insult you have thrown at me.” He said, and pushed her down onto the floor, causing Xiu Yan to hit her head on the floor, hard. Tai Yan’s eyes almost popped out of her eye socket instantly at the terrifying act. 

 

“Oh, my god!” Tai Yan screamed, and kicked the door opened instantly and violently and rushed inside, much to Xiu Yan’s relief and to Min Hao’s horror. 

 

“Stop, in the name of Tai Yan Gongzhu! How dare you, you filthy animal?! Unhand my cousin immediately!” Tai Yan fumed, as Qi started to gathered in her body. She hasn’t been practicing her Wu Gong lately but she can’t wait to uses them against Chui Min Hao now. 

 

She was fuming with anger and her heart was filled with hatred now. 

 

“You can’t do anything about it.” He laughed bewilderedly as he pulled Xiu Yan into his arms and placed a tiny daggered by . 

 

“Why you? I will make sure you will regretted being born if there’s...” 

 

“I’m telling you, there’s nothing you can do. She's mine. Dead or alive.” He laughed which almost costs Tai Yan to killed him with her bare hands. 

 

“Why you!” Tai Yan fumed angrily, hitting her knuckles in the wall, causing it to bleed. 

 

“Let her go!” 

 

“Tai Yan...Mei Mei.” Xiu Yan whispered helplessly, as she looked at Tai Yan sorrowfully. 

 

“That’s it! I can’t take it anymore!” Tai Yan shouted, and rushed forward, pulling Xiu Yan away from Min Hao. He stared at her bewilderedly while Tai Yan smiled victoriously. 

 

Tai Yan pushed Xiu Yan away from her which caused her to fall outside. 

 

“Mei Mei.” 

 

“Get out of here. I will deal with this animal.” Tai Yan said, grabbing a large expensive vase and smashed it onto the floor angrily. 

 

“This will only be between both of us. You will let go of my cousin and face me, whether you like it or not.” Tai Yan said, and started to uses her Wu Gong to hit him repeatedly. It was a horrible scene to see. Min Hao caught and laughed bewilderedly. He ripped her collar opened, causing her shoulder to show. Tai Yan shivered and gasps for air. 

 

“This is for messing with my business, little girl.” He laughed. Tai Yan coughed slightly but started to smirked. 

 

“Do whatever you want. If I died, I will haunt you for eternity.” She laughed painfully. 

 

“Unhand her!” Came an angry, familiar male voice. 

 

Angry tears were starting to fall from Tai Yan's eyes as she started to suffocate. She looked up and saw Zai Zhong, her future brother-in-law. Somehow, she was glad that he was here but the sight of the person who was standing beside him made her feel extremely confuses. 

 

“I said, unhand her!” Jun Xiu yelled, pointing the tip of his sword towards Min Hao. Tai Yan pushed him away and stepped away immediately. 

 

“What are you doing here?” She questioned Jun Xiu, who was blushing just by looking at her. He turned away immediately as if he saw something he shouldn’t see. 

 

“What are you doing here?” Tai Yan asked her betrothed again, blushing at the way he’s avoiding her. 

 

“Um, to save you.” He said, as Min Hao kicked him in the stomach, much to everyone’s surprises. Jun Xiu stood up unsteadily with the helped of Zai Zhong. 

 

“Oh, my god! How dare you!” Tai Yan yelled angrily, as she saw blood coming out from the cornered of Jun Xiu’s mouth. 

 

“Are you ok?” Tai Yan asked, helping Zai Zhong to stabilized his brother. 

 

“Huh?” Jun Xiu mumbled, blushing slightly as he caught another glimpses of Tai Yan’s flawless, milky white skin that’s situated on her shoulder. Tai Yan wasn’t aware of what Jun Xiu was looking at and of course, she was too worried about Jun Xiu to noticed the naughty eye that’s eyeing her. 

 

“Jun Xiu. Are you alright?” She asked in a panicky tone, as he nodded. 

 

“Shi, Shi, I’m fine. You stay away from this and let me and my brother deal with him.” Jun Xiu said incoherently, trying to get his mind off of her deliberately but it didn't worked at all. Instead of hitting Min Hao, he and Zai Zhong got hit by the raging person instead. Min Hao seriously injured Zai Zhong and the sight causes Tai Yan to fumed even more. 

 

“That’s it! I have tolerated enough of this!” Tai Yan yelled, as she grabbed Jun Xiu's sword and moved forward. Without any second thought, she stabbed Min Hao, causing him to vomit blood. 

 

“No one deserve this except for you!” Tai Yan said angrily.