káva

Kiss Me First | První polib mě

I wish I could wake up with amnesia

-5 second of summer-

Author POV

She got home by herself. Maybe she just tired, tired of playing a drama saying that she the most strong woman in universe. She needs to give her heart a break. She still thinking about the weird guy, who’s helping her at the retail shop earlier. He looks so familiar.

 

Maybe he’s one of my regular customers before.

 

“Where the things I ask you to buy?” Ice asked. “I forgot to buy,” Dara answered as heading towards her room and locked it. “Is there something wrong that I miss and are you okay?” she asked again knocking on my door room. “I’m okay, just tired a bit,” Dara said.

 

Then she laids on her bed. She’s looking at her ceiling room and still thinking about what just happen earlier. As she was deeply thinking about the situation earlier, she then falls asleep. She hugging herself felt safe.

 

As the sun was up in the sky, Dara wake up and immediately rush towards the kitchen. She though Ice would be there. She took a look at the refrigerator and found a note saying

 

I got out first, my turn to open the café. Toasted bread and coffee on the table and come to my café today, I already told Youngbae about you. :)

-Ice-

She smiled and get back to her room. She excited.

 

 

Thousand feeling that make her shiver today but it just her, just her. She kept thinking about the guy that she encounter last night. Who is he?

 

She just arrived at Ice’s café. She greeted Ice as soon as she entered the café. “What’s up?” Dara said. “Nothing just waiting for the sleeping beauty to wake up from the bed,” Ice said makes her move to the counter bar. Dara chuckled. She knew Ice was mad because she was late on her first day but lucky the manager was not there yet.

 

As she busy talking to Ice, a guy with brunette hair greeted Ice. “Yongbae this is Dara, the girl I told you,” Ice said after greeted that guy who she called Yongbae. “Oh, hi Dara,” he said smiling at me showing his white front teeth. “Hi,” she said timidly. “Since I trust Ice so you’re hired,” he said. “Thank Mr Yongbae, I owe you so much,” she said smiling at him. “Just Yongbae and don’t thank me, thank her,” he point his finger towards Ice. “and from now on you are my noona,” he chuckled.

 

“Huh,” she uttered. “Nothing, oh since I knew you enough so I hope you comfortable working here,” he said. “Don’t flirt, Bae,” Ice warned. “Its okay, Ice. He gives no harm and when can I start my work, dongsaeng?” Dara said while chuckle a bit. “How about right now, noona?” Yongbae said.

 

She smiles and starts doing her work. It’s her first day with different environment and diffret people. Amnesia that what she want, forget about people and everything.

 

---

 

Dara POV

 

Nothing special but someone caught my attention today. Its him again. A same guy with Balmain suit, that helps me last night. He’s a regular costumer but he never talks to everyone even once that’s what Ice said.

 

“That guy again, huh,” Ice said while putting whip cream on the costumer waffle. “What?” I said. “You’ve been looking at him since he enters that door,” she looking at me with her doe eyes. “Keep brewing your coffee, missy.” she continues as she starts to walk pass me.

 

I start to brew coffee even though he never orders his coffee. “Cinnamon hot coffee,” Ice said. How did she know he ordered Cinnamon hot coffee. Weirdo. While I’m brewing his coffee, Ice came and told me he just leave and left a note for me.

 

Thank but sorry,

KJ

 

KJ, I wonder what would his name could be. Not like I’m interest. I just never knew his name since he end his note with KJ.

“Jiyong,” he said as he lean out his hand to Jaejoong.

Then Ice and Dean interrupt my thought. “He’s Kwon Jiyong,” Dean one of the worker in this café starts to talk. I give them a confuse look. “Yes, his name is Kwon Jiyong, the bachelor of Kwon Cooperative,” Ice said while looking deep into my eyes like she just read my mind like an open book. “Oh,” the word that my brains conclude to be utters.

“Sandara, you have interest in him don’t you?” Dean said. That kind of question made me startled a little bit. “Nope,” simple yet the truth. Ice, who’s standing beside Dean just make the most uninteresting expression ever. I knew she’s not into this kind of conversation. So we continue our work, left the conversation earlier hang with no string.

 

With all chaos and work in café make me wanna take a break. I glance at my wrist watch, it show 3:30 in the evening. So I decide to take a break, I start to take Chessecake and Iced Americano and eat at the counter bar. This café are not really pack with costumers at this hour. Faye, one of the waitress, look at me with disbelief expression cause she just see a girl with nothing but bones body eat 4 pieces of chessecakes in one go.

“Are you on your red flag you seems weird?” she said.

“No, I’m just hungry,” I reply her with smile.

Then I see Ice talk to someone on phone. She seems depress. I knew she keeps something from me. She’s just unpredictable.

I knew Ice when I first land my leg here at Seoul. At first I thought she was a spoil brat who know how to spend her parent money but that though just been blew away when she started to say that she working at this coffee shop. Yeah, her parents rich but she doesn’t seem to have any interest in her parent money when she started to say that everything that her parent gave just make her life burden more. She also said that she just wanna be free and don’t wanna have any burden thinking about life cause what she want is freedom. Freedom that make friendship bound between us and freedom that make me wanna join into her dreamland and never want to wake up.

And her eyes meet mine. I get her and hug her I knew she need support, there come Faye also share a hug with us. Group hug is better. Maybe I should just ask her.

“What wrong, Ice? You look pale,” I ask her while Mina come and bring her plain water to cool her down.

She just shook her head like she just want that problem to be shut and keep as save as possible. Maybe she will tell me when ready to share.

Since this café was owned by Yongbae’s. So, Yongbae just told Ice to take a leave since he pretty concern about Ice. Although, Ice said that she okay and can go back to work like usual but Yongbae insist.

 

Its almost 5 p.m. Mina and Faye just leave me alone since Mino have sent Ice back at the apartment. I called Mino and asked him to sent Ice at our aparment. He agree. I hope world war doesn't happen.

Then I start to clean up and prepare to close the café. SighI grab my bag and lock the door. I check my phone and got a massage.

 

From : Ice

I’m not coming home tonight.

To : Ice

Where are you right now?

I wait for a couple of minute but she didn’t text me back. I put my phone in my bag and take my skateboard. I skate at the alley and take the fastest way to get home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

I forgot this should be the fifth chapter. I'm sorry guys, really sorry. My mistake, kekekeke. I hope you guys enjoy reading this fic.