The Arrange Marriage

The Arrange Marriage

Chapter 17 

 

It was early in the morning when Mei Ying got up to go take a bath in the lake. She sighed, looking at her reflection in the water. A gorgeous girl will soon transformed into a boy right after this. She sighed again. She will somehow miss the way Yun Hao looked at her and she still can’t forget the peck he gave her on her cheek. What was that supposed to mean? She kept asking herself the same question over and over again, but she could never come up with a solution. Sighing, Mei Ying pulled the hairclip out from her hair, smiling bitterly. 

 

“It’s just not possible.” She mumbled incoherently. She wondered whether the emotion that she’s feeling is loved. She sighed miserably again, before letting out a bitter laughed. 

 

“Can’t be. He only thinks that I’m a boy, nothing more.” She sighed, yet again, and took off the outer layer of her blue dressed and hung it on a tree branch nearby. She looked at the dressed and smiled. Wow, the guy really has tastes. He can really choose for a girl. Mei Ying almost cry thinking about that fact. She can never be a girl to him. She can never be able to loved him openly and he would never loved her returned. There were glint of tears in the cornered of her eyes before it fell onto her delicate cheeks. Slowly, she proceeded to undo her white underdressed and jumped into the cold lake without thinking. 

 

“Argh! So cold!” She yelled out loud, causing Yun Hao to wake up from his sleep. He looked around and rushed to the lake immediately, looking at the screaming Mei Ying bewilderedly. 

 

“What?” He asked, while she screamed even louder. 

 

“Get the hell out of here!” She yelled. 

 

“What’s wrong?” He asked, turning slightly pale as he looked at Mei Ying's face who was blushing at the sight of him. 

 

“Cold." She said, and started to sneeze severely. 

 

“Get out of there then.” Yun Hao said, yawning as he looked at her. 

 

“Can’t.” She said, shivering. 

 

“God, Mei Lin, just...you are turning blue. Get out of there.” Yun Hao said, while Mei Ying started to cry. 

 

“I don’t want to.” She said, crying out loud and this time, Yun Hao laughed. 

 

“There’s nothing to be shy about, just get up here.” He said, turning around. 

 

“What is that supposed to mean?!” Mei Ying cried miserably, as she went deeper into the lake, crying. 

 

“I can’t come up!” She cried again. 

 

“Why not?” 

 

“Yun Hao, go away.” 

 

“I won’t looked so don’t worry, Mei Lin, and I know you are a girl and honestly, I’m not going to looked.” He said, starting to be frank with her. 

 

“You what?” She asked, almost incoherently, disbelieving her ears. 

 

“I know you are a girl.” He repeated, and turned around to looked at her. She was blushing by now, despite of the coldness that’s invading her s-line body. 

 

“How did you know?” She asked, shivering miserably. 

 

“Because I have this special feeling towards you and Mei Lin, stopped acting as a boy, I know everything already.” He smiled and looked at her tenderly, his face starting to flushed slightly. 

 

“Zhu Xian! How dare you!” Mei Ying yelled angrily, while Yun Hao laughed. 

 

“It’s not her. She didn’t say anything about you being a girl.” Yun Hao said naughtily. 

 

“Then you must have peek on me when I was bathing!” She said angrily, and splashed some water at him angrily, “Hey, I didn't. You were too careless.” He laughed slightly. 

 

“What do you mean by that?” She asked, narrowing her eyes as she looked at him. Her lips started to trembled violently as she spoke. 

 

“Your ears.” He smiled, holding onto his ear. 

 

“Men don’t pierced their ears.” 

 

“Tien Ah.” Mei Ying blushed at his statement as she recalled the way he was looking at her ear. 

 

“And plus, your biggest mistake is that you wore earrings last night. It truly proves you are a girl alright and I know you come from a very rich family as poor people don’t pierced their ears.” Yun Hao smiled but his smiled soon faded away as he saw her trembling miserably. 

 

“Get up here. You are looking so blue.” He said worriedly, as she shook her head. 

 

“I can’t.” 

 

“Why not?” He asked, frowning miserably. 

 

“I can’t. You are here and I'm not wearing anything.” She sighed. 

 

“Fine. I will go get your clothes for you.” He said, and tried to looked for Mei Ying's clothing but failed to see anything. 

 

“Where did you put it?” He asked, looking everywhere. 

 

“On the tree.” She sighed miserably. 

 

“I can’t believe this. Mei Lin, it’s not there.” Yun Hao said, looking at Mei Ying who’s crying by now. 

 

“I will freeze to death.” She sighed unhappily while Yun Hao shrugged. He took off his outer layer of clothing and threw it at Mei Ying who was shivering violently in the lake. 

 

“There. Wear that and get out of there. You will catch a cold if you stay there any longer.” Yun Hao said, but Mei Ying just shook her head. 

 

“Now what?” 

 

“I can’t.” 

 

“Mei Lin, for heaven sake, I won’t looked, I swear.” He sighed. 

 

“Don’t swear just yet.” She said, crying again. 

 

“What do you mean by that?” 

 

“Cramps! My legs! I can’t get out of here!” She wailed, liked a child, causing Yun Hao to turned blue at her words, “What?” 

 

“Cramps. Can’t you hear me? I can’t move. Zheng Yun Hao. Come in here and helped me immediately.” “But...But...” 

 

“Just drape your clothing on me. I won’t complained.” She sighed again, while Yun Hao turned red all over.