The Restaurant ,

The Last Song

Lee Sungyeol's home.

Sungyeol is back from school. He saw a note on the dining table. It was from his mum.

"Sungyeol-yah,

I'm sorry for not telling you earlier. I'm going back to our village. Your grandmother is sick. No one is there to take care of her. So, i have to. Hae Ri will come with me. Maybe i'm staying there for two weeks. Your father will be back from his course in a week more. So, i guess you'll have to invite your friends to accompany you or maybe you can sleepover at their place. But make sure you don't make any mess. Okay dear? Take care. If you need some money, i've bank in to you account. I've also left you a few in my room, on my make up table. That's all. Iloveyou dear.

 Love :

Your mum."

 

Sungyeol let out a sigh. "Huhh. Appa is away. Omma and Hae Ri is not here too. Boring. Who will I call for sleepover? Hmmm. Ahaaa ! Sung Kyu. Let's ask him if he can come or not or maybe i'll stay at his place for this few days." Sungyeol took out his phone and speed-dialled Sung Kyu. "Ahh, that guy. Why is he not picking up? Try one more time." Once again, he called Sung Kyu. This time, Sung Kyu picks up his phone,

Sung Kyu : Sungyeol. What's up?

Sungyeol : Hey bro. Are you free tonight?

Sung Kyu : Why?

Sungyeol : My mother and my sister. They've went back to the village. My granma is sick. My father is away for a course. So, there's no one at my home for a week. I was thinking, maybe you could come over for tonight?

Sung Kyu : *sighed* Sungyeol-yah, mianhae. But, i really couldn't make it tonight. Hyung's working so there's no one to look after the house. I have to stay.

Sungyeol : So, maybe i could come over!

Sung Kyu : NO ! You shouldn't !

Sungyeol : Why? What's the matter?

Sung Kyu : *stuttered* Err... Ahh.. It... It's just i don't have any spare key to the house. My hyung keeps the main key. So if you come, maybe i couldn;t open the door. Err, why don't you call Sungjong? You two live in the same neighbourhood, right?

Sungyeol : Ahh. Like that. Oh well. I'll try. 

Sung Kyu : Mianhae Sung Yeol. Maybe next time, okay?

Sungyeol : Ahhh. It's okay. There will be next time. Call me when you're free.

Sung Kyu : Okay. I will. Ah, Sungyeol. I have to hang up now. Take care. 

Sungyeol : Okay. Bye.

*call ended*

Sungyeol put his phone on the table. He frowns. "No spare key? What kind of excuse is that? Something is really fishy here." Sungyeol thoughts. He became suspicious of his bestfriend since he overheard the talk between Sung Kyu and Youngwoon. He enters his room and laydown on his bed. "Work. Sung Kyu did say something about working. Does Sung Kyu work? Where is he working? And what?" Sungyeol keeps thinking. Maybe he could just let Sung Kyu be but since Sung Kyu is his bestfriend, and he assumed Sung-Kyu like his blood-brother, he has to get down with this. "Wait. He did say something about J-Young Restaurant. The Jo's family restaurant. That's it ! Where Youngwoon works. Maybe i'll find something there. Yeah." He went again to the living room and calls someone..

 

At J-Young Restaurant,

There were many people in the restaurant. J-Young Restaurant is very famous for it's finger- dish. Everyone from the neighbourhood loves the Dulbokki. J-Young Restaurant is owned by the Jo's Family. Meaning, it also belongs to the Jo's twins at Chunhwa High, Jo Kwangmin and Jo Youngmin. the restaurant is very spacious and equipped with air conditioning for comfort of customers. The restaurant stands on a two-storey building, often occupied with the second and first-class costumers only.

Sungyeol was waiting at the second level of the restaurant. He let out a sigh. "Girls." he looked at his watch. A waitress come to him. It is for the third time. Again, Sungyeol give an apologetic look on her and she left. Soon, someone calls his name. "Sungyeol!" he turns around and he saw Eun-hwa waving at him. He waves back and give a sign for her to come to the table. "You're 30 minutes late." Sungyeol said in a cold voice. Eun-hwa gave him an apologetic look. "Mianhae, Sungyeol. Something came up. But hey, at least I came. Right? Now, did you ordered?" Eunh-hwa asked. Sungyeol shook his head. "Nope. Not yet. I was waiting for you milady. A gentleman do not orders food for himself before a woman of his date came. Okay?" Sungyeol said in a flirty voice. Eun-hwa gave him a disgust look. Sungyeol laughed and calls for the waitress. 

"Now tell me. What did you dream just now?" Eun-hwa asked. Sungyeol was confused. "What dream? I didn't even sleep just now." Sungyeol replied. Eun-hwa chuckled.

"HAHA. Fine then. What moved you to call me and invite me for dinner? At J-Young Restaurant. The best restaurant in town. Seems like you have a lot of money." Eun-hwa took a look around the restaurant decoration. Beautiful and calm yet elegant. She thought. 

"Nothing. I was alone at home. Omma and Hae Ri went back to the village. Appa's away for a course. I'll be alone for a week. And i'm hungry and i'  lazy to cook. And i don't like eating alone. That's why i call you for dinner." Eun-hwa nodded her head. They chatted for a while and they stopped for a while when a waitress put on their food on the table. 

"Ah miss. Can i have some Chicken Wings for take away? 6 pieces please." Sungyeol asked. The waitress nodded and smiled and she walked towards the kitchen.

"Take away? For who?" Eun-hwa asked.

"Sungjong. He's staying over." Sungyeol explained. 

After they finished their meal, Eun-hwa went to the ladies. Sungyeol looked around. He still didn't find what he was looking for. Youngwoon hyung. Where could he be? He thought. Then, a waiter came to their table and handed the Chicken Wings. 

"Sir, here is your Chicken Wings. " The waiter said. Sungyeol startled and looked at the waiter. "Thanks... Eh, Hyung !" he exclaimed. The waiter who was about to leave, was startled too. "Sungyeol-yah. What are you doing here?" Youngwoon smiled. "Well, i came to eat with a friend. She went to the ladies." Sungyeol explained. "Eyy, your girlfriend, huh?" Sungyeol giggled and shook his head. "Aishh, hyung. My friend. My classmate. Ah, hyung. Is Sung Kyu home?" Sungyeol asked. Now's the time. He thought. "Sung Kyu? No. He went to work. Why?" Youngwoon asked back. Ahahh ! So Sung Kyu is working at night ! But where? "Ohh. Where did he works?" Sungyeol asked. Youngwoon tilted his head.

"He didn't tell you?" he asked Sungyeol back.

"Ahh. Its.. he did tell me. But i forgot. Where was it again?" 

"Oh. He works at Hottest Club. As a singer. Eyy, Sungyeol. I've got to go. There's plenty more orders to send. Okay? I'll catch you later. Bye." Youngwoon turn around and runs to the kitchen. Later, Eun-hwa came to the table.

"Done?" Sungyeol asked her. She nodded. "Stay here. I'm going to the counter. Wait, you came with what?" Sungyeol stood beside Eun-hwa.

"With taxi." Eun-hwa answered. 

"Okay. I'll send you home."

"Sungyeol, there's no need. I'll be fine."

"Are you sure, Eun-hwa?"

"Positive. Now, go and pay. I'll wait you outside." Sungyeol nodded. He took his box of chicken wings and walked to the counter. Eun-hwa walked towards the stairs, went down and waited for Sungyeol outside.

"Eun-hwa, you sure you'll be fine? I can send you home." Sungyeol asked for the last time.

"Sungyeol, kwenchana. I'm fine. I'm a big girl, okay?" Soon, a taxi stopped in front of the restaurant. 

"I'll be going. Bye. Take care. And say hi to Sungjong !" Eun-hwa waved to Sungyeol.

"Hottest club eyy? Alright. I'll found out what's going on." Sungyeol said to himself as he walked by the street.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry it took so long. I had a writers block. And currently, still having it. That's why i think this chapter . Aigoo ~ don't worry. I'll come back with more ideas to come. Ppyong !