Chapter 9

Sensitive Touches (Jimin x You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"___________! You go this way while I go the other way okay!" Taehyung shouted and you nodded. Everyone in the camp was playing running man and you had to run. The sound of bells could be heard all over the beach but no one could be seen due to the packly planted coconut trees. You and Taehyung decided to split up when a catcher was coming too near to the both of you. You then walked slowly as the sound of bells drifted off. You turned your head around every once in awhile , making sure no one was behind you.

*Ding ding ding ding* (HAHHAAH I'm sorry guys, I don't  know what is the right sound of a bell)

You picked up your pace and started jogging. The sound of the bell suddenly disappeared and you braked, assuming that the catcher was far gone. You kept looking behind again and had no idea what was going on infront.

"Boo!"

You turned around and knocked right into a firm chest. You backed up immediately and screamed for your life. The person burst into laughters as he saw your horrified expression. You felt disgusted for a moment and quickly ran away. Your eyes litted when you saw Jimin infront of you but you decided to not call out for him.

I caused him his punishment yesterday You turned around and ran another direction but Jimin called out to you.

"_____________-ah~" You stopped and turned back. Jimin jogged up towards you and hugged you. You backed up a few steps immediately and he missed you.

"I-I-I'm sorry Jimin-ssi! I'm rea-" You bowed

"Nono! It is okay~" Jimin's voice soothed your anxiety. You then remembered that you should be avoiding Jimin at that moment. You quickly walked away but the obedient orange head followed.

"Jimin-ssi! Quickly get back to your work! We can always meet up after camp, I don't want JiHyo-ssi to punish you again" You whispered harshly and Jimin chuckled.

"I'm doing first aid now so I'm making rounds the beach just incase anyone get hurt, especially you"

Jimin showed you his first aid ban on his toned muscular arm. He looked at your distressed face and chuckled. He knew that you were anxious about him and he enjoyed it in a way.

"Jimin-ssi, we need first aid near the shore towards the west"

Jimin's walkie talkie sounded.

"Alright, I'm coming soon"

Thankfully the both of you were near where the victim was. You looked up towards the shore and saw a crowd.

"Could they be there?" You pointed and the both of you jogged towards to the crowd.

"Please move aside! " Jimin said and everyone quickly made a path for him. Right there was a girl sitting down on the sand, groaning in pain.

"What's wrong?" Jimin bent down and asked her face to face. Her ears turned red immediately and she stopped breathing for a moment. Jimin scanned her body while she took her time to regain her conscious.

"I sprained my ankle" She mumbled and pointed at her purplish swollen ankle on her right feet.

"I was suffering from leg cramps and I tripped and landed on my ankle" She continued and Jimin reached for her ankle. He lifted up her leg gently and slowly r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter