02. Our Memories

[4] Forever Mine

150507 A/N: A TINYYYYYY 'GIFT' for my dear subscribers for getting me FEATURED. Thank you guuuuysss~~ ^_^

SHORT update, but this is what you call FLUFF! :D I feel like I have to puke hahaha Enjoy~ LuRi shippers ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The sun sets down and all the guests went back to their designated rooms in the hotel as well as the newlywed couple.

 

 

 

“Aaah~ Finally!” As soon as we arrived in our room, I ran to the bed and plopped myself there. Stomach flat, and arms and limbs spread wide like a starfish.

 

“I didn’t know wedding day can be this tiring.” I heard Luhan said, while I’m still relaxing myself. “Me too.” I mumbled against the sheet of the bed where I’m burying my face. I turned my face on the side to be able to speak freely but kept my eyes close to relax. “But the reception was fun. I did not expect that. Thanks to your friends who hosted the event. Our guests surely enjoyed it especially their wrong Chinese grammars.”

 

“Yeah,” he agreed. “Baobei, you should change your clothes first,” I slowly opened my eyes and look at him. “Undress me.” I told him in a serious and a little seductive tone while locking my eyes on his doe-like eyes. Luhan froze for a moment so I decided to break the ice. “You should have seen your face.” I laugh heartily as I sat up on the bed. He gaze down, embarrassed.

 

I really love Luhan’s innocent side. He’s just too cute to handle.

 

After sitting up, I let my back touch the bed once again and lay my arms on my sides as my knees were bended, only the and sole against the bed. I heave a sigh. “I can’t believe I’m only eighteen, yet I’m already married.” On the side , I saw Luhan getting closer and soon, sat down on the edge of the bed, facing me.

 

“Do you regret it?” he asked. “Yes,” was my immediate response and he was taken aback, probably not expecting it. “Yes, because I’m too young for this. I am now a married woman and not a free lady anymore..” I glance at Luhan before continuing, he’s already sulking so I quickly sat up once again. “But also, the answer is No. Because, it’s you.” I held the side of his face and peck his soft lips. “Because I have you now. That’s why, I’m not regretting it. Cause I have you, Luhan.” Almost immediately, Luhan blushed, yeah, that’s possible for a guy to blush too, it’s just that it’s not as obvious as it is to girls and since I knew Luhan so much, I can notice it.

 

“Your ears are burning red.” I told him while flicking his ears softly and chuckled after. Due to his happiness, he leaned closer and about to kiss me again so I quickly dodge and crawl backwards before placing my ankle on his leg. “Take my shoes off,” I ordered. He pouted at first, but obeyed anyway.

 

“You know, this kinda reminds me of our engagement,” I started. “When I brought you the flat shoes in the fountain?” he asked. “Exactly.” I answered with a smile.

 

“What about it?” he wondered. “That moment before you arrived, you know.. I was collecting my thoughts. I was thinking of all the things that had happened in my years there in Korea, from the day of meeting Sehun when I arrived, up to the day we parted and I went back to America.” While I’m talking, Luhan were massaging my soles after taking the shoes off. It’s so relaxing and a bit ticklish that I couldn’t stop myself from smiling and I’m sure he sees that.

 

“Even up to that point, I couldn’t erase you in my mind. You’re so full of energy that you never stop running there.” I heard him chuckled a little there. “I remembered the days you were chasing me, surprising me, and annoying me just to get my attention. The days I felt so happy and I’m not even aware of it because I always think that I hate you but I’m smiling whenever you’re around. I also consider the days you started ignoring me when I came back and the day we fought in the rain. Everything that happened was surprisingly clear in my memory.”

 

“And above all those things, the clearest of them all, I realized that, I really did fell….in love with you. There are painful days but I came to realize that it’s just part of a relationship and if I had to go through it all, as long as I can be with you, I’m willing to take them knowing the road will lead me to you. But on that day, a fiancée was introduced to me. So I decided to accept what has life offers me. I asked myself if I’m ready to let go of you and accept him. And the fiancée arrived like the prince in Cinderella’s story, he placed the shoe on my foot. I have no idea that replacing my high-heels with simple white flat shoes can change my life forever and put all things back to its place.”

 

“Woah!”

 

Luhan caged me in his arms, trapping me between the bed and his body before claiming my lips once again. I circled my arms around his neck and drew him closer as we both let each other feel our love on that exchange.

 

“That was so sweet, baobei. I didn’t know you can express yourself like this.” By now, Luhan had finally released me to catch our breaths and lay beside me before caging me again with his upper. Elbows and arms on both sides of my arms.

 

“But that is nothing compare to what you have said earlier.” I smiled at him and comb his hair away from his handsome face. I could feel my blood rushing to my cheeks and that is probably the reason why he started chuckling. “Liked it?” he asks while playing with my hair. I slightly shake my head before I lock my eyes on his beautiful brown orbs. “I love it, Luhan. That was the sweetest thing I’ve ever heard in my entire life and probably all the girls there felt the same, only, it’s not for them and it makes me so proud.”

 

Luhan smiled at me, that gentle smile. His eyes were sparkling, brighter than the usual. None of us says a word and just stared at each other’s orbs as we enjoy the warmth being together, finally and at last.

 

 

 

 

 


A short flashback. ^_^ >Luhan’s long speech on the reception<

 

 

 

The moment I first saw you, I was so attracted to you. My head is filled with thoughts of you, your face, your beautiful eyes even the sound of your laughter.

The moment the entire world falls asleep you flew to my side like a beautiful nightmare.

My eyes only become bright after seeing you, you’re so dazzling, but I couldn’t take my eyes off of you.

In between your soft hair, your eyes shine on me like starlight. My heart can’t settle down when my name touched your lips. It used to be meaningless but now I feel so special every time you call me.

 

Among several billions I met you.

You don’t know when it will come, a love like the sunset, it quietly spreads.

Your movement resembles a flower petal.

Your voice is a melody, it melts my heart like ice cream

You’re brighter than a star, dazzling than an angel, and a beauty like a painting.

When I hold your hand, the whole world envies

When you kiss me, I realize that this feeling will never change

I just want to let you laugh like an innocent child. I just want to give you friend-like comfort.

Every day, every day, I search, afraid that I’ve missed you by second

Until I run into you, from then on I circle your side, protecting you.

I don’t want to be any other ordinary person. I want to be the only one with the right to protect you.

I really really want to always stay by your side, every day every night, I want to love and protect you.

Without you, I won’t go anywhere, without you, nothing is worthy of my protection

 

 

A long day fees like as if it was only a second

When I’m by your side, it’s like my heart has flown up to the clouds

My heart beats only because of you

The pink stopped in your cheeks and I feel though I’m strolling through the clouds

Just using words is not enough, I’m helplessly in love with you.

 

 

I’m just behind you, accompanying you always so there’s no reason to lower your head

I will never change, always appearing before you.

I’m behind you dedicating everything to you, everyday

Whether it is sadness or happiness, I will hold your hand and definitely won’t let go.

I’ll block you from strong winds. As your protector, you’ll have me forever.

Even if the world is cold and indifferent, every time you suffer and we are wronged,

I’ll wipe your tears away, if it’s you and me, no matter where, heaven is anytime and anywhere.

Me that fell in love with you, no longer has a place to turn back, I already no longer have wings

My eternal life has been snatched away

But I still feel the sole reason for happiness, Because right now, my eternity is you, eternal love.

 

It doesn’t feel too clear, could this be just a dream?

I still cannot believe that I’m holding you right now and breathing

How lucky was I, that I was able to meet you, that I was born to love you.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

I’m silently staring at the night sky on the beach. Barefoot and enjoying the cold of the water and the sand under my sole. The wind blew from time to time making me shiver but I still like it because I’m a big fan of beach’s night atmosphere, it’s so silent and very relaxing. When suddenly a pair of arms envelops me, it’s so gentle and comforting so it did that scared me. And also felt too familiar.

 

“What are you doing here?” he whispered as he rested his head on my shoulder, sleepily. “Just.. it just felt nice.” He tightens his embrace, pulling me back to his chest as he moves his head to face my side. “I was sleeping soundly but when I your side. You weren’t there, you scared me. Thankfully, when I opened the balcony, I saw down here. Don’t do this again, I almost had a heart attack.” I smiled at that and reach up to ruffle his soft hair. “Because you seem really tired, so I don’t want to wake you up, that’s why I sneaked out. Besides, you don’t like the beach as much I love it.”

 

“True, but as long as I’m with you, I’m okay. Can we head back now?” Luhan whispered again. His warm breathe dance against my neck, it’s so ticklish. “I want to stay for another …5 minutes. Just go back to sleep Han. I’ll be okay here.” I told him as I freed myself from his arms. “I’ll just have a walk and I’ll go back after five minutes, I promise. Good night.” I tiptoed and peck his lips again before turning my back on him.

 

After a few steps, a warm hand grabs mine. “If you choose this over me then I’ll just walk with you.” Luhan said while rubbing his eyes to get rid of his sleepiness. “You don’t hav—“ “It’s fine, besides, it’s still our wedding day. Let’s just go all out.”

 

 

 

 

“Hey,” Luhan turns to me with a smile. “I know guys like getting compliments so .. I just want to say, good job. It’s very visible now, compare to the last time, you have a flat tummy, just flat.” He blinks at me innocently so I pointed his stomach area. “abs,” I whispered.

 

“I saw it when you were changing earlier, it looks really …nice?”

“I see. One time, I want to see you changing clothes too.”

“In your dreams.”

“But I’m already your husband. That’s normal”

“Na-uh, I still won’t allow it.”

“Then, I will just force you.”

“What? ert!”

“You can’t catch me~”

“Get back here, you ert!

 

 

 

 


 

Author's Note:

 

 

YOU'RE MINE GOT FEATUUUUUUUUUUURED!!! >.<

 

 

OMG, thank you guys... SO MUCH!!!! TT____TT