05. Husband / Father

[4] Forever Mine

A/N: Since you guys didn’t agree to get the child killed, I am now having a hard time thinking of another possible problem for them. -_- haha

 

--Luhan’s p.o.v—

 

 

 

Bzzzz bzzzz bzzzz

 

I opened my eyes on the sound of my alarm, vibrating on my side. It was placed on the lamp’s table on my side, unlike the usual, under my pillow. My Nari is already a light sleeper but now, probably since the day she got pregnant, she become even more sensitive to noises. That is the reason why every morning, I need to be extra careful not to wake her up. From the day she got hospitalized because of my immature self, I’ve decided to personally take care of my wife although I lack in many things.

 

I do not know how to cook aside from frying, that’s why I hired Lay to be my tutor or we could say, I forced him to teach me. Since I go to him a lot of times these days, he told me the story as to why Nari always visits him, and that is to teach her as well. Although he kept his mouth shut to things they had discussed on themselves, I was still able to know and realized all the hard work my wife had done for me.

I also started using the gloves in our sink and the gloves for washing clothes. I practiced washing dishes in our house, Mom bought me 12 china dinning sets for me to break, and as expected, it wasn’t enough so I also broke some in Lay’s house and made him furious as he brought those in France. I didn’t touch the things in our house, because those are very precious as we bought them together with our love. HaHa As for washing clothes, Suho became my teacher with the help of Kyungsoo, I didn’t even know that those two knows how to do it. Thanks to Sehun for recommending them.

My hand also now knew how to grip the dust vacuum and the floor mop. I think that’s the easiest part but I still got yelled by Kris when I placed the mouth of the vacuum in his favorite stuff toy and expensive figurines. Then Xiumin told me that the vacuum I was holding is only for the floor and I shouldn’t use it as feather dust.

 

The rest of the house chores was taught by the other guys, they were all there for me to help out. And if you were wondering where is my wife during those times that I am preparing myself, I told her to visit her family for a while. She stayed there in US for three weeks, almost a month and that is already enough for me since I’m a fast learner in everything I do.

 

 

And now that she’s back in my side, I am now ready.

 

 

 

 

Just like the usual, I trained myself to wake up as early as 5:30 in the morning to get myself ready before clock strikes 6, so that I can prepare her breakfast before I leave for work at 7.

After getting myself ready, I head down to the kitchen to prepare an American breakfast for her—her favorite. Wearing the pink apron she bought for me, I started frying the egg, hotdog, bacon and ham, one after another. I also prepared a glass of water, a glass of milk and a glass of juice for her to choose. After setting the table, I removed my apron and dried my hands as I go back upstairs to our room.  

 

It was her who always wakes up first since we got married but now, I wanted a change. I went to our shared room clad in my office outfit and slowly went to her side of the bed to slowly wake her up. My mom, as well as her own, did not let her work in their company although she is the only heir. Her two cousins, the Jung Brothers, Jung Yunho and Jung Daehyun, went under the training instead of her as the mothers wanted her to stay in the house and enjoys a peaceful wife’s life.

Sometimes when she’s bored, she will still come to my office for a visit, bringing food and having a little chat with my staffs and workers. She would also go with me when I’m having tour visits in our hospitals around the world, visiting one hospital per week that happens every Wednesday. Since we have more than five hundred hospitals by now, we do the tour every week unlike during my father’s time that is only once a month. It is simply a tour so we really can’t enjoy the visit, we’ll just go there then after exiting the hospital we’ll go straight to the airport.

Just like Mom and Dad, although we’re already in this stage, millionaires, they still wanted to help people, hence most of their times were still spend inside the hospital here in Seoul since we are staying here now, rather in China. Nari was also doing the same, she may be the heir but when you see her in their resort or any other business, she’s just like an ordinary staff. She hated being treated like someone who’s high in position or like a queen, the reason why she kept her wealth to us—even to her friends before I met her as my fiancée. She works there whenever she’s not busy doing chores in the house to help out and all the staffs looks really happy whenever they see her, especially the guys. The nerve of those kids. Tch.

 Nari also still likes reading so when she feels like staying in our house, she spends her time sitting or lying on the couch near the window in our own library. Actually, I just didn’t only build it for her since she likes to read, the other reason is that, so that she won’t go to public libraries anymore. When we started dating and I volunteered to accompany her in our school library, it was a nightmare for me. (A/N: I think I wrote this part in Be Mine or probably a flashback in You’re Mine, sorry can’t recall.><) Students kept on coming to her table leaving those books with letters in it, love letters to be precise! And the worst part is that she kept on accepting them since I got a kind girlfriend so I don’t have a choice, right?

To save myself from hates coming from you guys, mind you, I also always took her out on a date. I’m not prisoning her in the house. She can do whatever she wants, except replacing me. Although it only happens for once or twice a month only, we always spend dinner time together and having alone time every weekends, if only those pests aren’t around. I’m talking about her friends and mine.

Eunji is the most annoying one. She will come in our most intimate time together, like cuddling on weekends morning, or watching movies in our sofa. She’ll even come in the middle of the night, drunk, every time she and her boyfriend L.joe had a fight. And sometimes, after her classes in university, she’ll go to us for help as if we also don’t go to school like her or studying in college leaving Nari dead tired the next morning as she didn’t get enough sleep. But this girl, never complains and even don’t me.. ‘I love and enjoy helping my friends.’

And sometimes, on weekends, she’ll bring their other best friend Myungsoo and her boyfriend L.joe and they’ll hang out like highschool students all day long. She’s probably the reason why it took years before I get her pregnant. You seriously need to agree on me and blame her together although it was Nari’s choice that we shouldn’t have a child until we graduate college.

The boys, those 11 cockroaches also known as idiots also comes in groups when invading and raiding our house so that I’ll get outnumbered and couldn’t do anything even if I raise my voice on them.

Most of the times, they will come in costumes, led by this Baekhyun and the giant—as my wife calls that Chanyeol. I remember one time, they were wearing super heroes costume and Baekhyun was wearing Wonder woman suit and told us that he ran out of super hero to cosplay since they are eleven. Kris was also enjoying that, I can’t believe it at first but when I saw him entered our door holding a huge expensive looking lightsaber and shouted he owned the galaxy, I started to believe it. But every time I see him after that, I’ll just crack out loud, making everyone else curious as to why I’m laughing. Sometimes I think Sehun and her friend’s minds and way of thinking… I don’t know, is like out of this world? Seriously, I even asked my mom to build a new hospital in Seoul but not a general hospital and a Mental hospital instead.

Even though, we can’t spend all our free time together every time, I’m still fine with it, because she’s now my wife so we get to see each other every time we wake up and before we sleep. We have all the other times and the lifetime to spend together.

 

 

Nari was still sleeping peacefully. She likes the sunlight every morning so I would always draw the curtains to the sides before going to sleep, so when the sun comes up, she’ll see the room slowly brightening up. But, since she got pregnant, she started loving the bed and sleeping, more than the sunlight.

One thing I love about her, is that..she doesn’t need those make up to look good. For me, my wife is the prettiest when she’s sleeping or when she just woke up. She looks fresh and bright. I really like it. Although I didn’t get to see her first hand every morning as she always wakes up first, I can still set my eyes on her every time I opened my lids and her smiling face would greet me. No matter how tired I am to wake up, I still can’t resist to smile back at her and greet her back. She still doesn’t want to agree on my suggestion that she should wake me up with a kiss so every time I have the energy to , I’ll just pulled her in. Of course, she’ll kiss me back, no one can resist this oh-so-almighty Lu Han anyway.

 

“Baobei~, Nari-yah~ Naby~~ wakey wakey..” I whispered in her ear while lightly shaking her shoulder. Nari likes to sleep on the side facing me, one of her legs should be in straight position and one bended with her stomach flat on the bed for her to fall asleep. Usually, her hands were placed under her natural rosy cheek and I have to brush her hair to the back of her ear to see her face as her curls were all over and covering it. Actually, I always find it cute, but now, she started getting used in having her stomach over her or on her side only as she needs to take care of it. I’m also wondering now why I didn’t even notice that before, and the only thing that I’ve noticed is that she doesn’t hug me anymore. And one time, I remembered, I went closer to her, I was facing her back and hugs her shoulder tight before I whispered huskily to her that.. I’m hard. She immediately sat up, faces me and right that instant I received a hard slap. Can’t blame me, I didn’t know, okay.

 

“Babe~ it’s time to wake up.” I whispered again after giving her soft lips a peck. She stirred in her sleep when I kissed her but she just faced the other side, avoiding me. Fine, she doesn’t want a peck then I have to do it the other way.

Nari’s eyes slowly opens up as I slowly gnawing her lips, seductively. Therefore, I succeed. When her brows started making their way to the middle, I leaned back and smiled at her. “Good morning!” I beamed with a smile because I don’t want to make her angry with my actions. Nari just rolled her eyes and shook her head at me and slowly lifted herself to sit up. “Can you stand?”

“Ofcourse, silly. It’s only four months now,” Nari smiled and lightly slap my arm away as I’m trying to help her and aiding her. “it’s not that big and heavy yet..” she added. As soon as Nari stood in her feet, she grabs my neck and kisses me lovingly. “Don’t do that again.” She warned. For a second there, I got scared that I got her mad which isn’t really my intention. “You must always remember that I’m pregnant Luhan, so stop flirting and making me feel… hot.” She pushed me away harshly and looks for her slipper before heading to the bathroom. It took me a minute to realize her words, the same time she already closed the door so I just walk next to it.

I knocked twice. “Why?.. did I turn you on?” I chuckled while waiting for her reply.

“SHUT UP!” she shouted back.

I laughed again as I walk back to the bed to arrange the pillows.

 

 

I am so planning to do that every morning from now on. Just to .

 

 

 

 

 


Author’s Note:

 

 

Remember, these are just bonus or additional chapters so please don’t expect long updates. I’m sorry. ><

And Happy New Year everyone! ^^ I intend to be more productive in school so expect much lesser updates than it is now. I apologize again. :(

 

I saw KrisHan photos ...holding hands.. today.. i'm so happy~~~ T^T