Chapter 7

Sensitive Touches (Jimin x You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You brought your bagpack and walked side by side with Taehyung. It was the day of bonding camp and you were excited to be able to be in the same group as your close friend, Kim TaeHyung. The two of you walked into the hall and registered your names. The both of you settled down and your eyes immediately went around to search for that dearest person, Rin.

"____________-ah! I'm here" Rin shouted and you waved back to her. You were in group 6 while she was in group 8. You searched around again and this time you were looking for Jimin. He was in his facilitator t-shirt with shorts and a snapback on. He has his black bag slinged across his body as he went through the activities with the committee members.

"Jimin is in charge group 7" Taehyung whispered to you and you gave him a weird look.

"Just in case you wanna know" Taehyung added and you chuckled.

Jimin stood infront of the group beside you and started marking attendance.

"Awww our facilitator is super cute"

"This is our lucky day!"

"We got Jimin oppa yeah!"

"This camp is going to be fun!"

Some of the girls squealed and cuddled each other when they found out Jimin was their group facilitator.

"Yeah group 7 has full attendance! Good Job!" Jimin showed a thumbs up to his group and everyone cheered. Jimin walked away and made a big round to look for you. He sat down beside you and pretended to be bonding with his group members.

"____________-ah! Are you feeling alright? If you are feeling unwell at any point you have to let me know okay! You have my number right? Just call me and I will help you! If anyone bullies you, be it your members or your facilitator, call me okay" Jimin panted as he tried to finish his sentence in one breath. You chuckled and nodded.

"Jimin-ssi, thank you for your concern. I have Taehyung here, remember? Anyways I can take good care of myself"

Jimin glared at Taehyung

"Taehyung, you better take care of her" Jimin said sternly and Taehyung nodded casually. Jimin flashed his eye smile at you before turning to the girls on the other side to bond with them since they would be under him for the next 3 days.

The bus arrived and everyone set off to a resort at a beach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Through the camp, everyone played many games and talked a lot in a circle. Jimin would always stretch out his neck to look for you and to give you a bright smile. You would return him wih a smile and signal him to return to his work. From time to time, Jimin would walk beside you and leave his group alone which made JiHyo glared at him.

You were having dinner and everyone ate heartily. Jimin came up and stood beside you, maintaing a safety distance.

"Here, some juice for you!" Jimin offered and you thanked him.

"Jimin-ssi, you don't have to do all these! You should take care of yourself" You gave him a worried look and Jimin blushed.

"I-I'm okay with this! And you better eat more, I don't want you to faint" Jimin scolded you.

"Yes, yes eomma" You and Taehyung chuckled while Jimin just blush again.

"Jimin-ssi" JiHyo called out and Jimin turned back.

"I will be back!" Jimin whispered and left you.

Jimin followed JiHyo to a secluded place. JiHyo folded her arms and glared at Jimin.

"Park JiMin. Have you forgotten our promise?" JiHyo said sternly and Jimin looked down.

"This is just the first day of camp and you are already under-performing. I don't care what relationship you have with ___________. You better buck up. It will be very troublesome if you were to leave your group alone most of the time. It is really dangerous for them, you know?" JiHyo scolded and Jimin apologised.

"Buck up or else I will have you completely separated from ____________. " JiHyo added on and that made Jimin sweat.

"And for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter