Chapter 5

Sensitive Touches (Jimin x You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

J-Hope laid you down on the bed while everyone stood outside the sick bay.

"She fainted from exhaustion, she just need some rest" He told the nurse and she nodded. J-Hope walked out and everyone followed him to a place with tables and chairs.

"Okay, so what is going on?" J-Hope shot the question at Rin and Taehyung.

"Well, what is going on with you?" Rin snapped at Jimin. Jimin looked down feeling really guilty for his actions.

"Yah, are you ignoring me?" J-Hope scolded and Rin looked back at him.

"I'm sorry.."Rin calmed down.

"Explain yourself" J-Hope asked again and Rin sighed. Taehyung nodded for her to go on.

"_________ is actually.. just an average girl"

"We know that " J-Hope and Jimin said in unison.

"Wait, wait, let me finish my sentence will ya?" Rin took a deep breath in and continued.

"However, she's really sensitive to skinship. Even just a slide brush against her skin will tick her off. Both Taehyung and I don't know the cause of it, neither does she know. Well... erm...her mom said that it was just in her ever since she was born. And, if the two of you are wondering why didn't we explain earlier, it's because we were afraid of people teasing her and ruining her 'average girl' image. " Rin finished her paragraph, leaving Jimin feeling even more guilty.

"Is that why she always maintain a distance from me and flinches everytime I get too close to her?" Jimin asked.

"Well yeah, not just you but Taehyung and I are still getting it from her from time to time" Rin said and rested her chin on her palm.

"Is that why.. the both of you are always so protective over her?" Jimin asked again.

"Yeah, wow you actually noticed it" Rin said, sounding really impressed.

Everyone nodded and J-Hope smiled.

"Now we all understand~ Jimin and I also promise that this will only be among us" J-Hope clasped his hands together.

"You better or else your long face will turn shorter" Rin threatened with Taehyung and Jimin laughing.

"I have a question." Rin said and everyone looked at her.

"Why are you even getting close to her " She smirked and Jimin shifted nervously.

"Ahhh! Our dear friend Jimin here has a crush on her!" J-Hope patted Jimin's back and Jimin hit J-Hope. Taehyung and Rin's face turned pale but they could not help themselves from smirking.

"Hyung! That's not it! Aniyo.."Jimin scolded.

"Ahhh we understand" Taehyung added in and high fived with J-Hope.

"Yah, Kim Taehyung!"

"Actually it does make sense, think about it yourself" Rin said and everyone kept quiet. Jimin clenched his fist and scratched his head.

"I don't knowww" He whined

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter