Homework.

The Last Song

"Alright kids. That's all for today. Homeworks are on page 45." Mrs. Park piled up her books and ready to step out of the class. The class sighed hearing the homeworks assigned for them.

"Aigoo. Mrs.Park. Why don't you give us a day off without homework? We really need sometime to rest, you know?" said one of the class members. Mrs.Park smiled and shook her head. 

"You know, my dear students. I did this all for your excellence. I'd love to see my students pass my subject with flying colours. That would be the greatest gift for me." Mrs. Park smiled sweetly. She might be in her middle 40's but she looked sweet and young as ever with her petite body. The class was in silence. Some of the students nodded. They were inspired but the teacher's saying. 

The bell rang. The school session for today, ended. 

"Alright. Jo Kwangmin, let's wrap up the class." Mrs. Park looked at the class president, Jo Kwangmin.

"Thank you teacher." he lead. The others followed him with a bow. Mrs. Park nodded and went out the class.

Not long after that, one by one students emptied the class. Leaving just Sungyeol, Sung Kyu. After a moment, Eun-hwa came to the class. They've promised to stay to finish their homework before going home.

"Hyung !" someone exclaimed from outside the class. It was Sungjong. The Prince of Chunhwa High. Although he just started his high school life, the students undoubtly labelled him as the Beatiful Prince for his pretty and charming appearance. 

"Ah noona ! You're here too. Annyeong!" Sungjong bowed and waved to Eun-hwa. Eun-hwa smiled and asked, "Sungjong-yah. Why aren't you going home yet?"  Sungjong walked towards her table and sat beside Sung Kyu which is right behind Eun-hwa's. Eun-hwa turn around to have a light chat with Sungjong. 

"Ah. I came here because Sung Kyu hyung promised to teach me Mathematics. Why are you here noona? I thought you were from the other class, right?" Sungjong said cheerfully. 

"Yes. I am. I came here because we've promised to studied together today. I want to finish my homework. You know, i don't like staying up and burn the midnight oil. I will lose my focus in class the next day." Eun-hwa explained. Sungjong nodded. He opened his bag and took out some books.

"Hyung, here. I brought my homework. Let's do it together, alright?" Sungjong looked at Sung Kyu. Sung Kyu just nodded. His focus was entirely towards the homework. 

"Aishh hyung ! Did you hear me?" exclaimed Sungjong. He frowned. Eun-hwa turn around. "Sungjong-ah, I'm sure he heard you. Now now. Let us get to work. If you have anything that you don't understand, you can ask us. Okay?" replied Eun-hwa. Sungjong smiled cheerfully again. "Alright ! I'll be doing my homework ! Thank you noona !" 

Eun-hwa smiled. The class was back into silence as the friends did their homework diligently.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Arghhh ! English is killing me. I don't know how Mrs. Park has Phd. in studying English ! Aishh." Sungyeol broke the silence.

"Yes ! My homework is done. All of it !" Eun-hwa exclaimed cheerfully. She felt so relieved. "Ahhh. Me too. Mathematics are not so hard afterall." Sungjong closed his books. "Thank you noona !" 

"Yahh. Sungjong-ah. Why are you only saying thanks to Eun-hwa? We helped you too you know." Sungyeol pointed his fingers to him and Sung Kyu. 

"Ahh ! Mianhae. Kahmsahamnida hyung ! I love you !" Sungjong made a heart sign with his hands. Sung Kyu lift his jead and smiled. He closed his books. "Sungjong-ahh, math is simple. As long as you always do the exercise. Ok?" Sung Kyu said calmly. Sungjong nodded. Sung Kyu looked at his watch. It was 5.00 PM already. 

"Sungyeol, Eun-hwa. I'll be going first. Okay? Take care. Annyeong." Sung Kyu tidies up his table and grab his bag. 

"Ah, Sung Kyu. You don't want me to walk you home?" Sungyeol asked jokingly. Sungjong ad Eun-hwa chuckled. 

"Yeollie-yah. I'm not your girlfriend, okay? Bye everyone!" Sung Kyu bowed to them.

"Eyyy, that guy. He always maked me pissed by calling me that name!" Sungyeol throw an eraser but Sung Kyu left the class quicker. He winked and giggled and left the class.

"Oh. I've gotta head home too. My mother must've been waiting. I'm leaving. Thanks for today !" Eun-hwa stood up and bowed. 

" Ah. Eun-hwa-yahh. Let me walk you home." Sungyeol said.

"Hyung, if you walked noona home, then who will walk with me?" asked Sungjong.

"That's okay Sungyeol-yah. You better walk our prince home. We don't want anything happen to our Beautiful Prince, right? Hahaha. Annyeong!" Eun-hwa flashed a wink to Sungjong and walked out of the class.

Right after Eun-hwa left, Sungyeol patted Sungjong's back. "Ouch ! Hyung ! You really like to hurt people with your killer pat besides putting prank on people !" Sungjong rubbed his back. Sungyeol laughed in satisfaction. "Let's go home. I have to take care of this Beautiful Prince aight? Sheesh. Whatever." 

"Hyung is jealous because i'm more popular than him. And he's jealous because many noonas are hooked up on me." Sungjong murmured.

"Yah. Jong-ah. I heard that. You better be fast or else, I'll leave you here." Sungyeol threatened him. Sunjong startled and pack his back quickly seeing Sungyeol's slowly leaving him alone in the class. He paced up Sungyeol and they walk home together. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The second chapter is up ! What do you think? Leave your comments ! Gomawo ^^