The Arrange Marriage

The Arrange Marriage

Chapter 25 

 

“Now, that was a proper kissed.” Yun Hao mumbled, as he retreated from Mei Ying's lips slightly. She blushed at his words as it wasn't what she expected him to say at all. Well, at least she wasn’t actually expecting him to say that to her. It’s simply embarrassing. Yun Hao slowly caressed his beloved’s blushing cheeks and smiled at her adoringly. 

 

“If only I can loved you for who I really am.” 

 

“Of course, you can.” 

 

“Let’s not talked about this, it’s so upsetting. Just let me loved you for I don’t think I can loved you for long.” Mei Ying mumbled incoherently as tears started to fall down her cheeks again. 

 

“I just don’t get what you are trying to say but you will loved me for all eternity and throughout time. Even when we are reborn, you will still come across this feeling, I'm sure of it.” Yun Hao said, trying to convinced her to loved him fully. 

 

“Yun Hao, you don’t know who I am. You don’t know who my father is and truly, if I...I don’t know what to say anymore. Just let me loved you while I still can.” She sighed solemnly. 

 

Yun Hao was starting to become curious with her words. Perhaps what she is saying is true; as she looked extremely devastated each time they talked about their identity. Perhaps she knows that he’s a prince? Perhaps she knows that he’s a prince and she hated royal family members? He shivered at the thought as her tears fell onto his shoulder. How is he going to tell her who he really is? How? How would she take it? Perhaps her words are meaningful as well. He, himself, couldn’t marry any girl that he wanted. He must marry someone that owns the same status as him and he’s aware of that particular fact. It is upsetting. 

 

“Are you...Are you afraid to loved me for who I am?” He asked suddenly. 

 

“What?” 

 

“Nothing. Just remember that I love you, Mei Ying.” He sighed. He ought to do something about this. He must, in fact. He must sort things out as soon as possible. It’s such a tortured doing this. 

 

The ghostly knocking on the door caused Yun Hao and Mei Ying to distangle from their loving embrace immediately. Yun Hao turned extremely pale at this point. He had somehow forgotten about something. He’s in his resident, in the palace right now and he’s having a girl in his room. He looked down at Mei Ying and tried to smiled. 

 

“Yun Hao, are you inside?” 

 

“Shi! I'm coming! Hold on!” He yelled, as soon as he heard his brother’s voice and sighed. Perhaps there is still hope in bribing this brother of his. 

 

He signaled Mei Ying to hide herself, much to her surprised. Now, why would he want her to do that? This is so weird. 

 

“What took you so long? What are you doing inside anyway, huh?” Jun Xiu asked, looking around. 

 

“What are you doing here early in the morning? And who is she?” Yun Hao asked, looking at Tai Yan carefully. She smiled at Yun Hao and blushed after taking a looked around. 

 

“Tai Yan greets bother-in-law with respect.” She said, which almost caused Yun Hao's eyes to popped out of his eye socket. 

 

“This is my wife.” Jun Xiu smiled as he placed his arms around Tai Yan’s slim waist. Tai Yan blushed and squirmed immediately, taking note to killed him first thing as soon as they left Yun Hao’s resident. 

 

“Your wife? You got married? Why wasn’t I informed? Is she the Mongolian Gongzhu?” He asked. 

 

“Well yes and we would liked to thank you for getting us together.” Jun Xiu winked. 

 

“Oh, no. I'm supposed to thank you.” Yun Hao said meaningfully, while Tai Yan giggled slightly and looked at him intently as Yun Hao drank the tea that she handed him a moment ago. 

 

Once the tea serving ceremony was finally done, Tai Yan followed Jun Xiu closely. 

 

“Something ought to be done.” She said, smiling at her husband sweetly. Jun Xiu nodded in agreement as he had these naughty, yet romantic thoughts in mind about his wife. 

 

“I agreed. We should consummate our wedding, darling.” He said, causing Tai Yan to pout at his cheeky and mischievous statement. 

 

“Outrageous!” Emperor Qianlong roared, as he looked at his son, Yun Hao. 

 

“Forgive me, Huang Ah Ma.” Yun Hao dropped onto his knees immediately as his father fumed. 

 

“Do you realized that the agreement was an arrangement between two countries?! If it wasn’t for your brother, we would be having a war with Mongolia right now!” Qianlong fumed, as he took a seat, looking down at his son intently. 

 

“Huang Ah Ma, forgive me. I can’t marry someone I don’t even...” 

 

“Do not breathe a word!” Qianlong fumed, much to Yun Hao’s terror. 

 

“Huang Ah Ma.” Yun Hao murmured slightly. 

 

“Guards! Bring him to Qing Qian Gong immediately and fetch the Mongolian king and his daughters! I want everything to be done quickly, smoothly and immediately!” 

 

“Shi.” 

 

“Huang Ah Ma, I...” 

 

“Do not breathe a word I say!” Qianglong warned, causing Yun Hao to think about his death immediately. 

 

“I will see you in the next life, Mei Ying.” Yun Hao mumbled. He thought about Mei Ying's word again, ‘Let me loved you while I still can’. Perhaps she’s been having this premonition? Yun Hao turned pale as they reached Qian Qing Gong. There were things that he regretted now. A whole lot of things that he regretted. 

 

“And bring the girl as well!” Qinglong ordered, much to Yun Hao’s horror. 

 

“I will make sure both of them regret their own action and they must accept the consequences of their action!" “Huang Ah Ma. Have mercy, please? The girl is innocent in this. Please don't harm her.” Yun Hao said, kneeling down and kowtowing furiously. His heart skipped a beat. He wouldn’t want his beloved to received any consequences just because of him. He felt liked his heart was being torn into two right now. 

 

“Bring the girl!” 

 

“Huang Shang Ji Xiang. Huang Shang Wan Sui Wan Sui Wan Wan Sui.” The Mongolian king arrived with all of his daughters, except for Mei Ying. Zhu Xian looked down at Yun Hao and smiled bewilderedly. Everyone knew what was going on. All except for Yun Hao and her sister.