03. Husband & Wife

[4] Forever Mine

150831 A/N: UPDATED to celebrate Luuuuuuuuuuu Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaan's comebaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack~~ ^_^

MUST READ! If you won’t read this, you don’t deserve to read the chapter!! ><

This supposed to be BS’s epilogue of LuRi but I decided to just pos this here because it belongs here, right? ^^ As I always say before, I have LuRi’s moments written in almost half of BLUE SPRING story so if you misses them, be sure to check that out. But anyway, I’m still writing BONUS chapters here because I miss them too. Haha but I can’t tell you how long I’m going to do this, this MAY be the last.

Btw, it’s Nari and Luhan’s p.o.v so take note of the lines.. it indicate the end and the start of the other’s p.o.v.  ^^ In this chapter I want you to feel like you’re really close with the couple haha cos they’ll be very open to you.

This can’t even be considered to a ‘bonus’ chapter! It’s longer than my chapter updates in BS.. XD Luhan is really the only one who can really excite me in writing. Kk I enjoyed writing this so much. :D

Also, I won’t transfer LuRi’s chapter in Blue Spring to here anymore as it will only give burden to my already busy life and probably mess the story line of Sehun’s.. so yeah, just go there if you want to read.

This chapter I made also happens or took time after the Blue Spring story.

That’s all. Thank you, now you can freely read without any guilt. haha

 


 

 

 

Luhan, my husband. It has been years—nearly four to be exact, but I still feel like we just got married, like it was just yesterday when we went to that island with our family and friends to hold our marriage. I still can’t believe he calls me not by my family name, not my first name but calls me ‘Nabi’ meaning butterfly in Korean but it also mean shortened Nari baby—well because he’s a cheese ball, you know that. And also introduces me to people as ‘my wife’.  He already threw away the Baobei pet name since we moved in our new house saying we’re grown up now. Tch.

 

When we started dating, I couldn’t believe that he likes me and really fell in love with me. When were already dating for months, I still couldn’t believe that he’s mine as his heart belongs to me. On the day of our marriage, I couldn’t believe my senses that there he is, telling his vow to the world, claiming me as his, holding my hands not wanting to let me go, staring at me with those enchanting eyes and sealed our promises with his soft warm lips with mine. That dream-like feeling still feels like a dream to me. But now, I have to believe that everything happened and everything is really happening as I look at him, sleeping peacefully beside me.

Just like the usual, he fell asleep before me. Lately, when Luhan hits the bed, he will just head straight to dreamland but although Luhan looks very tired everyday, he will still wait for me to get in bed, will hug me close in his chest before he shuts his eyes. He’s so sweet, right? It’s also summer now, and for the past two years of living with him, Luhan has a habit of sleeping shirtless when it’s hot. Although it’s still a bit awkward despite being together with him for so long, I’m still not used to it but I also couldn’t say that I don’t like it. Who would not want to see him shirtless and feel his warmth like this? Aish! Let’s stop with the ert thoughts. To be honest, I really like it when I hear him snoring already when I got in bed because I get to stare at his face without being creepy since he couldn’t see me.

 

Luhan’s face is the most perfect face I have ever seen. I am not being biased because he is my husband, but I really think that way. Everything about him is perfect. They will say, no one is perfect, well, excuse me, but there is, and sorry because he already belongs to someone.

Luhan is a heavy sleeper unlike me who wakes up with just a poke, so I can touch him all I want when he’s asleep. I went closer to him and touch his hair. You wouldn’t believe that his hair feels like touching silk. Sometimes I wonder if he’s using my conditioner but if you smell it, it’s just the smell of a male’s shampoo. Luhan has a nice eyebrow, not as perfect as my bestfriend Sehun’s brows but it also has its own beauty. If you’ll ask me what I love the most in his physical appearance, I will definitely say it’s his eyes. His sparkling eyes. I could read my husband through it even if he won’t say a word, it will tell. But ofcourse, since he’s asleep, I couldn’t see it but his long eyelashes were in sight. I wonder if he got an Indian blood to have such nice curly lashes. His nose is not as perfect as American’s pointed nose but I prefer it than every nose line in the world. Luhan’s cheeks is slimming little by little because he’s really busy these days, but I’m sure it’ll go back to its normal chubbiness once he copes up with his new surroundings. And lastly …his lips. Luhan’s lips never seem to dry out, even in winter season it’s still fine. Sehun has a habit of his lips that is why it’s always in its perfect state, but Luhan does not do that and he doesn’t use anything, so it’s a mystery to me!

While I was staring at his lips, he suddenly pouts it, and his brows aligned. I wonder what’s in his dream but my attention was soon snatched away by the small dimple he has on his lower right cheek in the line of his mustache. It is not considered as a dimple since it’s not a line but just a dot but I really find it cute. It shows up whenever he utters a word with protruding lips and because he is pouting now, it decided to show up as well. 

My hands that were touching his lips suddenly decided to make its way down. I trace Luhan’s closed eyes and to the bridge of his nose before letting my thumb rests on his lower lip. I then felt the urge to kiss him and I did it without hesitation.  While I’m gently kissing him, his arms that were resting on my waist tightened its hold and drew me closer to him. Then, I felt his lips moves and deepens the kiss. I woke him up. I smiled but didn’t let go of him.

 

“Sorry,” I whispered and rested my forehead on his collarbone “…for waking you up.” I told him. Luhan placed his arms around my upper back and pulled me up on top of his chest as he laid his back on the bed. He is now under me. He then places his palm on both sides of my cheeks and faces me on him. “You know.. I prefer if you wake me like that every morning instead of doing it sneakily when I’m asleep.”

I reddened at his statement and quickly hide my ashamed face in his bare chest. He snickered at my reaction. “I’m sorry I won’t do it again.” “But it happened…again.” I tilt my head up to look at him. He places one of his arms under his head so he could see me more. “It wasn’t the first time, right? You did it before when we were still dating, or you did it more than I know?” I pushed myself up and sat down on his side, embarrassed so I turn my back on him. Luhan follows and sat up too while chuckling.

Luhan’s arm pulled me back to the warmth of his chest. “Hey…Naby..look at me.” I shook my head and covered my face with both palms. “Oh c’mon baby, there nothing to be embarrassed about,” he said as he rested his chin on my right shoulder. “You knew. It’s embarrassing!” I answered. “but isn’t it already in the past? It’s been years ago, besides you did it to your husband and not to anyone else and I didn’t mean to embarrass you,” he said trying to comfort me. “But still!” Luhan scooted closer and pulled my body to rest in his chest again.

 “Do you know how happy I was back then?” Luhan said and pressed his cheeks against mine while backhugging me. He also damped the blanket around us. “That was our first kiss, the first kiss on the lips. I actually though I was just dreaming that night, but your lips, the lips that touched mine felt so warm not to be real. When you pulled away, I slightly opened my eyes and saw you turning off the television so I then conclude you really did kissed me. I really did fell asleep but whenever I felt uncomfortable, I’ll stir in my sleep. Back then, my neck hurts so I moved to find a comfortable position but refuses to open my eyes to continue sleeping and that’s when I felt it.”  He pulled his hands off my waist and placed it on my upper chest and he started swaying me. I can feel him smiling as his cheek is against mine. “The next day I couldn’t take my smile off my face. Mom said I look different, Tao said I look creepy even the students looks at me weirdly but I never cared. When you entered our lounge, I smiled widely again. I feel like it will tear my cheek away from my jaw. Do you remember when I was teasing you about the drinks? Coffee, tea or me? And that I will kiss you if you didn’t answer? Later that day, I realized that it’s so lame, but that is because I couldn’t think clearly that time. I was that happy.”

I touched Luhan’s arms on my chest. “You really love me huh?” I commented while smiling in joy too hearing his flashback story. Luhan scoffed aloud. “OF COURSE!” I turn around and hug him. “Sorry for not appreciating your love.” He just hugs me tighter again. “No, I should be the one saying that. In the past, I doubt your feelings for me many times and I’m always jealous. Believe me, I regretted it.”

“Luhan…”

“hm?”

 “Tell me… what should I do if someone steals your attention from me? What if someone came and you started neglecting my existence? I’m already used having your attention all for myself all the time that is why I’m scared now. What if you give less attention and love to me? I shouldn’t be jealous because it isn’t right..so tell me what should I do when it happened.”

“It won’t happen.”

“Han, just answer me seriously. Things happen when you least expect it, so just give me an answer.”

“Well… just love me and no matter what happen or whatever is in your mind, just be reminded that I will always always love you and no one can replace your place in my heart. Remember that.”

“But what if you started loving someone more than you love me?”

“I told you that is impossible! Nari you’re the only person who gave me such impact that my heart nearly explodes in hurt and joy. There’s only you.”

“But what if—“ “Shh! No more ‘what ifs’. And erase these nonsense thoughts in your mind. It’s getting late, let’s to back to sleep.”

 

 

 

“But these are nonsense..it’s reality…” Nari whispered to herself.

 


 

“Han…” I whispered, upon seeing my husband walking around the room. I slowly sat down. “Do you have schedule early today?” His towel is hanging on his shoulder, eyes still half-closed, hair still undone and he’s lazily drags himself. I waited for his answer but he just raked his hair and closed the door of the bathroom after him without bothering to answer my question. ‘I guess he’s sleep-walking’ I snickered to myself.

 

I then went downstairs to our kitchen to prepare a meal since I still couldn’t use the washroom. Although we have two bathroom in the house, one in our room and one here downstairs, I still prefer the one in our room as all my things were there, and truthfully, no one uses the other, only visitors.  “He looks tired.. what should I make for him to cheer up?” 

 

It’s been a while since I decided to move with him. One time, Luhan surprises me with a key. Back then, he asked Lay to give it to me and to tell me to go on the address written on the paper Lay gave me together with the key. I don’t know why but I really like looking at his handwriting. I even took pictures of his notes when we were dating. To be honest, I actually predicted that it’ll be a house key since it’s in Seoul not in our place in Gangnam.  But since EXO-M—his friends’ condominium unit is in Seoul, I thought I’ll just have to go there.

 

When I got there with my car, Luhan immediately went to my side. He said ‘Ta-dah!’ but it’s already too late as I already saw the house and was looking at it already. It looks so nice that my eyes widened.I wasn’t really expecting a house!

 

“Do you like it?” he asked with his sparkling eyes. It always looks like that every time he’s excited. Actually you wouldn’t notice it that much, unless..well if you’re me who is no one else.. just his lucky wife. Luhan started talking again, I wasn’t actually paying attention to whatever he is saying, I’m just staring at the exterior of the house, I have two words for that, simple and lovely—my style! He keeps on talking and I started feeling annoyed so I clamped my palm to his mouth.

 

Being his usual self, Luhan hold my wrist and presses his lips on it with eyes closed. I then finally give him my attention. He slowly opens is eyes and immediately search for mine, locking our gazes. From his serious face when he kissed my hand, he is now showing his eye wrinkles while holding my hand like a real prince. “Hope you like it,” then he plants a kiss on the back of my hand. I pulled my hands from his grasps “Are you kidding me?” I glanced at him and turn back to the house with a frown. “I don’t like it,” I paused and turns to face him again, his expression is slowly changes. I then steps closer to him and pulled down his collar before I wrap my arms around his neck.

 

“I really don’t like it because… ” I whispered right into his right ear, “I love it.” I pulled away, looked into his eyes and tiptoed to press my lips on him as a token of thanks. I know it wasn’t enough, so from that kiss I vowed to be a good ..actually no, an excellent wife instead.  And every time I kiss him, he always has that certain dejected look because..well, my ert husband hates short kisses. I just smiled to him. “I can’t wait to see the inside.” I then ran to it excitedly passing the small garden. The house has a beautiful garden, I wasn’t sure if it’s really his idea knowing I like plants or Lu Mom because of her beautiful garden in their mansion. Either way, I really love it. 

 

 

Since I moved with him, I refused the idea of having a maid in the house for three reasons but I did not tell it to him ‘cos if I do, he will just tease me. First, I don’t like seeing someone else in the house other than my husband’s face so it would feel like we’re in our own world literally and also, having someone who could look at him too. Possessive eh? Of course! He’s mine now and I have the right as we’re already married. Second, I don’t like having someone to interrupt us..not in a erted way! Just that… in instances like when we’re having a conversation and someone will just pass by, I don’t like that idea at all, it really disturbs me and lastly, for the third, I came to like doing chores, like it’s already part of me and back then when we were still dating, Luhan helps me whenever I refuse to go out with him and have a fancy date outside. I find it really fun to do things like that with him especially every time he fails to do something because of his lack in experience. I feel superior on that, he may be a genius in academics and sports but sometimes, I can be greater than my husband too, it feels really good. 

 

 

Every morning, I wake up earlier than him to cook our breakfast. Since we are now in college, we don’t go to school at the same time and luckily I have late classes helping me to do chores before going to school. Although before I always reject his plan to live together, unexpectedly I came to like it, except for the fact that I always see him go without me and see him having a hard time. Luhan is really busy now that he’s already working as the heir of the Lu family and the future CEO, he is now an intern in the company for him to be familiar with it and at the same time, still having few additional classes in the university. When we were still dating I could only see his smiling face because whenever he’s with me he doesn’t show his tired self. He is still keeping it from me but since we spend more time together now, I can see it too. That is why, I want to take good care of him and as much as possible give him strength.

 

 

 

I thought of something I can easily make since Luhan will be out soon and he’ll just skip it if he have to wait. I grab the eggs, bacon, and sweet ham to fry and few slices of breads to put in the toaster. I also pulled out some veggies on the fridge to make small sandwiches if he’s going to just grab and go.

 

“Breakfast is ready~” I called upon hearing footsteps descending on the stairs. I turned around to place the plate of eggs and sandwiches I made on the dining table. I smile at him and wash my hand in the sink. “You can start eating, I’ll just go wash first.” I put out the apron and grab my hand towel to dry my hands. I walk to him and lightly pushed him to sit. “Don’t ever think of skipping it. Eat first before you go, eo?” I patted his shoulder and kissed his head.

 

 


A/N: Imagine LuHan looking like this~ as hooot as this :D

Breakfast is ready~” I heard her voice while walking down and fixing my tie, I was thinking of skipping it again because a lot of work is waiting for me in the office. But, since she’s already awake I should at least give her attention or else my cute wife will get mad at me again. She’s just too adorable.

 

 When I got in the dining area, I saw her back and can’t help but to smile. She’s really y. Excuse me but I’m not being a ert here. My wife is wearing a fitted white top tank and a cotton pants, it’s her version of pajama, she doesn’t like wearing silk or night gowns at night—although I prefer it. Just watching her back while cooking is a sight I love. Her hair is still not made. She must have just run her fingers on it without letting a comb do the job and tied it in a messy bun and I can see the fringes left hugging her sweaty perfect neck line and when Nari cooks, her posture is always perfect. She doesn’t like standing lazily as she pours her love in cooking, she works hard on it which is a plus and what makes it really delicious.

 

My wife twirled around holding two plates in both hands. She placed the egg and sandwich’s plate together with the other dish already on the table. She looks up and smiled at me cheerfully. She’s wearing her blue apron she bought when we transferred in this house. I should tell you this, there is something I wasn’t expecting at all. I already have appliances and everything is already in place when I brought her here but of course some things are still missing so she listed it down and asks me to go shopping with her.

 

We went to the mart and bought all the necessities in two colors—Pink and Blue. It is obvious that one is for her and one for me as everything is bought in pair. But the thing is, when we started using it, she started claiming the blue ones. “The blue ones are mine and the pink are yours.” That is what she said. It really did surprise me. Obviously I’m a guy, no way I’ll use pink! I thought she’s just teasing me but then she explained it to me. “My favorite color is blue and I personally think pink is guy’s color because it suits you guys well. Every time I see you wearing pink shirt I feel like you were glowing and there’s this urge to hug you. I really like seeing you using pink. It’s really cute and I seriously like it on you.”

It’s not that I don’t trust my wife’s words, I just want to test it out, so one day I wore the pink apron while cooking. She’s still asleep so I didn’t bother to wake her up but when she saw me in the kitchen instead of taking a seat like she usually do she went to my side and hugs my back while I’m cooking. She just stayed there although I told her to just wait in the table because I’m still frying and I don’t want her to get hurt, I thought she finally listened to me when she loosened her hug but she placed it back and snakes her arm back to its place, the only difference is it’s under—under the apron and not the shirt! You ert. Ha ha

 

“Han.. why you’re up so early? It’s only 4AM” she murmured. I peak on her against the back of my shoulder and saw her eyes were still close placing an amused smile on my lips and truthfully, I can feel that she’s completely leaning her weight on me. “I just want to cook for you since you’re always the one who makes our breakfast.” Breakfast is the only meal we can have in the house. Lunch is in the university before and now in restaurants near her university or my workplace, sometimes if time allows we meet up to eat together and dinner is spend outside and sometimes with my parents in the old mansion.

 

“But I can do it, you don’t have too,” she replies in a low voice. “Nari, you are a maid here, we should share in the works, we’re a team and we’ll do things together.” This is why I want to get a maid, but she keeps on refusing to state her reason. I just don’t want to argue with her so I just let her but I really don’t like seeing her work in the house. “Let’s just go back to bed Han.. ”

 

After I’m done frying her favorite bacon, I took off the apron and turn around to face her but she kept her hands around me. “Someone seems she can’t get enough of me,” I teased and pulled her closer. She slowly looks up on me and pouted, her eyes were still dropping in sleepiness. She did not say a word and just lowered her head again, rested it in my chest and hugs me tighter. My wife is not this affectionate and sweet every time so I then decided to just have it her way. “Fine, let’s sleep more.” I then carried my princess back to the bed room and set the alarm. 

 

 

 

“You can start eating. I’ll just go wash first.” She said as she made her way to me. I thought she’s already gone when I felt her delicate fingers on top of my shoulder lightly pushing me. She made me sit in one of the chairs with plate, utensils and glass of water, orange and milk—to choose from, already prepared in front. “Don’t even think of skipping it. Eat first before you go, eo?” she gave little pats on my shoulder she’s gripping and I felt a very soft touch on my head. She gave me a kiss. When her warmth slowly pulls away I quickly turn to her and pulled my wife in my lap. “Join me.”

 

 

She put the sunny side-up egg on her plate and started eating with her fork. I grab my utensils too and started to eat the untouched toast and ham in my plate. Her cooking is really exceptional and it tastes like chef made although she just fried it. For the first meal I had with her in our lounge when Chen brought her there, I already noticed her skill but now, I can say that she have improved a lot or it’s just because I love her more now?

 

She ate there normally; eating like it’s her first meal after months of not having a proper meal. I inwardly chuckle while watching her devour the foods she made. Just watching her eat makes my own stomach full. Lately, I have noticed that she easily gets hungry and eats all the time, that I want to go to her university and scold her professors for giving her a hard time. She also likes eating fruits especially yellow ones, it became her favorite and she rarely asks me for gallons of icecream when she’s on period. And most of all… she’s gaining a little weight..

 

She suddenly looked up on my side while I’m currently staring and watching her every move. “uhm.. are you… going to eat the bacon?” she reluctantly and shyly asked scratching her head and pointing her fork on the bacon’s serving plate. I shook my head and she lightly bounced on her seat in happiness. “Thank you.” She leaned and filled her plate with three strips of bacon.

 

“Don’t you get sick of it, you almost eat it every single day.” She shrugged and smile at me. “I just like it, especially salty one.. and ..” she trails off and smiled at me. “I like Baek too.” I smirked back. “Do you seriously think you can still play with my heart? Nothing can make me jealous anymore. No one can steal you away from me from now on and—“ “Actually, there IS.” She looks at me straight in the eye, she was smiling but her eyes looks serious. I haven’t seen this expression before..and I suddenly felt …nervous all of a sudden.

 

“What do you mean?” Nari looks down on her plate and continue eating. I stared at her for a long time trying to comprehend the meaning of the words she just uttered few minutes ago. “Are you…” she looks up on me while chewing the bacon. “perhaps… cheating on me?” I asked.

 

Nari covered and quickly went to the sink. She emptied before she laugh out loud even clutching her stomach. I just stared at her, confused on what is happening. Why did she say that and why did I ask her that? When she’s done laughing, she faced me once again, still crackling. “Did you hear yourself Luhan? Me? Cheating on you?” she still keeps on laughing. “Why would I do such, you know I never love anyone aside from you.” “You like Yixing.” I countered. “I like him, not love him.” She retorted. Nari grabs a glass of water and drinks it. “Finish your meal before you go. I have to go to school early today too. I’ll see you at lunch. Be sure to contact me, I want to eat with you today if that’s fine with you.” She went to my side and kissed me before she heads back to our room.

 

 


 

 

 

“Why don’t you give him clues?”

“Yixing-ge, I’ve been dropping clues since last week but he still doesn’t seem to notice.”

 

…….

 

“And you know what, he thought I’m cheating on him! Seriously, I can’t believe that guy, I thought he’s smart.” While waiting for Luhan in a restaurant, I called his best friend to share the scenario happened during breakfast. “I thought so too,” he replied and we laugh together. “Why don’t you just tell him then?” he suggested. “No. I don’t want to tell it to him, he’ll found out eventually himself anyway.”  I told Lay with a smile. “Is there something I should know?” a voice interrupts.

 

I look up on the side and saw my husband. “Who’s on the line?” he firmly asked. “Lay.” I shortly replied. “Want to talk to him?” I asked holding the phone closer on his side. Luhan averted his eyes and took the seat in front of me without a word.  I placed the phone back to my ear. “Lay, I’ll hang up now. Talk to you later.” After hearing his ‘okay’ I then pressed the red button.  “You’re late.” I remark. Luhan placed his backpack on the empty seat beside him. He did not answer me. I just shrugged it off and called the waiter to order.

 

 

“Are you going eat them all? You shouldn’t have to invited me here then..” I stop feeding myself and turned my head to him who’s looking at me. “No!, it’s not like that, sorry.” he eyed me before continuing to eat. I frowned and little, it’s not his usual self, he probably had a bad day so I decided to change the mood. I want him to smile every time he’s with me so I have to work for that.

 

“..but you know, it’s not like it’s my first time eating this type of foods, but the feeling is just…different. I just can’t point a finger on it. It’s like I’m eating with my family again, yes, maybe because we’re eating American type of breakfast but still not like that…something close to it.” I stared on the foods on the table, lips twitching on different sides with forehead creasing in deep thought. “Then quit thinking, it’s still early and you’re draining your bird brain already?” he scoffed and tap the fork in his lips mimicking me. “I wonder how long your small brain last then…you still have a long day ahead. Maybe it will shut down soon.” That distracts my train of thoughts.  I look at him with glassy eyes before I lowered my head and went back eating. He probably had a bad day but does he really need to show it to me or vent his anger on me? I wanted to cry but it’s not the time for it so I stuffed my mouth continuously to stop my tears.

 

 


 

 

Few minutes had past and Nari still kept her silence. Is the food really that good? She didn’t even notice me when the steaks sauce stained her delicate cheeks. I rummaged her bag looking for her tissues while she’s absorbed in eating. I leaned closer to her and wipe the corner of . But she grabs hold of my arm and instantly snatches away the tissue I was holding. “I can do it myself.” she whispered avoiding my eyes. I slowly retract my arm and continue eating while glancing at her. She did not say a word after that.

 

She is mad.

 

 

~~~

 

 

“What are you doing here?” Lay lift a brow at the sight of his best friend in his door step after his class. Luhan look straight at him. “We need to talk.” Luhan said and let himself in his Lay’s house. Lay sighed and close the door.

 

“Aren’t you supposed to be in the company now?” Lay asked while preparing tea. “I’m not in the mood to work.” Lay went back and places the tea cup in front of Luhan. “And you are in the mood to come here?” Luhan glared at his best friend. “It was your fault!” Luhan accused the innocent unicorn. “Me? Why me? What did I do?” Lay asked half-chuckling at Luhan’s angry face, he doesn’t look scary at all. He’s like a cat, instead of a lion.

 

“You…” Luhan calmed down and gaze at the floor, “why don’t you get a girlfriend yet?” Lay leaned his back on his couch. “Are we seriously having a talk about my love life?” Luhan glared at him again. “Yes! Because if you have a girlfriend, I won’t get jealous whenever you talk to my wife.” Lay just chuckled again. “Nari is right, you may be smart but you’re also dumb in many things.” He shook his head and leaned closer to Luhan.

 

“Lu-ge, you know I’m not interested in your wife, and she also doesn’t see me in that way. You told me she likes me but that was long time ago before she fell in love with you. And if you’re jealous whenever you see us talking, think of what we are talking about before you accuse anyone. As your best friend, she sees me as the source of information, she asks me things about you, things you like, things you hate. She consults me on how to cheer you up and what are the things that will make you happy when you’re feeling tired or down. She is willing to do anything I will say to her because your wife really loves you since then. We even team-up to make you jealous before right? Because she also know that you don’t like seeing us together, that is why as much as possible she doesn’t meet me and just talk to me on the phone. Up till now, you still don’t you get it and still doubt her? Seriously Luhan, I thought you’re already matured enough. You’re already 24!” Lay stood up in his seat. “Drink the tea before you go and lock the door, I’ll go to my room now.” Lay walk to the stairs. “And..Luhan, I don’t know if you’re numb or you’re just simply dumb.”

 

Luhan’s phone vibrated as soon as Lay was out of sight. It’s from him. He looks up on the stairs but he’s already gone.

 

‘Your wife is very sensitive at this stage, so you have to treat her with care and always be careful in your words, she will easily get upset.’

 

Luhan stood up to leave when another text came.

 

‘Be sure to bring home fruits. I’m sure she’ll like it’

 

Luhan scoff at his texts. “Acting like he knows my wife better than I do. Tch! I even told Nabi that I won’t get jealous anymore. Luhan you’re just good with your mouth!” Luhan scold himself as he escorts himself out of Lay’s cave.

 

 

 

 

 


Author’s Note:

Haha Luhan… because you’re dumb! Yo~ yo~~ hahaha

Did you get the chapter and saw the clues from the very start? Remember when Nari telling Luhan about her worries one night? and during breakfast when she said there is someone that could steal her away from him? She’s bipolar, right?! Also, when Luhan noticed she eats a lot? haha

The comment box is always open yo! Tell it to me. :’))) but I’m warning you, don’t tell it to LUHAN! haha

 

I have a confession to make. Hope you won’t get mad at me. It’s for the sake of this story. Kk

Actually when I was writing this, I pretended to be Nari. I have mentioned this before in ‘Be Mine’ or probably just in my replies to everyone who asks about my inspiration to write and how I can come up with that chapter or whatsoever. I always pretend that Luhan is my boyfriend to make the story better and I also want the reader to think that they are Nari for you guys to feel it. And so, I hope you’ll forgive me. T_T most especially on the first part, I just feel guilty since WE ARE ALL Luhan fans and I feel like I’m claiming Luhan and just bragging it to you all as I say those words. I’m really sorry. >.<

 

I started saving up to buy his album... but then...there's no PHYSICAL release.. and now they have it and I wasn't able to order on time!!

 

I hope I can go to China this summer so I can buy his album right from where he is. ^^