podivín

Kiss Me First | První polib mě

 

P/S: I'm sorry and please read my note below.

---

HER

sometimes we have to buy lies, our heart can’t always receive truth all the time

-anonymous-

Dara POV

“Great, I just lost my job again,” I hiss as I make my way out from my manager room. It was my nth time I’ve been fired. Its not my fault when that flirty guy just staring at my . I just defend myself from that stupid guy. I just slap his face not that I would stab his body and hide it inside the café wall.

 

As I pick my things from my locker, the café owner’s Mr Jang hand me an envelope.

 

“Your salary for this month and never show your face at my café again, you make me loss today,” he said as he turn his body and walk away after hand me the money.

 

“Stupid,” I curse and make my way out.

 

I put my skateboard down and skate at the narrow street. I took the fastest way home.

 

On my way home I forgot to buy ramen and beer at the retail shop. Ice has reminded me about that thing since it was out of stock. I make my turn because I actually or in a better way accidently pass the retail shop as I skate to fast.

 

When I enter that shop, I immediately grab the basket and throw things that I want to buy inside the basket. Beer was the important thing that everyone need when they stress. So I buy 5 cans of beer and 1 bottle of red wine and of course ramen and bars of chocolate pretty good too. I put the basket on the counter bar but the cashier ask me to put that beer and wine back into its place.

 

“What do you mean by put it back into its place?” I said looking confused at the cashier.

 

“You underage, miss. How could your parents let you buy this things?” he said at me as he grab the beers and wine and put it back into the rack.

 

“I’m not underage, give that things back,” I said and try to confiscate the beers and wine.

 

“Show me your identification card,” the cashier said while showing his smirk at me.

 

“I pay for her,” someone said and give the cashier a credit card.

 

“But sir she’s underage,” the cashier reply him.

 

“Thank but I don’t need your help I can pay it by myself,” I say still not looking at him. I busy ransack my bag pack to find my identification card.

 

“Aha, there you are,” I utter and hand that card to the cashier and looking at the guy who was willing to save my beers and wine.

 

It’s him.

 

Then I look back at the cashier as he apologized at his action towards me earlier.

 

“Sorry for my rude attitude towards you earlier, miss. By the way I want to ask, who’s gonna pay this, you or this mister?” he ask and hand me back my identification card.

 

“Me,” we said in unison. Then we look at each other.

 

“I said I pay, take it as my treat, okay?” he said while put the cigarette box on the counter bar and rank his hand up through his hair.

 

Weirdo. I though. I don’t even know him but I've been clash with him several times. I took a glance at him as the cashier hand me the plastic bag. When he went to make his step out, I stop him and give him my money as I said I don’t even say yes towards his offer earlier.  He’s looking at me and takes the money.

 

I knew that he will accept the money. I smirk and then make my way out before he tap my shoulder.

 

I stop look at him with a confuse look.

 

“Just take back your money and I take your silence earlier as a yes,” he said as he walk away before I could call him, he already disappear just like in a blink of eyes. Sigh.

 

I put that beverages and stuffs inside my bag and pick my skateboard up and start to walk. I think I want to walk. I feel like walking right now. No joke, just me and this walking path.

 

I still remember the first day I came here from Philippines. All that I see was hope and dream. Dream that would never make my smile end even I fall. I should knew that not every dreams are meant to have the happy ending when the reality gonna hit that dream like a tornado. I trust him but he left me. I’m happy with my job but I got fired. Am I wrong to be happy? A lot of things happen since I moved but luckily Ice was here. Although she was cold and chic but she warm with the people who she close with.

 

“Hey Dara,” someone interrupt my though.

 

I trail my eyes towards the source of sound.

 

“Ice, what are you doing right here?” I said as I smile at her.

 

“I’m going home, stupid. Its 5 pm,” she said while skate on her skateboard on my left side. “You look weird, don’t say that you’ve been fired again, Dara.” she continue as she look at my eyes.

 

Damn it, she got it right.

 

“Yup,” I nod. Doesn’t know what to say anymore.

 

“Look, you can still find another work. By the way, there a work at my place since our barista just quit. You want to try?” she said, tried to convince my heart.

 

“Really? Thank Ice,” I said as I hug her.

 

“Let me go, missy,” she said. I laugh as I saw her lost her balance.

 

“Sorry, dear,” I apologize and knew that our conversation make our journey towards our apartment faster.

 

As we arrive at the lobby, I press the elevator button. We still talking like idiot while the elevator door open, we get in and wait the elevator to stop. What a messy day. I utter it under my breath. 

 

 It took us awhile to reach our unit since we live on the highest floor. To be honest sometimes I think I’m has this kind of feeling when the elevator won’t work or the whole apartment in fire, what we gonna do? Jump or just use the stairs from the 20th floor to the lobby?

 

Again my kind of weird though got interrupt by Ice when she said that lately I used to have daydream. I still stand at the same position looking at her. Blank.

 

“Want to stay there all night, miss?” Ice asked and rolled her eyes. Then she grab my wrist and say that I should stop having a weird daydream. “I don’t know,” I answered her. Within 2 minutes we arrived at our unit. Ice ransacks her tote bag, trying to look for our house key.

 

 “Holy, I drop my key somewhere,” I looked at her, crook my eyebrows. “How about you?” she asks me, worried tone since we might sleep outside like we did before. I then open my bag and try to search for the key. “I think,” I said before she cut my words “You forgot your key again, right?” “Sorry,” I said.

 

“Should I let you sit first, make it like your home,” I continued as she sits on the floor.

 

“I’m already feel like home,” she said, while make an eyes sign tell me to sit beside her. I sit and open my bag once again and pull the plastic bag and hands that to her. “I buy the beverages as you said earlier,” I utter as she open the plastic bag and take a look what in it.

 

“I just broke up with him,” she speaks. I still looking at her, startled at her words cause she’s not a type of person who like to open her heart. “I fooled enough to believe that they were just friend at the first place. I just stupid,” she continued as she bite her lower lip. I don’t know what to do. “I should not tell you this, sorry I make you hear my rubbish talk,” she said. “No, its good when I knew something about you, make me think that you’re a human not that kind of robot from terminator,” I said, making stupid joke. She smile as I continued “You know what sometimes we have to buy lies, our heart can’t always receive truth all the time,” looking at her direct at her eyes. I curious about this woman sometimes. I sometimes curious about myself. I curious about a lot of things and perhaps I just dumb.

 

She put the plastic bag down then stood up and said I want to take a walk, wanna come with me?” Nope, I stay here and I think I wanna ask for help,” I said as I look at her wave and walk away.

 

I take my phone out and press his number. As he answers “Can you help me, froggy?”

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

First of all, I'm sorry for change the storyline cause it kinda boring a bit. At first I wanna keep the whole storyline but then an opinion from my cousin make me wanna change the whole storyline but still kind of same a little bit with the previous. So I hope you guys can bear it since I still confuse with myself. Hahaha but yeah, I will work harder on this fanfic. Again I apologize on behalf of my confusing brain. Have a happy reading time and thank for subcribed my fanfic. Hengsho babies!!