rytíř

Kiss Me First | První polib mě

 

THEIR

You can’t hate someone to much or else you will fall in love

 

Author POV

 

 

“Don’t call me like that, Rabbit!!” Froggy said as Dara chuckled.

 

“What do you want?” he continued. Dara knew how angry this frog can be, he will always concern about her. For him, she was the best person had ever exist. “I left my key inside the house and I can’t get inside, can you help me?” Dara answered.

 

“Where Ice by the way? Is she been there with you?” Froggy asked. He knew this would happen, it must be something when she called him. Or else she just bored.

 

“I let her go,” she said. “What let her go mean, playing frozen or what?” he replied, not sure what have got into this rabbit head. “Can you just come and help me open this freaking door?  Please stop asking me questions,” Dara said as she rolled her eyes. “Relax noona, I’m just asking,” he said looking at his wrist watch and continued speaking through the line “I’ll be there in a couple of minutes,” just then he ended the phone call and grab his motorcycle key and helmet.

 

“I’m going out for a while,” he said almost shouted.

 

---

 

As she deep in her though, thinking about stuffs that stuck in her head, she feel someone ruffled her hair. She looked at the person who ruffled her hair. “Can you please stop doing that, I feel sick you know,” she utter as she recognize the owner of the hand. “What sick, this sick?” he said as he hand still ruffled her hair. “Stop that or I’ll cut your hand,” she said, he chuckled. “Okay back to earth, what do you want me to do?” he asked, stop the gesture that he do earlier. She seemed confused as well, then she standing beside Froggy.

 

Then he got an idea. “How about we break the door?” “Can you do that?” she replied as she looked at him disbelief. “I can do it, don’t give me that look. I’m a guy, you know?” he said as he showed his muscle. “Yeah,” Dara said. She knew he’s a guy but with that body how can he crush this door.

 

As they busy talking and chit chat in front of the door, Ice came. She not in the mood cause Froggy was here. Can I said that there’s gonna be another world war or something worst gonna happen soon. They don’t click well since the first time they met. They keep quarrelled about many things. “So the Ice princess was here, with us. That’s why I just feel the cold atmosphere,” he said. “May I know what you doing in front of my house, Frog?” she said with low and darkened voice. “I’m helping Dara to open this stupid door of yours. Wanna join?” he said as he glared at Ice. “Thank but no thanks, Frog. I just got my key and you may go,” she replied as she show-off her key.

 

“Can you guys drop that act and you know what this door wouldn’t open by itself,” she said, a little anger in her voice. Ice and Froggy stunned at first. She never got angry. He laughed. 

 

Ice and Dara look at him disbelieve. Was he just laughed at me? Dara thought. “You look like Kiko when she got mad,” he said. “She’s beautiful just like you, but Ice is more beautiful,” he continued as Ice was still looking at him with confused look. Oh god, he loved her confused face. He thought.

 

Dara reach Ice hand to take a key and put the key inside the knob. She opened the door. Step inside their house and throw her tired body on the couch. Leaving the two outside, standing in front of the door. Maybe people were right you can’t hate someone to much or else you will fall in love. What an odd. She then help herself up from the couch, trailed her eyes towards the two.

 

Ice seems uncomfortable with that kind of situation cause maybe she still thinking about her ex-boyfriend. She then immediately rushed inside the house heading to her room.

 

“Its okay, she just broke up with her boyfriend. She needs time,” Dara said as she got near Froggy. “That bastard just what?!” he said as his eyes darkened.

 

“Mino, she needs time and you know her. She will never share anything but what can I say is she need someone. Stop playing trick with her,” she said as she looked at Froggy. “Yeah maybe you right. I think I have to go first. I call you later, okay? By the way thank, Rabbit,” he said, chuckled a bit.

 

As Mino disappears from her eye sight, she closed the door. She may be stupid but not that stupid not to notice how that frog would find a day to argue with the Ice just because he want her to notice him. Why can Jaejoong be like Mino? Why can he endure a bit? Why we need to break up, when I tried my best to look perfect just because of him? Why? She thought, still standing in front of the door.

 

They maybe broke up 2 month ago but the pain that hit her heart fresh just like it happens yesterday. She needs to move on, she just need to forget him. He just like breeze that pass her, but she was stupid to thing that he was her everything. She let her delusional mind take over her brain not knowing that she would hurt herself in the end.

 

Her thought get interrupt when she heard Ice talk “You’ve been standing there like 20 minutes, are you wanna apply job as a security guard?” she said. Dara smile, walk away from the front door and marching towards her room. “I though you wanna be a security guard, it suit you well,” Ice utter again as Dara can heard her laughter. Aishh, great Dara. You’re embarrassing yourself again.

 

As she entered her room, she laid her body on the bed. She felt her eyes was getting heavy she feel like sleep right now. “Dara!!” Ice called almost shouted actually. “Uhmm..mm,” she utter.

 

Then Ice got into her room. “Get your lazy out of the bed, Dara. You need to shower, you stink. After that, help me prepare our dinner,” she pulled Dara hand so she would get up from her bed. She and Dara was a bad cook. So she can’t help herself at the kitchen that’s why she need assistant. “Okay just wait, I need to shower first,” Dara said as she take her towel and heading towards the bathroom.

 

She let the water fall on her. She let all her problem and her stupid thought flows as the water run down through her body. She need to charge herself because she knew that she just a broken hearted.

 

As she done showering, she takes the towel and wraps it around her petite body. She could hear the voice from the television in the living room, she could hear Ice was busy in the kitchen and she could sniff the burnt smell of ramen. Ice could burn their whole apartment if Dara let her cook. She rushed as she grasp her white t-shirt and her short and wear it.

 

Then Ice said that we ran out of milk, coffee and tea. “Why you text me when I got to the retail shop earlier?” Dara said. “How could I know this will run out and how could I know when you wanna go to that retail shop?” she answered her. “Okay, okay” Dara answered as she take her sweater and phone. Ice hand me her money said she pay, I buy. Deal enough.

 

---

 

Dara walked alone, no company with her. But then her eyes saw someone that look familiar to her. Its Jaejoong with another girl. As her step became close to them, she saw a retail shop across the road. She quickly crossed the road without looking on her left and right. Luckily nothing happens to her. She entered the shop and grab the basket. As her eyes roaming for the coffee, her footsteps stop.

 

“Hey Dara, what are you doing here?” Jaejoong said. The girl’s who standing beside him just give Dara her smile. She’s beautiful. “I’m buying something,” Dara said not really looking into his eyes. She scared she will burst into tears. “Oh, by the way, Dara this is my fiancée, Park Minyoung,” he said looking at her fiancée and trail his eyes back to Dara. “Minyoung-shii, I’m Sandara Park. Jaejoong’s friend,” Dara said as she lends her hand for a handshake.

 

She smile and shake my hand. “I’m Minyoung. Nice to meet you Sandara-shii, oppa always talk about you” Minyoung said. Oppa. He hate when Dara called him like that. She used to call him Jae. She just hopeless. She chuckled. “Oh, really? That must be nice of him, just Dara,” she said.

 

She not that strong, she feels like crying. But then she felt someone just held her waist. “I’m waiting for you, honey,” the husky voice that greet her without permission. She looked at the guy who held her waist. She shocked. What he’s doing hereShe still looking at his face then he turns his face makes their face just inch apart. He maybe her knight but he was a knight not with a shining armor.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

Hey, guys. I knew my chapter was too short but I'm trying my best to make it longer than before. My story a little bit lame and old fashion, more like vintage. hope you guys have a happy reading time.

P/S: Ice actually was Lee Chaerin. I just change her name since she just change her hair into grey lately. Its suit her well.