uložit

Kiss Me First | První polib mě
You can’t save people you only can love them 
-anonyamos-

 
“I don’t take any excuses, do anything until we get the tenders,” I said almost shout a bit. “Yes, Mr Kwon,” Hanbin, one of my employee said. “All of you may go,” I said. My workers bow at me and leave the meeting room. I ruffle my hair, what the hell was going on. 

 
“Ji, I think you should take a rest,” I look up as I heard someone was talking. “I don’t need a rest, hyung. What I need is that tender,” I said looking at Seunghyun hyung intense. “Ji, sometimes I though you are a crazy  man who think that this world run because of you. You’re blaming yourself and you blind with it,” Seunghyun hyung said as he take a sit beside me. “I’m not blind and you know what my world just died,” I said.

 

 
“See what I mean, you freaking sick, Ji. I know you love her but you can’t save people, you only can love them and it’s time to let her go. You have to set her free, Ji,” Seunghyun hyung said as he taps my shoulder. “But how can I set her free, hyung? How can I let this guilt slip away when it keep haunt me? How can I live when the first things that make me consider my life was her? How can I?” I said almost shed my tears, my man tears. Tears that shed only for her.

  
“You have the answer, Ji,” Seunghyun hyung said as he rose from his sit. “You love her, but she not yours because you are someone else belonging. Consider my word, Ji,” he said again before leave the meeting room. 

 
---

 
I will have dinner with Mino today. I’m pretty sure he gonna blow up my ears just like what Seunghyun hyung did to me today. Sometimes I though they may be long lost brothers.

 
As I enter my house, I get to my room. I take shower and put some white shirt and sweatpants. I’m not a neat freak but my friends, Mino even her called me a neat freak. I get to the dining room and sat on the chair waiting for Mino. “Sorry, hyung. Traffic ,” Mino said as he was about to take his seat. “Don’t sit here unless you take a shower first,” I said. “Look the neat freak is in command,” Mino said as he run to his room.

 

 
After 30 minutes, “I’m done showering, can we eat now?” Mino said as he takes his seat. He starts to dig in. “Delicious,” he said. I look at him. “I met her today,” Mino said again. Silence fills our dinner. I don’t know how to react even to speak. “Say something,” “Huh,” I said. “The best reaction ever, brother,” he said looking at me. 

 
After the dinner, Mino asks me to accompany him to the club. “Let’s go, hyung. Please,” he said with the pleading eyes. “It has been awhile since I got there,” I said. “Thank, hyung,” he said while showing his white teeth. As I get dress, my phone is ringing “Usual place,” Youngbae voice was clearly can be heard through the phone line. “I’m on my way,” I said hang up the phone.

 
---

 
As soon as Jiyong and Mino reach the club, he saw Seunghyun and Seungri at the bar talking to the bartender. “You know what I hate that blonde guy, why he has to be here?” Mino said looking at Seungri. Jiyong crooked his eyes looking at Mino. “He done nothing wrong, Froggy,” Jiyong said. “He’s done absolutely wrong, Dragon,” Mino said, looking at Seungri like he wants to murder that guy and bury him under the bar. 

 
“Relax, Mino and please don’t call me ‘Dragon’?” Jiyong said still in his stoic expression. “Aren’t you the dragon among them?” Mino teased. “Hey Mino, long time no see. What you doing right now?” Seungri said as he saw Jiyong and Mino. “Nothing,” Mino said while rolling his eyes. 

 
“Chill man,” Seunghyun said. “Oh, by the way I have sent the envelope about your profile to Mr Lee and man I think he likes you,” Seunghyun continued as he looking at Mino. “What?!!” Jiyong said looking at Mino furiously. “Hyung, relax will you? I just try my luck and who knows maybe I can get some experience there,” Mino said. 

 
“Kwon Minho are you ing kidding me? You know MID Holding won’t give the new tender to me and I don’t want them to think that I’m using you to get that tender. I need you to be our architecture in Kwon Cooperative,” Jiyong said looking tense and pissed. How could his little brother betray him like its nothing. “Hyung, I’ll work with you when the right time come but not now okay and I’m still not sure Mr Lee will accept my proposal,” Mino said.

 
“Can we not talk about work here? Its club not your damn office, Mr Kwon,” Seunghyun said as he walk through the crowd and heading to the VIP room. “Yeah, hyung having fun will you,” Mino said followed Seunghyun leave Seungri and Jiyong behind. “Relax, hyung I knew you don’t like the idea of Mino working in my company but I think its okay since I’m sure, dad would like to know how to have Kwon in our company,” he said patted Jiyoung shoulder and walk away.  

 
Jiyong spun his body as he heard Mino calling him. He then head towards the VIP room and sit on the sofa. He took a bottle of vodka and drank it. He is a pretty good drinker because of her not her but her death.  people who saying that she wasn’t his. They are blind not him. A girl sat down on Jiyong lap but being hiss by Jiyong. The girl got up from his lap and rolled her eyes before get out from the VIP room. 

 
“I don’t touched any woman accept her, so don’t try to make them look stupid infront of me and they can’t fulfil my need,” Jiyong said before get up and headed to the door. “Mino lets go home or you want to stay. If you want to stay, I let Seunghyun hyung take you home since you came here with me and not with your motorcycle,” he said, leaving the club. 


 
“Ji is a pain  you know, how come he said that he the one who make Kiko died when obviously she died due heart cancer, I knew he felt guilt toward Kiko because he accused her cheating when she currently sick but she doing that for him, only to hide her sickness,” Seunghyun sighed. “Give him time hyung,” Daesung said. 

  
They just look at the guy who gave all his life to a nature called love.

 

 

 

 

P/S : sorry for the late update. Hengsho..