The Singer ,

The Last Song

In the room, Sung Kyu is putting on his suit. He wore a white shirt, with a red vest and wears a black blazer on top of it along with a pair black slack. He put some gel on his hair, sprays some perfume and he's done. 

"Ahh. Sung Kyu, ready?" Kim Youngwoon, his only blood brother showed up in the room.

"Yeup. I guess so." Sung Kyu replied, checking himself in the mirror. Sung Kyu fixed his hair and turned to Youngwoon.

"How do i look, hyung?"

Youngwoon puts his finger on his chin. "Great. I bet the girls will fell for you in no time." Youngwoon laughed. 

"Eyy, hyung. I'm going to work, okay? I don't have time to flirt around with girls. Besides, I'm just a singer at that club. Nothing special." Sung Kyu said as walked to the living room.

"Yahh. You're missing one point about your specialty. Your golden voice. If i were a girl, i would fall for your voice and eventually you. You know that?" Youngwoon chuckled. Sung Kyu shook his head and chuckled too. 

Sung Kyu looked at his watch. "Ah, it's almost time. Hyung, i'll be going. Take care !" Sung Kyu yelled. "Already called the cab. It's probably waiting for you outside. Be careful !" Youngwoon yelled back as he saw Sung Kyu running down the stairs of their house. Sung Kyu saw the cab and held up an okay sign and bowed to his hyung as a sign of 'thank you'. Youngwoon smiled and went back into the house.

He sat on the sofa and turns on the tv. "Aishh. Nothing's good to watch. I'll guess its better to surf the internet. Who knows i might find some part time work vacancies.." Youngwoon turns off the tv and walked to his room. On the way, he glimpse at the family photo. He was 8 and Sung Kyu's is 3 years younger than him at that time. They were the only child their parents had. He holds up the family picture. Tears suddenly rolled on his cheeks. 

"Omma, appa. I'm sorry. I'm not able to take care of Sung Kyu so well. He decided to work to help me. I'm sorry. I'm a bad hyung." Youngwoon cries and hugs the photo. He felt sorry for Sung Kyu because he had to work and study at the same time to help him to support the family. Youngwoon puts the photo back on the table and went into his room.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

At Heartbeat Lounge, Hottest Night Club ,

A guy was singing passionately while playing the piano. He was singing 2AM - You Didn't Answer My Call. The audience were absorbed in his singing. Neither one of them looks bored or tired. They were amazed by th golden voice of the singer. When the performance ended, the audience all gave him standing ovation, which he desereved too.

"Right. Now, we will take a break. I will be with you in a moment. Do enjoy your meal. Thank you." the guy announced as he ended the beautiful performance. He stood and gave the audience a 90-degree bow. He walked off the stage and sit at a nearby table. Soon, a jazz melody was heard. A few couples stood and sway to the beat. 

"Sung Kyu-sshi." a man called his name. He lifted his head. "Ah. Mr. Lee. Hi. How you're doing?" Sung Kyu greeted him with a bow. "Ah, please have a sit Mr.Lee." Mr.Lee smiled and sat. Mr.Lee is the owner of the club. He was the one who gave Sung Kyu the opportunity to work as a  part-time singer at the club. He discovered Sung Kyu's talent during Chunhwa Talent Night a year ago. He has a son who studies there which is year younger than Sung Kyu, Lee Howon.  Sung Kyu never really get to know Lee Howon or known widely as Hoya as that boy always skipped school.

"Sung Kyu-sshi, It was a great performance. Everyone was deeply touched by your singing. Congratulation." The man complimented Sung Kyu. "Aishh. I'm not that great, Mr.Lee. There's a lot better singer out there." Sung Kyu denies. "Hahaha. You never changed since the first time i hired you, young man. Always down-to-earth. That's good. But, don't be like that too much. Sometimes, that kind of attitudes might bring you down. You gotta have some confidence, alright young man?" Mr.Lee adviced. Sung Kyu nodded and smiled back. They had a little drink and chatted about the current issues.

"Alright, ladies and gentlemen. We're having our wrap up for tonight. Let's invite our one and only Golden Voice, Kim Sung Kyu to perform the last song for tonight. And with that, I thank you and hope to see you soon in a great health and prosperity. Good night." the sound of the MC's calling for Sung Kyu to deliver his performance.

"Ah. Mr.Lee. I have to go. The MC's calling me already. It was nice to have a chit chat with you. Thanks for the drink also." Sung Kyu stood and bowed to Mr.Lee. "Aigoo. Time flies so fast, aight? Alright Sung Kyu-sshi. Go stuns the audience again. I'll see you soon." Mr.Lee also stood and shake hands with Sung Kyu before he left. Sung Kyu went to the stage at sat by the piano. 

"Ladies and gentlemen. This is the last song for tonight. I hope you have the best night of your life here. Thank you and hope to see you all around." Sung Kyu started his performance with a short speech. He then put his fingers on the piano note and ready to sing. Soon, he was absorbed  into the song and brings the audience to feel the emotions in Eru's White Tears.