06. Lifetime Partner

[4] Forever Mine

A/N: miss me? Haha I saw Luhan and Yixing in one event in China. I missed them so I decided to write. Haha 

 

 

 

 

"Han.."


I was looking for my newest watch in the bedside table when I heard her called from inside the closet room. "What is it?" I asked walking in.


"I tried all my favorite gowns..but none of them looks good on me. I look horrible!" she said turning away and started sulking in front of the mirror. 


"Does having baby bump makes you look horrible?" I questioned while looking on the dresses she threw on the couch. It's obvious that she tried a lot already, different designs and shades of blue—her favorite color, different lengths too. I can even remember the times she wore most of those as I look at them. My mind reminded me how beautiful she was during those times. I heard her sighed loudly before she turned to me.

"No. I should have bought a new one instead. Something that wont show my belly. Why does Kris always hold luxury parties for his birthdays?! If it's like Baekhyun's I can just wear shirts and--"


"You dont want to show it? Why? Are you ashamed? Aren't you proud?" I carefully said, cutting her off. These days her mood easily changes. I cant make her angry at this point. We have a party to attend. I bravely looked back at her and gulped. She's glaring at me before she sighed and tapped her legs with both palms.

"You're right!" she then placed both of her hands on her tummy, rubs it gently and smiled down at it. "Mommy should be proud. Right babies?" She asked the twins. 

 


I forgot to mention. She just had her ultrasound check up last week and now we knew what we are expecting. She got her ultimate wish. Since we started the topic of having kids, she would always tell me she wanted to have a twin, a girl and a boy.

Last friday, we received the most amazing news, we are going to raise a twin with different gender as she always wanted. It was really a dream come true for her (aside from marrying me, I'm sure it was her dream too. Ha ha). You can't imagine how happy she was. She was grinning all day long like a crazy clown. I even tried telling her lies that will surely make her angry but all my attempts just miserably failed. Anyway, as for me, I just want to have little juniors to create a soccer team and now I will also have a princess. I certainly love it too. Soccer team was just a joke, please don't take it seriously. Just a junior. 

 

I can't help but smile too while looking at the most beautiful view I had ever seen. The person I'm very much in love with together with our future.
I stepped closer to her and kissed her forehead. "Just to remind you, no matter how you look now, no matter how many changes occur, even if you started hating me, you're still the only Jung Nari...I..fell in love with."

Nari smiled and leaned in, closing the gap between our lips. "And you are still the guy who owns my heart since the first time I heard those sets of words." I was a lost at the moment and she probably noticed it, so she cleared things out before I even ask. "That was your line when you first confessed to me. Vocally. In the hallway of our school. You whispered those words  to me. I can't believe you already forgot." She flicked my forehead and releases herself from my hold, back to her dresses. 


"You must liked me a lot back then to remember that." I circled my arms around her from the back. Actually, I was moved knowing she remembered that.


"Idiot, that's the first time you confessed to me, I received multiple confessions before that but that's the first time I felt my heart stops beating for few seconds. Of course I would remember!" she turned halfway and glared at me again but I find it really cute this time so I landed a kiss on the tip of her nose. "Anyway, just help me choose which one to wear, make sure we would look pretty."

 

Losing the curves, gaining weight, darkening of the skin, stretch marks, pimples and widening of the nose..those are some of her worries since then and those are happening now. It's easy to feel sorry and hate one's appearance when you’re pregnant. I think ladies always wanted to look beautiful and young, that's why. However, she tries hard to remember (and I to remind her) that beauty starts from within, so the first step is to feel beautiful inside and expel any negativity. Our baby inside her is enough reason for her (and for me) to be happy and for her to stay beautiful. 


Her baby bump is very obvious now unlike in the first few months that she was even able to hide it from me. Everyone can notice it now. We met a lot of acquintances and some old friends during Kris' birthday party held in their mansion and they congratulated us. They also said a lot of good things and wishes for our bundle of joys that are soon to be born. We heard a lot of teasing like after so many years we finally decide to have a baby (because we waited to finish our bachelor degrees) and saying that they thought I'm infertile. A lot of questions like where are we going to raise them since we were both raised in different countries. Most of those questions are about plans for the kids like schooling which we havent even talked about yet. There is one question that I heard couple of times being asked. What would be their names? We just told them we are still deciding. 


After my Nabi recovered (after the whole day grinning like crazy) from the news about having twins, she started asking me about the names. We had couple of names in mind but there is one specific thing she wanted. She wants their name to start with Ji. Ji means wisdom and intellect which I think is not bad. Also, J and I are the first and last letter in her born and chinese name Jia Li as well as her full name in Korean which is Jung Nari. She told me that it will represent her whole being and that she will give her everything for them. Hence, she wants Ji in their names. My wifey is just so sweet, isn't she? 


After a few hours of thinking while we are on our bed about to sleep, that night, our choices narrowed down to four names. Ji Hyo or Ji Yeon for the baby girl and Ji Hyun or Ji Yoon for the boy. I personally like Yeon and Yoon but she said we can also consider having my initial H from my name Han in their names. I dont care about that actually, I just want them to have a nice name that will suit them since Yeon means beautiful like my wifey and Yoon as heir and it rhymes with his sister Yeon. They will have my family name anyway, that's enough for me. 

 

~~~

 

 

"Han.." I heard her soft call. Ever since I was young I am a heavy sleeper until now. But every time she calls me, my head just wakes up on its own. From the day we moved togetther in one house and sleeps together every night, her voice becomes my instant alarm clock. "Yes Naby?" I whispered, still with eyes closed. I heard her cute giggles before I felt her warm fingers in my eyelid, opening my eyes for me. "Yeobo, wake up. Get me something to eat. i'm hungry."


I held her hand away from my eyes and pulled her closer, aiming to get back to sleep. "Stop joking. You ate a lot in the party. You even ate more than I ate, I feel full until now so I'm sure you do." There was a moment of silence before.. "Ow!" I felt a hard slap on my forearm that surely wakes me up. I opened my eyes and saw her sitting up. "Fine, I'll just get it on my own." I quickly sat up. "Wait, wait, wait. Stay! Tell me what you want, I'll get for you." I said hurriedly said while hurrying myself off the bed to the door at the same time. 


"Thank you hubby." she beamed. "Is it okay to have icecre--"
"No." I quickly interrupts.
"Then I think yogurt is fine too. Strawberry flavoured. And...apples--"
"No apples, not allowed in the evening!" I told her and she pouted.
"Okay then, just get me any fruit you think is fine to eat. And I also want egg sandwich with lettuce and tomato."
"Is that all?"
"Yes.." she nodded like a little satisfied kid. 
"Okay ma'am. Please wait for a minute while your handsome chef prepares the foods for you." I gave her a wink before I close the bedroom door but she just shakes her head and grab her phone to kill time as she waits.


I arrived down the kitchen clad in my pyjamas. I glanced at the clock and it was already one in the morning. Lately, I've noticed that she usually wakes me up in the middle of the night because she's hungry or craving for specific type of food even after having a full meal before we go to bed. Anyway, it's not just her, there are tiny precious things who eats the foods with her so I understand her condition. In the first few nights she would go down alone and I will just see her eating while watching television in our bed while I'm asleep. I thinks she feels bothered by it too that's why I prefer it more if she will let me help her. So, I told her to wake me up when she's hungry so that I can accompany her too. I feel bad sleeping soundly while she's awake and busy. Besides just the thought of her going down the stairs all by herself with that heavy and big bump scares me. Accidents can happen anywhere and anytime. I wouldn't take the risk.


I also took a long leave at work. I told my parents about it before I do so and they gave me their full support. Dad even told me he was like me when he was young, he also chose to be by mom's side during the last 3 months. He told me it will be very hard to assist a pregnant woman but he also assured me that everything will be worth-it. It will be hard but after that when I look back on that time, I would find smile on my face like he does until now. My mom was so touched hearing that as we spoke so I think Nari will be like my mom too. Besides, having another kids is not in our plan so this will be like a once in a lifetime event that I surely dont want to miss. Naby doesnt want to have a maid or anyone in the house so even in this crucial time I still respect her decision. Now, I am her husband and her personal maid and I am happy.

 

 


--------------
--------------


From: Gucci
Lu-Ge. We're on the gate now. Make her open the door for us, not you. Got it?

"This guy orders me around like he's the boss. You will have your day Tao. Not today." I muttered to myself after reading his katalk message. 


"Naby~ I will just use the restroom." I told her before I removed myself from the scene. They want to visit her and just to add some spice, they want to make it a surprise. I arrived at the door of the restroom when the door bell rang. "Honey, don't get it, let it wait. I'll be back soon" I shouted. "It's okay!" she said and stood up to get the door. 

"SURPRISE!!"
I rolled my eyes upon hearing their fake excited voices and walked back to the scene. I saw them entering one by one. The last one was ducking his head.. Tao.


"What happened to you?" Tao is holding his crown, the front part of his head. Then I noticed everyone was laughing except him and my wifey. "I'm so sorry." I heard her say. "That's okay. Don't apologized, he deserves it anyway." Chen said still chuckling. "What happened?" I asked again. "Nari got so surprised and hit Tao's head with the bowl she's holding." Xuimin explained as they take their seats in the couch. "Oh. Is it okay?" I asked in panic. "I'm okay Ge.." Tao said. I smirked right away. "I mean the bowl not you. Did it break?" I asked Nari. "Gege!!" Tao shouted and the boys laughed again at his expressions. Wow. I wasnt expecting to get my revenge this early. 

 


Lay and Xuimin went to the kitchen to  prepare lunch for us with the ingredients they brought with them while the rest stayed with us on the couch to chat while watching a variety show we don't really watch. We were just catching up with each other. They told me things I've missed out since I'm busy playing the husband role.

 

Lay just opened a new branch of his restaurant in Busan two months ago so he wasn't able to attend Kris' birthday because of a business problem at that time. Kris understands it anyway since it is business. He even sometimes can't go with us because of it. Like the time when Nari and I were just dating. He went to Macau that time when I was in deep trouble and we can't reach him at all. He's the only one who knew about Nari's identity that time so he was the key to my misery. Lay now have five branches in the five main cities of South Korea. Next year, he is planning to extend it to China since most of his food were combinations of Korean and Chinese cuisine he invented himself, some were just adaptation though. As for his love life, he is still single and ready to mingle..or maybe not, he wasn't interested. Because he always believe that we don't need to find love, it will come to us. Psh. Old Yixing. ConfuXing (Confucius)

 

Kris got engaged during his birthday last month so he will become busy soon too but he doesn't mind it actually. It was an arranged marriage. He doesn't know that girl personally. They just casually meet during family occassions and events. Everyone was as suprised as him that day, except his parents of course. I remember the day I heard my parents talking about my marriage. Back then, I was still deeply inlove with Nari even after she left me that I almost got insane. I don't know what to do, I can't even think straight for months! But it didn't last long because I got my friends. They helped me a lot. And days before the engagement party, Kris came back from 6 month-long business trip and went straight to my house after hearing my story through our mutual friends, then he told me the details. I was then informed that Nari is the heiress that I'm going to marry. I was really happy. I couldn't explain my feelings, it feels like everything just got blurry. Perhaps that's the feeling of being in cloud nine. The same night, Kris and I came up with the idea of using mask on the party to trick Nari and our friends and pretend to be a mute person so Nari won't notice my voice. Anyway, in our perspective as his friends, she is exactly Kris' ideal type so we are sure that they will get along quickly. Even if he shows that he isn't interested.

 

Tao said he gave up buying all Gucci product releases even if they are limited edition. He said he's a grown up man now. But Kris burst his bubble saying that he is collecting LV instead which Tao didn't deny and just smiled guiltily. Nari even offered him the LV bag Kris gave her on her birthday that causes a small war between the three of them. Ha ha Tao is now working in their company. Whenever he is at work, you won't recognize him. He looks really professional that I won't even dare to hit him but when he is with us, expect the old childish Tao that I can hit, slap, kick whenever I want. I just really hate when he comes to my wife and hugs her. I want to bury him alive.

 

Chen's girlfriend is from China so he told us that he might stay there and just visits here once in a while because he wants to start living with her. Whenever Chen fell in love he is really serious. Before, he had a girlfriend in college and they've been together for two years, just as we expected it wasn't him who left her because he really loved her. And then this chinese girl came and he was able to moved on. We met this girl several times here in Korea because they have a business here too. She visits once a year and it is always weeklong so we were able to hang out. She's pretty aggressive but she's very nice. She's a bit loud but not as talkative as Chen and they both like pulling pranks on others. We really hope they will be together longer than the previous one because right now, they are already on their second year. 

 

Lastly, Xiumin. He started exercising, he was the first one among my closest friends to have chocolate abs (as the girls calls it). Of course, Kai and Sehun has it before him.. I think most of them have it but not in our group, we simply don't care. Kris and Tao were busy with fashion. Chen and I with our love ones. Lay in his cooking and business. Xiumin is the only one who is interested in this and the one who has a lot of time for himself. He doesn't have girlfriend now. He had some before but right now he is focusing on finding himself. He travels a lot to see different places and learn different cultures sometimes he would ask my wifey for some things because she was a traveler long before I tied her to myself. We told him before to find a girlfriend abroad but he told us it is impossible because of his height. He actually don't like a partner who is taller than him, I mean who would like that? Okay, maybe some..but we don't. 

 

We spend the rest of the afternoon chatting. We talked about them, us and even about the babies. The whole time I'm just watching her. Somehow I'm thankful that Tao decided to come here together with everyone because it rarely happens these days. Before we were practically inseperable, always together everyday. Our only alone time is sunday and sometimes we can't still have that alone time. Nari was smiling and laughing the whole time, that I'm worried her cheeks or jaw will hurt later. She was more livelier when we started talking about the babies. She told them everything! Even our small talks like my worries of being a father. I was so ashamed. She just tells them anything. How can she trust them so much than I do?


Speaking of that, I remember the time I caught her with them, all of them in Lay's house. That time I was still with Chorong, acting like we are together. I found out in some later time that she actually confessed to them that she likes me even before I heard it myself from her. That is really one of the most unforgettable for me. At the same time, I felt really sorry for Chorong because the guys hated her when she is just there to help me. Still, Nari is the one who is hurting the most that time so I decided to forgive them and let it pass. 

 

~~~

 


That night when everybody left. My Nari baby asked me to massage her back. She said she sat up for too long so she felt tired. Usually she does chores so she doesnt stay in couch or bed. Actually she's still as active as before when it comes to cleaning our house. She is very diligent. I opened this up to my mother once because I'm really worried about her condition but my mom told me it is normal. This is what they called 'nesting' like a mother bird wanting a nice comfortable nest for the children. It's like that to human mothers they wanted the place to be clean and nice when the baby arrives. 

 


My father was right. I will truly enjoy being with a pregnant woman especially when she is my dear lovely first lady. I get to know a lot about woman—odd things about woman behaviors when they are pregnant. Oh! The oddest one for me is that sometimes she doesn't want me to take a bath. Really! According to my lady, she finds the soap or cologne scent too strong. Anyway, she really doesn't like perfume since then in the first place. So maybe that's the case since she became more sensitive now. She told me she preferred my sweaty, musky, natural scent which I find really really funny yet y at the same time. Sorry. Ha ha

Aish. I think I am so inlove with my wifey way too much for our own good.

Also, I can't wait to welcome THEM to our world. !

 

 

 

 

 

——————

A/N:  Last chapter was because of KrisHan now bcoz of LayHan. Kk

3680 words. Oh my. Longest here in FM I think? Kk

POWER !! 😘😘