Utéct

Kiss Me First | První polib mě

HIM

I wish we could just run away

-Daisy Buchanan-

Jiyong POV

 

“Yes, I know. Once again thank, Dae,” I said and ended the phone call. Sigh. I’m just tired. Maybe I missed her. Sometimes I wish we could just run away, Munchkin. I though.

 

“The car was ready, Mr Kwon,” Minzy, my secretary said. I nod. “I want you to call Mino and tell him to be in my office this 12 noon sharp,” I said still looking outside the glass window. Then I put my suit on and make my way out from my office. As I was about to enter the elevator, someone call out my name.

 

“Can you walk slowly?” Seunghyun said as he getting piss a bit. “I need to rush. I have a meeting with chief executive officer of the MID Holdings,” I said looking at my wrist watch and enter the elevator. “Lunch at Yongbae’s. My treat,” he said as the elevator close.

 

I looked again at my wrist watch. I reach at the lobby. As I walked pass the front desk, my workers bow at me. I exit the main entrance and heading towards my car. Butler Jung opens the car door and let me step inside the car. He closed the door and walk to the driver seat. He drove the car and heading to the MID Holdings building.

 

It took 30 minutes to reach our destination. I looked at my phone since I got a text from Youngbae saying that he really wants me to come at his restaurant and give the comment about his new recipe that will be on his menu.

 

“Hey, what up my man?” I looked up as I recognize the familiar voice.



“What with that face of yours, Mr Kwon? Not happy to see your beloved dongsaeng? He said. I’m just expressionless. 


Smirk, crooked my eyebrows and just expressionless was my habits these days. Don’t know how to react anymore.


“Hyung first of all, sorry for your lost and sorry again I didn’t make my way here when she was critical,” he continued as I remain silence. Long pause. “Its okay. I’m fine and maybe you just busy. I understand, Seungri,” I said as he taped my shoulder looking anxious with my stoic expression. “What are you doing here?” he asked try to escaped from the awkward situation. “I have a meeting with your father,” I reply. 


“Mr. Kwon,” someone interrupted our conversation. She was one of the workers here. “Mr. Lee is here already and he waited for you in his office. Let me  you,” she continued as I nod. “This way, Sir,”


“Let’s meet sometimes,” he said. “Come at Youngbae’s restaurant for lunch, he want to set up his new recipe,” I said with the monotone. He nod then I make my way to Mr. Lee office.


MID Holdings was one of the largest companies in Asia. Yeah, they have authorities in managing real estates. They really once became the most powerful company in Seoul.

 
“Mr. Kwon, we here,” she said and smile at me. “Sir, Mr. Kwon was already here,” she informed her employer using the intercom on her desk. “You can enter, Mr. Kwon,” I nod and enter the office.

 

 
---

 

 
“How’s life Jiyong? Did you meet Seungri?” the old man said as he looked at Jiyong entered his room. 


“It just the same nothing change, uncle. I already met Seungri. Back to our topic and the reason why I came here,” Jiyong said as he sat on the couch even Mr Lee doesn’t ask him to do so.


“I want that project. I need them,” he continued as the old man still looking at him. “Why, Ji? I though you already got the project in Itaewon, Are you really this desperate?” the old man said. 


He knew Jiyong would never give up until he gets what he wants. This project is one of his company biggest projects. Not like he don’t trust Jiyong but looking him in this kind of state. Maybe he thinks Jiyong just need a rest.



“I’m sorry, Ji. I won’t give this project to you. Take a break, young man. She maybe doesn’t want you to be like this,” he continued as he trailed his eyes back to his paper works. 

 
“Just don’t mention her in this kind of situation we got here, Sir,” Jiyong said with darkened in his voice. Little bit pissed. “And once again I don’t mess my work with personals matter. You know me, right?” he continued. 


He stood up from the couch and started to walk heading towards the door. “Uncle, its alright that you don’t want me to handle this project but I’ll make sure it will be mine,” he said, twisted the door knob and make his way out.



The old man sighed as he looked the young man exit his office room. This project was owned by his company and getting Jiyong to be one of the investors was one of worst idea he had ever done. This young man has gut.


Knock, knock


“Mr Lee, Mr Choi sends you this envelope and he said it was something personal.” his secretary said as she hand him the envelope. Leaving the room afterwards.

 

 
---

 

 
As I enter Yongbae’s restaurant, my members greeted me. 

 
Hey, brother. You seem busy this day,” Dae said as I take my place beside him.


“How could he not be the busier guy on earth, you can see right now still busy looking at his phone as if world war would happen soon,” Seunghyun hyung said. Make me want to give him a glance then smirk. Dae and Bae just chuckled.

 
“I just give a text to my secretary,” I said. 

 
They gave me the awe looked. “Since when you started to flirt, Ji,” Bae started.
 

“I just check my schedule, I still sane,” I said as someone taps my shoulder and said “Don’t get me wrong hyung but I think you should find one.”


“Seungri!!” they claimed. 


“Hey, man what’s up?” Bae said.


“I don’t know you back. Why don’t you give us a call,” Seunghyun said, excitement cound be hear in his voice. He act like half of his just came back. No wonder sometimes people will misunderstood them as twin.


“Miss you, buddy,” Dae said as he hug Seungri. I remained the same cause we met before.


“Let eats guys, my new recipe. You guys would be devouring for more, hahahaha,” he laughed. “As if I would, Bae,” I said, shoved the food into my mouth. “Can you be supportive a bit, Ji,” he said. I rolled my eyes.

 

 
---

 

 

 

 

Hey guys I'm back. I knew I lack a lot but what can I say I appreciate that you guys read my fanfics.

How you guys think about this chapter, don't forget to comment and feel free to subscribe.

Give me some inspiration through your comment.. Hengsho!!