Chapter 10

Sensitive Touches (Jimin x You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the last dinner of camp and everyone was eating heartily. Jimin sat down beside you with Rin and Taehyung to eat as well. The four of you ate happily until someone forced her way in. The girl with her sprained ankle

"M-May I sit down?" She asked shyly. Jimin looked away and kept quiet. Rin and Taehyung just continued eating since they did not know her. Being a really nice girl you were, you nodded your head. She jumped in joy and quickly took the seat beside Jimin. Jimin turned and looked at you sadly while you smiled like it was nothing.

It is okay, I trust you You sent him the look and he forced a smile awkwardly.

"What's your name?" Taehyung stopped eating and asked her, Rin stopped as well. She blushed from Taehyung intense glare and cleared .

"My name's Gru" She replied and they nodded.

"My name's Taehyung, nice to meet you!" Taehyung flashed a cheeky smile and extended his hand for a handshake. She took it nicely.

"You can call me Rin! You look gorgeous" Rin complimented and extended her hand for a handshake as well. She took it quickly and horribly, it was a quick tap. You looked at Rin and she gave the fakest smile you could ever ask for.

"And you, what's your name?" She pointed at you. You bit your lips and told her your name reluctanty.

"Handshake?" She tilted her head and you bit your lips again.

"Erm.. It is okay, I have sweaty palms and we are eating.." You muttered and she nodded.

"Ah and you!" She placed her hand on JImin's tanned arms.

"What's your name? You were the one who helped me just now! Thank you!" She gave a flirtatious smile and Rin rolled her eyes.

"Oh you can call me Jimin. It was my job so yeah" JImin smiled and she smiled back even brighter. She scooted closer towards Jimin while holding onto his arm.

"Can I call you Jimin oppa?" She asked and Jimin laughed awkwardly with everyone else.

"Thank you so much Jimin oppa! You should eat more oppa!" She said in her cutesy voice and grabbed a few dishes for Jimin. Jimin tried to moved away but he was afraid he might be too close to you and made you uncomfortable. Rin was practically throwing daggers at Gru while Taehyung was still oblivious to what was going on.

"Yah Gru! Come here for a moment" A male student called out to her.

"I will be back! " She announced and everyone nodded. Jimin ignored her and continued eating his food. She grabbed Jimin's arm and he turned to her.

"Jimin oppa, I will be back in a short while!" She said in a softer tone for him while he just laughed awkwardly again. Right after she left, Rin threw her chopsticks on her table and her arms in the air.

"Gru!? Gru!? More like glue oh my god" Rin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter