The Arrange Marriage

The Arrange Marriage

Chapter 26 

 

Yin He glanced at Xiu Ying and winked at her, causing Xiu Ying to blushed immediately at his action. She looked down and tried to concentrate on what Huang Shang was trying to say. She glanced at her Fu Wang and silently hoped that her Fu Wang didn’t see what Yin He, the Tibetan prince has been doing to her. Yin He is Huang Shang's nephew and she has been seeing him secretly on her sister’s wedding day. They clicked pretty well and somehow, Yin He has been dropping hints that he likes her a lot. They had talked throughout the whole night until Xiu Yan came and bugged her to teases Jun Xiu along with them. 

 

“Huang Ah Ma. I’m begging you.” Yun Hao mumbled all over again, while Zhu Xian giggled. 

 

“This feels so good.” Zhu Xian whispered to Xiu Ying, who’s smirking miserably. 

 

“You are doomed if Huang Da Jie finds out.” 

 

“Ugh. Don't remind me. Even Yun Hao Ge will execute me for this.” She whispered, receiving a glared from her Fu Wang, requesting her to silence herself which she did. 

 

The commotion outside caused everyone to stay alert. Yun Hao tried to looked outside but was forced to looked down onto the palace’s floor deliberately. He felt liked crying as he knows that Mei Ying won’t be able to get away from this. She had just recovered from her high fever and she’s too weak to protests. 

 

“How dare you?! Unhand me immediately or I will make sure you accept the consequences of your action! I demand an explanation for this!” Mei Ying yelled, as she fought back with the guards by using Mongolian self-defense. She’s wordlessly mad by now as no one in her entire life dare to approached her rudely. 

 

“I thought I told them to be nice to her." Qianlong whispered to Zai Zhong, who’s shrugging. He wasn’t really paying attention as he’s truly busy looking at Xiu Yan. 

 

“I said, unhand me! Have you no ears?!” Mei Ying started to fumed. 

 

“Typical Da Jie.” Zhu Xian mumbled to Xiu Ying, who’s giggling miserably by now. 

 

“Unhand me, you animal! I will send your head to be chopped off if you dare to...hey! Who is in charge of this place?! I demand an explanation!” Mei Ying fumed, kicking the guards mercilessly. 

 

“This spells trouble.” Zhu Xian whispered. 

 

“Mei Ying.” Yun Hao said, standing up abruptly. He decided to ‘save’ her. He didn’t care about his father anymore. All he knows is that Mei Ying's safety is his responsibility. 

 

“Unhand her.” 

 

“Yun Hao. Wait. Guards. Hold him back.” Qianlong said miserably, as he saw his son and the Mongolian Gongzhu in such a miserable state, fighting against the guards. Mei Ying's sisters started to looked at each other and laughed slightly at their sister’s action. Mei Ying's face was starting to get flushed due to all the tiredness that she has been experiencing and the shortness of breath was causing Yun Hao to fumed as well. 

 

“Unhand me in the name of Mei Ying Da Gongzhu of Mongolia!” Mei Ying finally shouted, much to everyone’s amusement. Zhu Xian slapped her own forehead and laughed bewilderedly. 

 

“Mei Ying Da Gongzhu?” Yun Hao whispered, as he looked at her flushed cheeks. 

 

“Mei Ying Gongzhu?” The guards looked at each other, somehow amused and frightened. They had offended a royalty. In fact, a Da Gongzhu, a person who has the second highest authority in Mongolia. 

 

“Da Gongzhu of Mongolia?” Yun Hao was stunned while looking at the fuming lady. 

 

“Mei Ying Da Gongzhu Ji Xiang, Mei Ying Da Gongzhu Qin Sui, Qin Sui, Qin Qin Sui!” The guards greeted her, as she bellowed. 

 

“Where am I?! Will someone give me a clue?! What kind of place is this?! Why would the person in charge want me?! What have I done wrong?! Speak up!” Mei Ying said angrily, and saw Yun Hao kneeling on the floor, looking at her as he blushed slightly. 

 

“Yun Hao, are you alright?” She asked, helping him up. 

 

“Yeah. Sort of.” He mumbled incoherently, as he turned back to looked at his father who’s shaking his head in despair. What a mess. 

 

“That’s it. If I did anything wrong, just tell me and I will see to it. Why must you hurt my companion here? I demand to see the person in charge here.” Mei Ying said, as her eyes lay on Huang Shang. He smiled at her as she narrowed her eyes. 

 

“Who are you?” She asked. 

 

“I'm...” 

 

“Mei Ying. Where’s your manners?” Her Fu Wang spoke up, much to her surprised. 

 

“Fu Wang? Tien Ah. What are you doing here? And Mei Mei?” She mumbled again. 

 

“Mei Ying greets Fu Wang with respect.” She said, and kneeled down. She was somehow frightened by now and all she could think about was the consequences of showing her care for Yun Hao in front of her own father. 

 

“Well, young lady, what have you to say about yourself here? Do you realized how much damage you have caused? And do you know who this person is?” He questioned her, pointing at Huang Shang. 

 

“Fu Wang. Mei Ying meant no harm.” She said, without looking up at her father as tears started to gathered in her eyes. 

 

“Fu Wang?” Yun Hao was still in deep shocked as he looked down at Mei Ying bewilderedly. 

 

“What is going on here?” He mumbled to himself again. 

 

“I’m sorry, Fu Wang. I...” 

 

“You are in no position to beg for forgiveness.” 

 

“Where am I now?” She mumbled, finally looking up at her Fu Wang. 

 

“And you are in no position to question me either!” He said, almost angrily. 

 

“It’s quite alright. Mei Ying Gongzhu, you are in the forbidden palace of Qing Dynasty and I'm...” 

 

“Oh, I remember you. You are the fat guy that asked for my hand in marriage. No, Fu Wang. I don’t want to marry him. Not now, not ever. A million times no.” She said, standing up immediately, much to everyone's amusement. 

 

“Huh?” Yun Hao asked, looking at her. 

 

“You...You dare to make me your concubine? You are so old.” She pouted and looked at her Fu Wang. Yun Hao had finally come to his senses slowly and gradually before smiling to himself. So, this is the Gongzhu that he’s betrothed, too? Interesting. He never thought that she is destined to be the person that he loved with his own life. He smiled and blushes slightly as he looked at his Huang Ah Ma. 

 

“Fu Wang. Please speak up?” She begged, pulling her father’s sleeves. Her forehead was starting to burn again, as her tears fell onto her delicate cheeks. 

 

“Fu Wang. I don’t want to.” She said, before everything went dark as she fell onto the floor, causing gasps among the royal families.