07. Wife / Mother

[4] Forever Mine

A/N: I'm sure you won't like this.. But yeah, it's the last. 
Maybe I don't want to write this anymore. I dont know. But something urge me to end this. Sorry. :(

 

 

 


One hot summer day.. Oh skip that dramatic intro. Today is 23rd June. It is summer in Korea but we were not in there right now. Guess where we are? 


We are on a trip with our friends and we're currently in Guam. Just like the typical vacation we usually have with them, of course it is chaotic, very noisy but really fun and enjoyable at the same time. The only difference now is that...

we have additional kids to take care of. In the past few years after welcoming our precious bundles of joy in this world, me and my husband's lives had changed drastically and yeah, ofcourse, we love these changes. Do we have other choice? None right? Haha.

 

 

"Luhaaaaan!" I shouted from the front door.
"I'm here, I'm here! Why?" not a second had passed and he is already by my side, panting. He is very attentive to my needs up to the point that I can say...there is really nothing else I would ask for.


"I can't find Ji Yoon's shoes. I'm sure he was wearing that yesterday until we got back here." I told him while still looking around.


"The blue one?" he asked and I nodded. "I think I saw it in the balcony area. Let me check." he told me and he's gone as soon as he finished talking.


"Mommy, Mommy!" Ji Yeon called tugging the hem of my shirt. I guess you already have an idea where she got that reapeating words habit. "What is it honey?" I asked, turning to her, then she pointed her head. "Daddy fixed my hair!" she said while smiling widely and touching her braids. She's also hopping a little like she just got a candy.


"I found it. I found it!" Luhan entered the scene again and showed me the shoes. "Thank you Han." He kneeled beside Ji Yeon and hugs her so he can put her shoes too. 


"Is everything ready?" I asked my husband while our hands were both occupied. "Yeah. Little girl is ready. What about our little boy?" he asked turning to my side. I nodded, "Ready."


"Okay, let's go!"

 


Luhan and I were blessed to have a twin. I've always wanted to have kids with different genders and it just happened. Not everyone can be as lucky as us. I was so delighted after hearing that news when I had my ultrasound check up and Luhan also couldnt contain his happiness upon hearing it.


We named our kids Ji Yeon and Ji Yoon. Luhan and I had a long list of names and believe me we really had a hard time choosing the names for our adorable twins. We wanted them to have the same meaning and still sound simple and also have some of letters of our names in theirs, so it took us a long time to choose. 

 

Ji Yeon is older by 10 seconds and she is a very active girl in contrast to her brother. She gets along well with guys just like me.  Even her favorite person is Sehun, I dont even know why. Hence, Luhan's jealousy with Sehun hasnt ended until now and he is becoming more furious everytime. But Sehun isn't his only worry, Ji Yeon also gets along well with Sehun's junior named SeMin who is just one year older than the twins. Sehun and Mina got married few years after us but they got a child right after and we dont, which explains their s if you are wondering. Me and his friends like to tease my hubby about them getting married in the future and he totally rejects the idea of that. Ji Yeon is also far from feminine, she always makes her brother cry when they were two, always taking the lead, always sitting in indian sit even when wearing skirts and does a lot of activities. She doesnt like to be in the background, she wants to always be the center of attention. 

 

Ji Yoon, on the other hand, doesnt like my best friend and his son unlike his sister. Like the saying goes..like father like son? However, he gets along well with the brother of Sehun's wife Mina-ssi. Sunwoo is several years older than him and he calls him Woo-hyung. Sunwoo is a little childish probably because he was raised by the most childish person I've met and Ji Yoon is a little matured for his age that sometimes he acts like an older brother to Ji Yeon. Although he gets along well with Sunwoo, his favorite uncle is Kris. Having Kris beside him, at the age of 3, he can already pass as a model and now he is a walking model. Kris dresses him once a week like a mannequin and takes pictures of him. As parents, both Luhan and I, we didnt mind them cos our little angel is obviously very happy everytime they arrives home from shopping or wherever they've been to. When it comes to his personality, he may be as quiet as Lay and Kris but he knows how to laugh and enjoy every little things.


These two have a lot of things in common—inside and out, since they are born twins, but they have countable and noticeable differences as well. When they were babies, Ji Yeon loves being carried, while Ji Yoon enjoys staying in the crib. Ji Yeon likes sports but Ji Yoon prefers reading. We can say that one is active and one is passive. One is extrovert, one is introvert. Something like that, but when it comes to foods..they have a surprisingly united stomach. They both enjoy the same things. They love sweets and desserts like every other kids and they less preferred the vegetables. If one likes strawberry-flavored icecream compare to chocolate one, they will devour it together. If one likes to eat apples instead of banana, the other wont argue . If one hates spinach, expect the other to be the same. It actually made things easier for us but at the same it is hard to please their royal picky stomachs. Even their clothes are always matching colors or design and they actually checks the other everytime, they wont complain or anything. One time, they even laughed when they both have bow ribbons, Ji Yeon's on her belly as belt to her dress and Ji Yoon has it on his collar as big as hers. Sorry, blame our designers. 

 

 


"They're here!" Baekhyun announced. "Finally, the king and queen has finally arrived!" Tao added. Chanyeol quickly rolled an imaginary carpet, Chen ran to help him as if it's too heavy to roll. Luhan chuckled at their childishness and the twins played along in their uncles' act. They never changed. We are now on our thirties and yet they act like teenagers, highschoolers to be exact. 
We have our own umbrella ready, each couple or person has. I placed our things there, actually the bag is full of the twins' stuffs. Mine only consists of a lotion and a handphone as well as a handy camera to preserve the memories. My husband's stuffs are just his other sunglasses and beach short incase Tao drags him to the water again. Just like the usual, he's not planning to get wet. He just came out to look after the kids and yes, to still look after me. Even after all these years, he's still a jealous freak. My guy friends who were already married can't even lay a hand on me. He is that over over over protective. I don't know..other people would say it is sickening or it is not good for me but eversince I met him I got to know this side of him and I'm not against it. I honestly find it cute though it may be really childish at this age. Back in the days, I would always scold him for getting mad at Sehun for simple things but at the end of the day, I would still find myself smiling because he is just being possessive. For sure the reason for that is because he really loves me.

 


Most of my friends already have their own family now. Luhan's friends are busy in their own careers but most of Sehun's friends are already married including him. 

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol who were always getting beaten up by Kyungsoo in the past now have their own hammers. Their playfulness never left their souls so they often got scolding and yeah, bruises from their own wives. They both doesn't have child yet as Chanyeol just got married early last year and Baekhyun late last year but you could already imagine how chaotic it will be once they have their own junior already. Just seeing them with my twins and Semin, you can already tell the future. 

 

Kyungsoo is not yet married and as I expected he's not interested in getting married yet. He's actually Lay's partner in business since they are both good in cooking. They often got teased when they were just starting that they might just marry each other in the future. Yixing plays along with that and will attempt to kiss the one who will say it to them so no one dared to do it infront of him ever again!

 

Suho. Suho is already the most serious and dedicated person I've ever met but when he got married, things got worst. Sehun even told him once to atleast flash a real smile because he thinks Suho is just faking his smiles. He is now the CEO of their company and he had an arranged marriage. The woman is so nice. Actually she got our votes but Suho seems like he's not into love yet, he's more focused on the business. He wanted his family to have a convenient life in the future. We actually don't get him because we are all living in a convenient life already  but he said there is more to it than money could offer. Yeah, he is a deep person and probably the most matured among all of us so sometimes I will tell my husband to learn from him. 


Suho's wife is actually Eunji''s cousin. I've met her before in Eunji's place and during her wedding with L.Joe. Since Suho doesn't pay much attention to her, we sometimes invites her to hang out with us. 

 

Kai is not yet tied too but he's serious with his girlfriend now. Kai has always been so carefree and he's still like that until now. He doesn't have plans in the future but one time he organized a surprise proposal to his current girlfriend with a flash mob since he is a good dancer. He begged everyone to join, even Kris and my husband helped him, that surprises everyone. He really has a big heart when it comes to people around him. He is also known as a filial child. He's helping in their company business and also supporting himself in his own dance studio. He's very busy but whenever someone needs him for a very simple matter he would always be there for them. 

 

When Sehun and Mina got married I was one of the most happiest person in the world. I'm always wishing for Sehun's happiness and finally on that day, he got it. Their love is so pure and their story is so lovely. Sehun has a very shy personality and Mina is worst than him, she's very very very quiet. Unlike Luhan who is very pushy and always moving forward, Sehun is actually timid. If Sehun wasn't constantly contacting me when they were still in some relationship I wouldn't be able to guess how things worked out for them. It would be a mystery for me as it to some of our friends. I'm also glad that Sehun worked his way to win her heart and didn't really asked for help from other people. He exerted effort and hardwork on his own to keep her on his side. Their relationship also made him matured in a good way. 


He found peace and happiness when Mina and Sunwoo came to his life and now the couple have their own child that made Sehun's life complete. His smiles became more livelier and he finally took off the mask he'd been wearing for years. He's not afraid to show his real self now. His adorable, cheerful, childish, mischievous self. The Sehun I knew is now the Sehun that everyone knows. I'm genuinely happy for my best friend. 

 

Myungsoo migrated to Australia few years ago. He said he wants to learn english better and also the Australian accent. Whenever we talk on the phone he would use english and I would do the same which irritates Eunji. She would hang up the phone or shouts at him. Just two years ago, he got an Australian girlfriend who is taller than him but it didn't last long. Now, he has a new girlfriend and she's Korean. We've met her once when they visited last Christmas to enjoy the holiday in their home country and at first sight, we knew then that they are perfect for each other. 


Speaking of perfect match, Eunji and L.Joe were married for a long time now, three years shorter than us. They don't have a child yet because they choose to wait like us and they are very happy in their married life. They are still like cats and dogs as it was in the past but their relationship is so healthy that even Myungsoo and I felt envious of them. 

 


Being envious of them doesn't mean my relationship with Luhan is something I should just throw away or a candidate for replacement. Hell no. First of all, no matter how perfect a guy is or no matter how better he is than my husband I would never replace Han. I always and forever fixed my eyes on him. He will be the only guy whom I will call my husband. The only person I will recognize and consider as my twins' father. No one else is eligible for these positions in my life. 


Secondly, even if our relationship is not perfect, I vowed to be with him and I will stick to my words. He said the same things and I believe he would never breaks them...or I'll break his neck. Kidding! When we were still dating I have already experience bumps in our relationship so now I'm bracing myself for bigger ups and downs and I don't want to let go. 


Third, I don't want to live without him. This may sound cheesy and far from reality but this is really what I feel. Whenever Han goes on a company trip, I will always tag along whether it a weeklong trip or even just a day tour. I just really cant stand being separated from him. When I was pregnant and couldn't fly with him, I will stubbornly ask him to do a live chat or one of his butler will take a live video of him for me when he's busy. He would always make fun of me saying that I can't live a day without him, I will always say: "You're so full of yourself!" but actually it's the truth. Since the day I met him, he slowly changed my world. He is now the center of it and will forever occupy that spot, however, now ofcourse he's sharing it with our kids. I'm sure he won't mind. Haha

 

 

Lastly, Han is everything to me. He completes me. Everything about him is like a puzzle pieces that is missing in my life.

 

I found a multi-talented person in him. He is my entertainer when I'm bored, he would dance, sing, act anything I ask for. He will be a clown that would make me die in laughter but I'm thankful because I never died. He is my cook when I'm lazy to prepare my food though he could only fry an egg before I got pregnant. He is my friend when I need a shoulder to lean on, he would buy me icecream and we will talk for hours, sometimes until sunrise and they will find him sleeping at work..sorry, my bad. He is my nurse when I'm not feeling well. He will even buy a napkin for me. Well, he probably got used to it since we're dating he's been doing that already. He is my teacher, being the smart guy in the house, he always eats the instruction manuals and will just instruct me verbally like when we were assembling the twins' crib. There's no manual so he just told me what we should do. 
I guess I should stop here before you guys think that my husband is literally just a servant to me that's why I love him, that's why I need him and that's why I can't live without him. NO. A big no. These things are just a plus. He himself is all that I need. Even if we lost all our money, even if he lost his memories or even if he stops loving me. No matter what happens in the future, he is my husband. He is the person I fell in love with. I don't want to think about these 'what ifs' because I only want to care about 'what is'. He is as important as my life. And I'm happy that he feels the same way. 


We don't tell things verbally to each other because we both believe that actions speaks louder than words so we just show how much we love each other. Simple hugs, simple kisses, simple gestures, simple kindness, everything tells a lot. Every little things tell our story.


Once you've found your lifetime partner, you can totally agree with me. He may not be perfect but he's the right one for me. 


We are now reaching the 7th year..as they say, iy is the crucial part. This year of marriage will test the relationship of partners as most people let go at this stage or fall out of love, hence, so I'm looking forward for this year to end. And show the world that we can overcome any challenges ahead of us. 

 

 

 

I wish everyone finds happiness in life.
This is Mrs. Lu. Signing off. 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:
Real-life Luhan already bought a ring. So I guess it's the end? Haha my ship...T.T I'm shipping him with Raba. I like her and them together so much. 😭😭 (RunningManChina)


Anyway, I have my own life to take care of.. So it is better not to be distracted anymore. I just hope I can go to China and see him personally again.  ^^

You should also let go of LuRi couple now. ><
Thank you everyone for the endless support you have given me up to this point. It is really a priviledge to have you all here. 

I really truly love you all !! Muah!! 

I'm going to miss LuRi too and you guys. :) 💟💟

 

 

To those who want to reach me outside AFF.

Instagram > chel.92  | Wechat > blueflower08  |  Kakaotalk > blueflower8