A promise

The Last Song

"Aigooo ! What to do? I'm late!" Kim Eun-hwa said to herself. She was running down the stairs. Unfortunately, she almost slipped and luckily, Butler Yeo was behind her and catch her.

"Butler Yeo, SORRY!" and she continued running to the door. On a speed of lightning, she run to the car where Driver Shin has waited for her. 

"Miss Kim ! You're breakfast !" Someone screamed from the back. A maid was running towards her. "Miss Kim, here. I packed you your breakfast and your lunch. Don't forget to eat it!" said the maid. She handed the packed food to Eun-hwa through the window. "Thank you, Jae Rim unnie ! I'll be going! Bye." replied Eun-hwa. Jae Rim smiled as she looked at ther car which is slowly dissapearing.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Thank you, driver Shin. Pick me up here at 5. Okay? I'll be going. Bye !" said Eun-hwa. Before driver Shin could reply her, Eun-hwa was already runnig towards Chunhwa High building, which is 2 blocks away from where the car was parked. Driver Shin laughed and said, "Aigoo, that kid. She never shows her true identity to enyone else. She acted like other student and even willingly to run across 2 blocks to her school. Hahaha. Eun-hwa-yah, study hard !"

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Wait ! Don't close the gate yet !" screamed Eun-hwa from far away.

"Sung Kyu-yah, it's Eun-hwa. AGAIN." said Sungyeol. Sung Kyu just shook his head and sighed. "Sungyeol-yah, open the gate." said Sung Kyu. Sungyeol nodded and open the gate again.

When Eun-hwa reached the gate, she was really exhausted. She looked at Sung Kyu's face. Eun-hwa know, he was furious. Eun-hwa looked at Sungyeol. Sungyeol quietly told her to apologize to Sung Kyu. Eun-hwa nodded and quickly kneels. "Sung Kyu-yah, I'm so sorry. Please? Let me in. Before Mr. Jung comes out." plead Eun-hwa. Sung Kyu just turn around and walk without saying a single word. Eun-hwa looked at Sungyeol again. "Eun-hwa-yah. Ppali (quick) ! Pursue him. Talk to him." said Sungyeol. Eun-hwa quickly stands up and ran towards Sung Kyu while Sungyeol close the gate.

"Sung Kyu-yahhh !" Eun-hwa yelled.

Sung Kyu just walk.

"Aish. This guy. SUNG KYU ! Wait for me!" Eun-hwa yelled again.

This time, Sung Kyu stopped and turn around.

"Yaahh. Sung Kyu. Mianhae (sorry). This will be the last time. I promise ! Sorry !" Eun-hwa make a pitiful face. Sung Kyu sighed.

"Eun-hwa. This is the fourth time you did it. Luckily, Mr.Jung wasn't at the gate everytime you're late. Aigoo. Eun-hwa-yahh, this is the third time you promised me the same thing. But you keep doing it." Sung Kyu said to her. He was dissapointed. And, he don't really know why.

"Sung Kyu, jeongmal mianhae. This time, i really promise, i'll never be late ever AGAIN." Eun-hwa promised. She held up her pinky finger. Sung Kyu laughed. Suddenly, Eun-hwa felt something weird deep inside her, hearing his laugh. Her heartbeat become faster. She quickly denies her feelings. She hold Sung Kyu's hand and link his finger with hers. 

"Here. This is my promise. Forgive me, will you?" Eun-hwa looked at Sung Kyu.

Sung Kyu smile and rubbed Eun-hwa's head. "Okay. Let's go. We don't want to be late for class, right? Khaja (let's go)." Sung Kyu said. He turn around and walked towards the class building.

"Aishh. My hair. Yahh, You ! Sung Kyu yah ! Wait for me ! Aishh. Really !" yelled Eun-hwa. She ran towards Sung Kyu and they walked together to the class.

Sung Kyu stopped.

"Wait, where's Sungyeol?" he asked. Eun-hwa shrugged her shoulders. Their eyes were looking around to find Sungyeol.

"You guys ! Sung Kyu-yah ! Wait up!" someone screamed from the back. It was Sungyeol. He was running towards them. 

"Aigoo. You guys ! How could you forget me !" said Sungyeol. He was out of breath.

Sung Kyu and Eun-hwa just laugh. "Yaahhh. It's not good to laugh like that at a close friend, Gyu-yahh !" exclaimed Sungyeol.

"Mianhae, Yeollie. We thought you've gone to the class." Sung Kyu replied. Sungyeol patted the back of Sung Kyu's head.

"Ouch. It hurts !" exclaimed Sung Kyu.

"Pabo-yah. Don't call by that name. It's embarassing you know?" Sungyeol said. Sung Kyu always adresses Sungyeol as Yeollie when he's mad and when he wants to apoligize to Sungyeol.

"Kwenchana Sungyeol-yah. It sounds CUTE ! I like it." Eun-hwa smiled. She winked at Sungyeol. 

"Really? Okay then. If Eun-hwa like it, then you can call me by that name." Sungyeol flashed his flirty smile.

"Guys, let's stop already! Alright? Classes starts in 5 minutes ! Come." Sung Kyu ended the conversation and walk away.

"He's just jealous, Eun-hwa. Ignore him. See you at lunch! Gyu-yahh ! Wait wait !" Sungyeol screamed to Eun-hwa while his foot is walking fastly towards Sung Kyu.

Eun-hwa shook her head and laugh. Then, she walked to her class.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Annyeong ! So how do you like it? Aishh. I felt that this is such a crap :/ hmm. do tell me your thoughts. suggestion for the storyline will also be accpeted. Gomawo ^^