Chapter 11

Sensitive Touches (Jimin x You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Have you kissed ____________?" Taehyung asked innocently. Jimin coughed loudly and hit his chest several times to get the water out of his windpipe. You quickly gave Jimin a napkin while he continued to cough violently. That was the last question that he would have thought of when Taehyung called him. Thanks for the help Taehyung He thought sacarstically.

"Wh-What do you mean by kiss? They are n-not even together Taehyung oppa" Gru stuttered and laughed in fear.

"They are" Rin shot and you shook your head, hinting her to stop. Gru slammed the table and stood up. She looked at everyone with huge eyes and turned to Jimin.

"Oppa, they are joking right?"

Jimin was still breathing heavily from the violent coughing. RIn smiled victoriously and patted Taehyung's back, indicating that he had done a good job.

"OPPA! This is not true right" Gru shouted, gritting her teeth.

"Rin already tol-"

"Shut up, I'm not talking to you now oppa" She glared at Taehyung and swiftly turned her head back to Jimin again. Rin whispered a "Ruuuuude" to Taehyung's ears and folded her arms, laying back to her seat for the show.

"Yes, we are together" Jimin finally got the chance to speak. You bit your lips and looked at Gru's disappointed yet red with anger face. She raised her hand and lunged towards you but was blocked by Jimin.

"Don't touch my girl" Jimin hissed and gently pushed Gru back. Gru stepped back flabbergasted and stomped away.

"Well, that escalated quickly" Rin said and continued eating her meal, pretending like she was not part of it.

"Mianhe..Rin was bugging me to do something and that was all I could have thought of.." Taehyung apologise and you quickly shook your head.

You shook your head and told Taehyung that it was nothing wrong. Taehyung looked at Jimin who was in glee. Rin pointed at Jimin and made circles at the side of her head with her index finger, signalling "Has he gone coo-coo (crazy)?"

"Yah Taehyung, actually that was a good one" Jimin chuckled. Jimin was glad that he was able to freely tell anyone his relationship with you and he felt that he was loyal for the first time. He knew that he would be staying by your side for a long time and he had the courage to tell anyone that. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The camp ended and everyone was back in school after the weekend. It was the same classes, same old rooms, same strict rules. But you had a different status. You were then..

"Park Jimin's girlfriend" Again, someone whispered as you passed by a group of girls. They covered their mouths and stared at you in an obvious manner. Geez, do they really think I can't hear a thing just because they covered their mouths

Nonetheless, you ignored all the mumbling and headed towards class. You pushed the door open and entered the silent classroom. Wait. Silent? You shifted your gaze and turned to the class. Everyone was there, everyone stared at you in shock.

"_____________-ah, are you and Jimin really.." JiHyo stepped forward to ask. It was like she was representing the whole class in a debate. Before you could even nod, familiar voices thundered across the classroom.

"YES SHE IS" You turned your head swiftly, looking at the two idiots who were shouting at the entrance of the classroom. You closed your eyes and sighed, trying to control your laughter and also from being annoyed due to the unneccessary attention you received.  You gave your attention back to your class, expecting everyone's eyes and mouths to be wide opened. Instead, everyone was smirking. That's weird

The two idiots walked into the classroom and stood beside you like bodyguards.

"Why are all of you smirking?" Rin asked.

"I think I know why" Taehyung smirked as well, sending eye signals to everyone else in the room. Geez, these two morons...

Just then, the boy everyone was waiting finally entered the classroom. His face showed a hint shade of pink, his eyes squinted from smiling. The class shouted. NO, they roared. Just like they would when they hand up the last exam paper.

"YAH JIMIN!"

All the boys crowded around the poor petite boy who was awkwardly staanding beside you.

"____________-ah, you know, this kid had a huge crush on you since like he met you"

You felt blood rushing to your ears upon hearing that.

"It took him like months to even thought of a plan to get closer to you"

Jimin looked at you with saucer eyes and you chuckled, not expecting such a cute side of him.

"And we boys have always been supportive of the two of you!" Another one shouted and everyone cheered. The girls wanted to join in the conversation as well but everything ended with Rin stopping everyone from getting too close to you. Jimin then held your hand and pulled you out of the room which was followed by extremely loud cheers from the class. You followed quietly though your heart was about to leap out of your mouth. You gulped a few times as your eyes traced his muscular arms. You felt happy, too happy.. till...

 

"And where do the two of you think you are going?"

Jimin frozed and you hit his back immeidately. You stepped to the side slowly, revealing your even smaller body compared to the petite boy infront of you.

"We.." Jimin spoke but was shushed by the lady infront.

Damn, the discipline mistress!

"My office, now"

***

"How may I help you?" The lady spoke in her annoying, high pitch tone. Her eyes glued onto the computer screen, not sparing a look at the both of you.

"The discipline mistress wants to see us.. in her office" Jimin spoke and the counter lady immediately looked up. She raised an eyebrow after making eye contact with the both of you, especially at the interlocked fingers which Jimin refuse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter