stěny

Kiss Me First | První polib mě

The best relationships usually begin unexpectedly.

-person-

 

A week later, Jiyong just got back from Los Angeles for his business trip. On his way home he stops by at Yongbae’s café. He stood infont of Yongbae’s café waiting it to be open. He’s 5 minutes earlier.

He then being greet by the petite girl “Oh..hi sir, the café is not open yet,” she said put the key inside the hole, still not looking at the guy who’s standing tall looking at her. She then averts her eyes and meet the guy brownish eyes. “You,” she said.

Jiyong enter the café without utter any single word and take a seat beside a glass window. Dara then enter the café and settle herself, she’s wearing an apron, put off her cap and tide her hair into a messy bun. She takes notebook and approach the guy in his grey Thom Browne suit.

“What you want for drink, sir?” she said. Jiyong looks at her amused. No one in this café even have gut to talk to him. She looks familiar. He though.

“Cinnamon hot coffee,” he answered her, stoic face. “Eat?” she asks. He don’t utter a word then she start to talk again “We have a lot of cakes and sweet stuffs. What you want, sir?” “Nothing,” he said and his eyes still on her. Then she heads behind the counter bar and brew his coffee.

She still thinking why he’s here, why she has to meet him again after that embarrassed puffy face while crying moment and last but not least why he helps her but she has to admit that she should thank him.

She saw Dean enters the café and he greets her. “I need to get to the retail shop for moment, could you handle our customers for a while because just the two of us work today,” Dean said. She nods and smile while put the coffee that just being brew in a cup. “For whom?” he asks. “For our customer,” she said, signing her eyes towards Jiyong. “Okay then I got to go first,” Dean said and make his way out from the café.

She serves Jiyong coffee and start to walk away. “You,” he said. What am I doing right know? She startled and turns her body around and looking straight into Jiyong eyes. “Yes, sir,” she said. “Sit,” he commended. What the hell are you doing, Kwon Jiyong? He thought.  

She still standing like a rock in front of him. “Sit here, Dara,” he said. She surprised and ask him “How you knew my name, sir? You’re not the killer or something right?” “You knew my name too we’re fair and square,” he said coolly.

“You look familiar,” he started looking at her sculpture face. “We met twice,” she said. “Sit,” he told her. She then pulls the wooden chair politely and sits. “I know,” he said. “I never talks to people here,” he adds. “Not until I spoke to you, sir,” she said. “Jiyong,” he said coolly and sips his coffee. “Huh?” she utters. “By the way, why you helped me that night and are we knew each other?” she asks him.

“Coincidence,” he said and takes another sip of his coffee. “Thank,” she replies. “For what?” he said. “Help me,” she says. Death silences. “I got to go,” he speaks. “I have work,” Dara said.

 

“Nice to meet you, Dara,” “Sandara Park, so were me, Jiyong,”she smile. He pulls his wallet and takes out his money. He hands it to Dara. She pushes his hand politely and said “My treat,” “No but thank and keep the change,” he still insists her to take the money. He put the money on the table and said “Kwon Jiyong,” He walks away without even give a glance at her. “I knew,” she whispers and smiles.

 

She’s the first stranger he talks too..

He’s the first stranger makes her smiles..

 

---

 

He already arrives at his mansion. He takes shower and changes into a comfortable shirt and pant. He still doesn’t understand why he’s talking to her and what the heck was he done just now? He finds himself weird.

Then, Maid Yeeun knocks his room. “Mr. Choi and Mr. Dong are here, Young Master and Mino called earlier saying that he will be home late,” she informs. Okay then, ask them to wait, I’ll be there in couples of minutes,” he said while dries his blonde hair using the towel.

After he done, he makes his way to the living hall and sees his two best friends are sitting on the couch while playing chess. “Hey, brother. How’s LA?” Seunghyun greet. “Nothing,” he replies. “Don’t ask him hyung his answer will still the same,” Yongbae says then chuckles.

“I got to your café earlier today and I don’t know you hired new barista, Yongbae,” Jiyong says while pressing the remote button to switch on the television. “Why so earlier hyung, the café open at 9am,” Yongbae says. “Just felt like going,” he replies.

“Ji, you got that tender,” Seunghyun state. “Really?” Jiyong asks. “Yup,”Seunghyun nod and Seunghyun said again and shout “Checkmate, Bae,” and laughs. “Let’s celebrate then, at my café or how about my restaurant?” Yongbae utters. “Your café,” Jiyong says.

“You must have met, Dara. She the new antidote, all of the guys who came to our café even high school students want to get to know her,” Bae smiles. “I talk to her,” Jiyong says as he switches the channel.

Youngbae and Seunghyun looks at him. “You what, Ji? I thought you don’t talk to any other person except us and works?” Seunghyun smirks. Someone broke down his walls without he even noticing, amazing.

Then Jiyong’s phone ring. He picks it up.

“I’ll be there,” he says and ends the phone calls.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry the chapter was too short. I'm just done my exam and still didn't get the time to sleep, so yaa I"m a sleepyhead and a potato so forgive me guys. Kekekeke. Hope you guys enjoy and don't forget to watch Baktinski unnie new Daragon vid. Hengsho, munchkins :) 

support our DG..

Here the links guys = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxQEmTSR2QA&feature=youtu.be