Chapter 12

Sensitive Touches (Jimin x You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You moaned and turned your body towards Jimin as you felt really cold from all the droplets of sweat that has formed on your body. You shifted closer towards Jimin which made him woke up from his short nap. He quickly pulled the blanket up to cover your body as you had kicked them off in your sleep. You rested your head against Jimin's chest while he placed his arm securely around you.

Why is she burning up so badly Jimin felt your forehead again and he quickly jumped up. He needed to get you medication. He made a dashed for the room but stopped when he heard you.

"J-Jimin-ssi" You called out weakly. Your eyes were closed tightly while your crease formed on your forehead.

"Please.. don't go" You moved your arm and reached out for Jimin. Jimin ran back to your side and his heart skipped several beats when you grabbed onto his arm.

"J-Jimin" You panted and tightened your grip on his arm. You were moving sub-consciously as you only needed Jimin at that point of time. Jimin sat down beside you and you immediately moved towards him.

"___________-ah, I need to get you medication"

"No..please just.. stay here" You whispered and held his hand with your other hand. Jimin held your hand tightly and moved your hair away from your face.

"Arraseo, I will stay"

You smiled and rested your head against his chest. You calmed down as you listened to his heartbeat and slowly drifted back to your sleep.Jimin was confused as to what he was suppose to feel. He was overjoyed from how you held onto him but he was worried sick from how ill you were. Damn...


***

"Jimin-ah!" J-Hope shouted from the living room. Apprently, he was late and he just entered a house with no one. He walked to Jimin's room straight away and knocked on the door.

"Jimin-ah, I'm here" J-Hope placed his ears against the wooden door when there were no replies. He twisted the knob and opened the door slightly.

"Jimin, I'm com...ing...in" The poor boy stopped at his tracks when he saw Jimin and you all cuddled up in bed. He gulped and stood there, pondering whether to wake the both of you up. Wait, are the two of them together? He decided to leave the room and quickly asked Taehyung what was going on. Before he even took out his phone, he heard the main door opening.

"We are back!" Taehyung and Rin shouted. J-Hope sped to the living room as quickly as his long ,beautiful and well toned legs could carry him. He grabbed Taehyung's shoulders and the poor boy was staring at his hyung with huge eyes.

"Taehyun! What's going on?"

Taehyung was speechless, he had no idea what his hyung was talking about.

"Jimn and ___________.." J-Hope said and Taehyung's eyes brightened up.

"Ah! They are together already" Taehyung said and J-Hope squealed.

"REAAALLLYYY?" J-Hope clenched his fists and jumped up and down.

"Yeah, Jimin confessed to her during camp. He was really a man" Taehyung whispered the last part and J-Hope nearly screamed in excitement. He pushed the two children into the kitchen and forced them to tell him what happened.

"Rin, Taehyung!' Jimin ran to the kitchen and saw his hyung there.

"Ahh hyung!" He greeted and scurried around to look for panadols. He opened a few cabinets before finding his treasure then afterwards, he sped back to his room.

"Taehyung! Can you bring ___________'s lunch into the room?" Jimin shouted and Taehyung followed.

"Rin! Can you help me grab a bowl of cold water and a towel after you finish your lunch?"

Rin went straight into action, leaving J-Hope feeling slightly disappointed that he could not listen to the story. He walked into Jimin's room and grinned at his little kid panicking around you.

Jimin woke you up gently and handed a bowl of porridge to you. Your bloodshot eyes widened and looked around.

"Wh-where did this come from!?" You spoke in a hoarse voice.

"Taehyung bought it, quickly eat it!" Jimin pushed the porridge towards you, urging you to eat it. J-Hope giggled at Jimin's cute gesture and stood by the door. This porridge taste... bland You ate it silently, not wanting Jimin to freak out because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter