naživu

Kiss Me First | První polib mě

She has been dead for a long time but she’s alive.

-Anonymous-

Jiyong POV

 

I tug my Balmain suit and heading to dining hall. No one here at this mansion, just me. Its not like I’m alone, but this house would never be the same since she left. She use to run and hug me from the back before we got to breakfast but seems everything just gone like dust. She had left almost 2 month but I still smell her scent and vividly saw her in front of me every single day.

“Breakfast has done, Young Master,” Butler Jung speaks as he saw me walking down the stairs.I just nod giving him a sign that I’ll be there in a minute.

As I reach the dining table, everything was served well. “Butler Jung, anything that I need to do today?” I ask before I sit and sip my coffee.

“You have the appointment with Doctor Kang, that’s all, Young Master. And don’t forget to take your medicine on time,” he said. I just nod and said “You can wait for me at the car, I’ll be there in a couple of minute,” He bow and heading to the main entrance.

I’ve done taking my last sip of my tea. I rose from my seat and walk towards the main entrance. But something stop me from taking another step, then something came into my mind. Yup the medicine I forgot again, no maybe I just miss you, babe. I once again enter the main trance and get my medicine before I heading back to the car. I in the car and start to sit in my comfortable way. I just don’t know how much I’ve change since she left. I, myself can’t even describe me in proper way.

“Butler Jung, could you please drop me for a second at the usual café I just need my cinnamon hot coffee?” I said while reading the headline of the newspaper today. It seems bother me a little since the share is decreasing. I just hear a yes from a guy with a black plain suit.

As I enter the café, I start to seat at the usual place and wait for my coffee. I don’t order because the barista here knew what I want. I usually come here. It has been 5 months since first day I start to come here with Seunghyun hyung. He invited me and Kiko since he said that this café also one of the café that own by Yongbae.

My phone starts to ring. As I answer, Seunghyun hyung voice could be heard clearly, as he saying that the investors has coming. I end the phone call. I take my pen and start to writing on a piece of note paper

 

Thank but sorry,

KJ

 

And I left the note on the table before heading to the car. I just can’t taste it this morning maybe this evening won’t hurt.

As I enter the building, Minzy start to approach me and give me the detail about today’s meeting. She informs me that Seunghyun hyung has been waiting for me at the meeting room.  I take my step to the meeting room. I take my seat and apologize cause make them wait.

The meeting end with good reaction from the investors. Thanks to Seunghyun hyung but I still can’t convince the CEO of MID Holding that I can manage this project. As I make my first move to my office Seunghyun hyung tap my shoulder and congratulate me. I should congratulate him but otherwise happen.

“Wanna grab some lunch?” Seunghyun hyung ask. “Yeah, where should we go?” I reply him while adjust my tie. “Yongbae” he said, busy looking at his phone. “I think I can’t,” I said when Doctor Kang came across my though. “Okay then, how about this evening at the same café?” he said again and his eyes still looking at the phone. “Okay,” I said. “We meet tonight at usual place, and by the way Ice wanna come with us,” he said with monotone voice since he don’t really like his sister attitude when it came about clubbing.

“Come with us, I thought mom has warns her about that thing.” I said as I enter my office. Seunghyun hyung take a sit while saying “She never learns her lesson.” “Just like you, hyung,” I blurt that phase out. He’s laughing. Then he rose from his static sit position and heading to the door while utter “But I knew how to keep a secret,” I smirk. Yeah cause we are the same and nothing different. I though.

I start to open the file when Seunghyun hyung had left the room. I always make myself busy so I can forget about her. Even a second I tried so I can stop depend on her existence and start to move on. But the more I tried the more she came and tell me not to leave her and ask me to stay in our memories when there just me and her. But every night when I drunk, it’s not her that I dream of but someone else that make me curious who the hell is that faceless woman. Yeah I admit I deeply in love with Kiko but I can’t be like this. I wanna live my life like she said before she closed her eyes, she wants me to be happy but why she hunts me every single day. Can God just kill me right now?

Sometimes I thought that I’m crazy and phsyco.

Yeah, I’m crazy because I stuck with Kiko memories and that faceless woman who I often dream.

“Mr Kwon, you have an appointment with Doctor Kang and the car has ready,” Minzy said through the intercom. “Told Butler Jung to wait for me in the car and please enter my office I need you to hand files at the Account Department,” he reply.

“Yes, Mr Kwon,” Minzy said after I give her permission to enter my office. “I want you to pass this file to Mr Kim and make sure he read all of this. Hand me this stuff next Monday, okay?” “Okay, Mr Kwon,” Minzy said while collect all files and bowing her head before exit my office.

I head to the car and saw Butler Jung is waiting for me. We’re heading to Seoul Hospital. When we arrive, I get out from the car and tell Butler Jung to wait me inside the car.

As I enter, I saw Doctor Kang was talking to his interns. Then he looks at my direction and walking towards me. He pat my shoulder saying that it has been a long time since he saw me. My last treatment with his son, Kang Daesung was last month since I said that I don’t want to continue the treatment cause I just need medicine.

We walk towards his room. I knew he want to talk about that stuff but I don’t want to hear it since it make my heart wanna burst. He said that I need to careful due the duration of that thing wouldn’t take long and he want me to really take care of my health for the sake of that stupid things. As the conversation continues, I feel something uneasy when I look at my wrist watch. Its 2 p.m. already since I reach at the hospital a little bit late. I tell him that I need to go.

“Take care, son. Just take care that’s all. Make sure to come next Monday for the checks up. I know you would come. Don’t worry cause I’ll make sure everything okay. Trust me and trust yourself. We need that kind of strength. Believe in yourself is the most important thing,” he said while patting my shoulder. I nod and make my way to the car and ask Butler Jung to drive. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

P/S : I'm just messed up with my chapter and I hope you understand. Thats all, hehehe.. Don't forget to comment okay. 

I love yahh all <3