Chapter 6

Sensitive Touches (Jimin x You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks went on with Jimin and J-Hope joining in for lunch everyday. Jimin would always fight to sit beside you and you reluctantly accepted it. However, something does not felt right sometimes.

"________, what did you do over your weekends?" Jimin would ask and looked at you with his fullest attention.

"Well.." You stopped as you noticed in the corner of your eye, everyone else was eyeing each other.

"May I ask why is everyone eyeing each other? Is something going on that I don't know about?" You asked and everyone pretended to be busy talking to each other and ignoring you. You sighed and poked on your food.

"_________..." Jimin gently tapped on your arm which made you jumped. Jimin jerked back in shock too.

"I-I'm so sorry Jimin-ssi!" You bowed and Jimin just shook his head. He asked his question again and you told him about what happened over your weekends. He would listen to you attentively and look into your eyes as you spoke.

"Ah Jimin-ssi" You called out and Jimin immediately turned his attention to you.

"We have a bonding camp coming right up right?" You asked and Jimin nodded.

"And.. I heard that you are one of the in-charge right?" You asked again and Jimin's eyes widened. He totally did not expect you to know that part of him.

"I'm just a facilitator/instructor in the camp" He said shyly. You chuckled as you knew he would definitely be one of the people in charge of camp. Why? Because the school always gets the popular or good looking people to be the leaders and facilitators for camps. This is so that everyone listens to them and not bully them.

"Erm may I have a request from you?"

"Anything for you!" Jimin answered too quickly.

"It will be tough though. May I be.. in the same group as either Rin or Taehyung?"

"Okay!" Jimin answered smiling brightly. You looked at him suspiciously when he agreed to your request too quickly. But nonetheless, you trusted him.

"Thank you Jimin-ssi !" You bowed and continued eating your food.

~~~~~~~Student Head Meeting~~~~~~~~~

"Hello everyone. I am Lee Ji Hyo, your president." JiHyo greeted and everyone bowed. In that room was numerous talented, popular and good-looking leaders. The camp was completely controlled by the student head and final decisions will be made by the President.

"The agenda for today would be to discuss on the groupings, logistics, timeline ,etc. Everyone should have read the agenda given. If not, please take this time to read it"

Slides were shown and problems were brought up and resolved. Finally, it was the moment which Jimin was waiting for, the groupings. The namelist flashed onto the screen and to his disappointment, he was not in charge of the group you were in.

May I be.. in the same group as either Rin or Taehyung? Your words rang in his head and he went forward to look for JiHyo.

"Ji Hyo -ssi"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter