sedmikrásky

Kiss Me First | První polib mě
I stopped at the retail shop nearby. My cigarette was out of stock. As if my life depends on that thing. I just met Mino.

 
As I enter the shop, I saw a woman, should I call a girl since her height and with that petite body she passed to be the high school student, she argued with the cashier about the wine. 

 
I smirked, such a childish.

 

 
Then I saw her face. She looked familiar. I though.
 

 
“I pay for her,” I said but the cashier trying to protest saying that the girl was underage. She even said no to my treat while ransacked her bagpack. 

 

 

Her eyes met mine. She has a pair of beautiful brownish eyes, but then she looked away. 

 

 

Am I that scary? I though.

 

 

Then I heard the cashier asked who gonna paid this. “Me,” I said. I trailed my eyes towards her since I heard she also said me. Why this little girl so stubborn? Then why I, myself care about this little girl. 

 

 
“I said I pay, take it as my treat, okay?” I said put the cigarette box on the counter bar. I ranked my hair. I noticed that she was looking at me. 

 

 

As I wanted to make my way out, she stop me and said that she don’t even say yes to my offer while handed me her money. I took her money and I saw she smirked.
 

 

She was testing my pride. I taped her shoulder back and said I take her silence earlier as a yes and gave her money back. I entered the car and ask Butler Jung to speed.

 
 
---

 

  
I need her. I just miss her that’s all.

 

 

I reached at her place. I knew she been waiting for me. 

 
“Hey, babe,” I said. “I miss you,” I continued. I shut my eyes to prevent my tears from falling onto my cheek. “I came, babe. I came. I bought you a bouquet of tulips. It’s your favourite. Oh, how are you? Did you miss me like I do?” I said again while kneeling at her grave. I cried because I can’t hold it anymore. 


 
Then my phone rang. 


 
“Hyung, lets get out tonight. Usual place. Daesung hyung treat,” I heard Seungri voice through the phone line. “I can’t,” I said. “But hyung….,” he said. “No mean no, Seungri,” I cut his word since I knew he will convince me to go no matter what. “I have work to do and you guys still can have fun without my presence there,” I continued and ended the phone call before Seungri can utter a word.


 
“Let’s go,” I said to Butler Jung. He nod and escorted me towards the car.  “Young master, can we stop at the groceries shop since Maid Yeeun ask me to buy ham and chicken for tomorrow lunch,” I heard Butler Jung said. “Is it for Mino?” I asked. I know that kid sometimes can be fussy about food. I know him well since it just two of us that live in that mansion. Our parent died 7 years ago that make me the only family and friend that he have.  “Yes,” Butler Jung replied. “Just make sure be fast,” I said. He nod and closed the car door.

 

  
---

 

 
What she’s doing here? I utter under my breath as I saw the same girl that I met earlier. 

 
I planned to wait inside the car but it getting bored so I decided to take a look.

 
As my eyes still on her I saw a guy and a woman came towards her. Her expression suddenly changed. It look like she don’t really fine with that kind of situation. She looked tense.

 
Then I approached her, tug my hand on her waist. “I’m waiting for you, honey,” I said looking at her face. She looks shocked. “Humm..,” she hummed. “Jiyong,” I said as I lean out my hand. “Ohh, Jaejoong,” he said shook my hand.

 

 

“We need to go. Bye, Dara,” Jaejoong said as he put his hand on the woman shoulder beside him and dragged her along with him. So this little girl named Dara. 

 
I heard someone sob. Then I looked at the little girl beside me. I hugged her. I just don’t know why but I hug her. Every eyes in the groceries shop looking at us. Maybe they think I’m the one who make her cry. 

 
“Thank,” she utter, enough to make me hear. I then let her go. “Let me send you home,” I said looking at her puffy face. She shook her head. “No, I insist,” held her hand and get out from the groceries shop. 

 
Then she tried to free her hand from my firm hold. “I can manage myself,” she said as I can detect a little anger in her tone. I let her hand go and leave her. Maybe I should just leave her alone. 



He leaves her without saying anything.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

Hello guys.  I knew that you guys might think that I just stop writing this fic but actually I am not. I'm currently taking my examination so I sneak during my study time to post this fic. I knew I write a pretty lame story but I hope you guys can bear me enough. I kind of want to drop this fic but I actually love this fic so I decided to keep it. I hope support from you guys and have happy time reading my fic :) Hengsho Applers.

 

P/S : I will post 2 chapters today, hope you guys enjoy.